Brady's Landscaping LLC

Founded 2020 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

All services

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

I am a local landscaper. I specialize in mulching, hedge trimming, lawn mowing, leaf cleanup and more! I offer competitive pricing and provide you the quality, honest, and proven work that you deserve....

Projects

Mowing project
Mowing

lawn care

202044706

Window Genie of Canton

Licensed and insured. Fully wrapped vehicles. All employees background checked w/ picture ID. Payment is due at the completion of the job. Windows 4 Wishes gives back to the community.

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC is a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 homes and businesses in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

01/12/2022

Mark D.

The project was completed quickly and efficiently

Description of Work
Leaf Removal

Category leaf removal

09/02/2021

Tyler H.

As an Executive Manager overseeing (many) properties I am always looking for ways to improve the look of each one. I recently changed landscaping companies, and met Brady and his team. I must say: NIGHT and DAY difference at all my locations! He takes pride and joy in his work; a trait which is almost non-existent in our country now a days. He is always, always a phone call away (or text) and he will not leave your property until the job is done correctly and efficiently. The hands on treatment that we receive from him and his team is remarkable. He is much more enjoyable to work than our last company (who's name I will not mention) I will no longer use any other provider. Thank you Brady for being who you are as a business owner! God Bless

Description of Work
dirt work

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,snow removal,hardscaping,patios

04/27/2021

Mary Beth L.

Awesome. Brady has been super attentive to my requests & he lets me know about the small things (that aren’t small to him)! My yard look beautiful after he cuts it. Would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
mowing & mulching

Category lawn service

02/16/2021

Loretta G.

Excellent service n communication. Brady n his team r very professional, friendly n went out of their way to help me. Will definitely use them again

Description of Work
snow removal

Category snow removal

01/27/2021

Alan W.

It went very well. Very high quality work. Dependable, always on time and communicates very well.

Description of Work
mowing, mulching, landscaping, etc

01/25/2021

Bryson L.

Excellent service and communication

Description of Work
mowing

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

01/25/2021

Alan W.

The service has been outstanding. Always on-time, fast and friendly service, very high quality. Hired again for next season. I highly recommend his service!!

Description of Work
Mowing and landscape

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

01/23/2021

Paul R.

Very pleased with Brady's work. He was on time and completed the work on budget. He is pleasant and worked hard. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Mulch installed and new beds created

01/22/2021

Doris A.

He did exactly what we wanted didnt stop till the job was done,very polite and respectful not only to us but to our property ...knows what he is doing and I will continue to have him work for us ,would recommend him to anyone. GREAT WORK ETHIC'S

Description of Work
mulching cleanup edging

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/20/2020

Jonathan J.

It went amazing! Brady is a great guy. Super honest and hardworking. Very fair pricing.

Description of Work
yard work

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

We offer full service lawncare and landscaping, Mowing Trimming Mulch Gravel Light tree trimming Planting Fertilizing Fall/Spring Cleanup Snow removal Gutter Cleaning

Power washing Concrete work Deck work Retaining walls