Dover Landscaping

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2012

Established in 2006, Dover Landscaping is a locally owned and operated business by Michael Dover and based out of Canton, Ohio. We are dedicated to our customers providing lush landscapes, and custom designs in both foliage and hardscapes, all while complimenting the beauty of Ohio. Our staff is degreed in landscaping and lawn maintenance care from Ohio State University. We have hardscape specialists and custom carpenters waiting to bring your outdoor living space alive. We are also Unilock certified with warranties. We look forward to hearing from you and making your lawn our business....

Carroll Construction & Landscaping

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need.

Aarons On Call

patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.

H&P Landscape and Lawn Maintenance LLC

02/17/2013

Description of Work
Did a brick patio addition and irrigation sprinklers for us in late 2011...Owner (Michael) did a great job and really sweated the details to ensure everything was right. Quality of work was great, people were all courteous and responsive and prices reasonable. Certainly not inexpensive but you get what you pay for - we were pleased.

Category landscaping

07/17/2012

Dover Landscaping do a good job and their finishing always looks very nice with the trimming and edging. They have got a good price also for their lawn service. I would continue using their services.

Description of Work
We use Dover Landscaping for our lawn service. I have been using them for the past two years. They come over weekly.

Category landscaping

- Landscaping Design and Installation - Hardscape Design and Installation - Stone, concrete, pavers, wood construction - Custom water features - Outdoor living space - Lawn Care, Maintenance and Fertilization - Snow Removal - Lawn Irrigation System Maintenance - Rain barrel connections

Check, Visa, MasterCard