GRIFFITH SEPTIC SVC

Founded 1920 • With Angi since May 2010

septic tank cleaning and repairing...

Holloway Excavating

We are skilled in all levels of Excavating with a specialty in pond and lake restoration. From clearing to re grading we are equipped to turn your over grown pond into a beautiful place to escape to. We also are equipped to help you in any and every level of dirt work needed.

Allen Drain Service Inc

6 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges apply for extreme outlying areas. Extra charge for 24 hour service.

CSR Mechanical

We are your highly experienced HVAC and Electrical company with 40+ years experience between our owner/operators. Our experience, attention to detail and committed to customer satisfaction will cover all of your needs. Our expertise allows us to handle any job, no matter how large or small.

Offers by CSR Mechanical on Angi

01/16/2017

Joseph B.

They arrived it the morning like they had promised. Technicians explained the process to me. When the job was complete, they visually inspected the tank and asked me if I was satisfied.

Description of Work
We had our septic tank pumped and cleaned.

01/19/2014

Mary G.

Before considering a septic field replacement, I did 2 separate test holes over a 2-yr. period for the sole purpose of soil evaluation, consequently, I was never advised of a potential problem with water influencing the system. Now the remedy is to install an aeration system at a cost of 9 to 10 thousand dollars that will "not" rely on soil dissipation for disposal. This is a costly replacement. The septic business said high water tables are not their fault. We feel they should've investigated & explained that excess water could over-tax the system when they tested the soil on two separate occasions. The new septic system they installed never worked at normal operating levels. Later, we learned that they could have installed observation wells in the area of the soil test pits to monitor the water levels in the ground prior to installation of the soil-based system. But this was never suggested or recommended in their area of expertise?

Description of Work
Installed soil-based Septic Tank w/3-leach beds that malfunctioned due to ground water leaching into system & overflowing the septic tank.

12/30/2011

Sara P.

I have been using their services for 20-some years and they are excellent. They just did my friend's system. I have never done comparison on the prices but I wouldn't touch anybody else.

Description of Work
I have been using Griffith Septic Service to clean my old septic tank. They are going to be installing a new septic system here within a couple of weeks.

GRIFFITH SEPTIC SVC

Founded 1920 • With Angi since May 2010

4060 DUEBER AVE SW

Canton, OH 44706

we clean septic tanks and grease traps for rest. and install and repair septic systems

drain cleaning