BioTech Research Inc

With Angi since September 2011

Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
Fitness - Equipment

Additional phone - (800) 764-0009. Additional hours - Mon-Fri 6:00 AM-3:00 AM; Sat 7:00 AM-12:00 AM; Sun 7:00 AM-11:00 PM. Additional email - custserv@biotechresearch.com. Cost is determined by the job....

J&J Plumbing Heating & Cooling

At J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we know that we are only as good as the service we provide. We are a family owned business, committed to our customers. We are licensed, insured and bonded with the State of Ohio. We have been servicing Summit, Portage, Stark and Medina County for over 30 years! J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is compliant with all city ordinances, Ohio code, and OSHA regulations.

JENNINGS HEATING & COOLING

During this time, the Jennings Heating and Cooling team would like to assure you we're here to meet your home comfort needs. As always, we're committed to your health, safety and comfort. We're now offering virtual diagnostic visits to keep your family safe and your HVAC system running smoothly. Jennings is implementing screening and safety procedures every step of the way to keep your family and our team safe and healthy. Please call us today for more information, or to schedule your appointment! FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE, PLEASE CALL 330-532-7130. Do not leave an online request. As a multiple year Angie's List Super Service Award winner, Northeast Ohio homeowners and businesses have trusted Jennings for all of their heating and cooling needs for 89 years and you can too. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all homeowners. Life goes beyond the hours of 9-5, and so do we! We understand that your heating and cooling needs are serious, that is why we make it our business to be available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Schedule an appointment in advance or, if you need emergency service now, call us anytime day or night at 330-532-7130. Jennings is a full-service air conditioning and heating contracting company with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems. With over 20,000 installations in Northeast Ohio, you can count on Jennings Heating & Cooling to do the job right.

Offers by JENNINGS HEATING & COOLING on Angi
Brandon Heating and Air Conditioning

Award winning. 15 employees. Uses subs for electrical work & air duct cleaning. Cost determined by the job. Additional charge for after hours service. License #38304. Service agreements for furnaces & a/c. Additional email - info@brandonheating.com, hhays@brandonheating.com. Additional contact - Harold Hays. Additional DBA - JNP Walter Inc.

09/16/2011

I would never buy another one and I don't recommend them.

Description of Work
I bought a heater from them in 2008 and it quit working. I sent it back to them and they fixed it and sent it back. I thought I was getting a new one. I bought another heater from them in January of this year so now I have two. It quit working after 4 months. Now I have to send it back. They won't give me the money back because it's after the 90 days so I have to pay to send it to them to fix it.

Category house cleaning

Develops, manufacturers of health, fitness, weight loss & healthy home products including exercise programs, weight loss programs, vitamins and nutritional supplements, exercise equipment, heaters, air purifiers & healthy home environment.