Biltmore Exteriors

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2009

4.4

2664 Cleveland Ave SW

Canton, OH 44707

We specialize in outstanding quality interior and exterior remodeling, renovation and restoration services. We have a dedicated team of interior specialists to provide you with all your interior remodeling needs. We also provide our customers with the best warranty and service departments available. We have been designated by GAF Roofing and Certainteed Roofing manufacturers as a ?Master Elite? and ?Select? roofing contractor respectively....

09/24/2018

Eli J.

On May 31st, 2018, we contracted with Biltmore Exteriors to replace our garage roof, replace old picture windows with new windows and a sliding door on one side of our house, and to replace our aluminum siding with vinyl siding and new gutters. Once started, this became a five-week long ordeal plagued by miscommunications, sloppy and incomplete work, and an abusive business owner. At completion of the work, we were so exhausted and traumatized that we just wanted anyone from Biltmore off of our property and not have to argue about outstanding issues for fear of retribution. If you don’t want to deal with repeated work, patronizing attitudes, sloppy attention to details and late-night phone calls where the owner is cursing you out for being difficult, we suggest you avoid Biltmore Exteriors. A detailed letter sent to the Canton Better Business Bureau can be found here: [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Garage Roof, Window and Slider install, Vinyl siding for house and garage, gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

01/01/2016

linda J.

Description of Work
I had a roof replacement. Workers were neat, timely, thorough, and cleaned up well after service was provided. Done in one day on a very large roof.

Category siding, doors

06/22/2015

Amber H.

Description of Work
My husband and I purchased a home that was missing some of it's vinyl siding. We had Biltmore come and replace the missing pieces. The worked very fast and their work is great! Norm was very helpful. We will definitely use them again.

Category siding

03/11/2015

james W.

Description of Work
Biltmore is a complete contractor who has done multiple projects for us both residential and commercial. They are extremely professional, caring and stand by their quality work. We have used them for several years and will continue to do so. The prices are reasonable and the quality of work is first class

Category doors

01/30/2015

Sarah D.

I called in to Biltmore Exteriors to get an estimate to have a roof put on my home. When I called in they set an appointment up for the next day to have a salesman come to my house and give me an estimate.When the salesmen (BOB & CASH) came they introduced them selves and explained that they would go and get measurements of the roof and then said that we would sit down and go over pricing and pick out what kind of shingles I would like. During the time that they were there, they brought different samples of shingles and explained to me the different warranties that each brand carried and the prices. I really appreciated that they brought the samples there and were able to give me a price at that time for what it would cost to have my new roof put on. After checking on references that they gave me and checking with the Better Business Bureau, I ended up going with them and they made an appointment to have my roof put on two days later. When the salesmen were there, they told me about a referral program that they have. All I have to do is tell people about Biltmore and if they sign a contract and the job is a certain amount, I get $100.00, so I make sure I tell my friends and family. The morning that my roof was to be put on the salesmen and the roofing crew showed up like they said. It didn't take them no time to put my roof on, the workers really new what they were doing. When they were done, the sales man had me come out and walk around the house to make sure I was happy with the job, they did a good job. They had magnet things and went around the ground in my flower beds and everything to make sure there wasn't any nails. There was no debris laying around any where. Then Bob and Cash gave me the warranty paper for my roof and a warranty paper for Biltmore. I am very pleased with the work from Biltmore, that I would recommend them to my grandmother and everyone.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on my home.

Mikes Roof Cleaning

WE OFFER NON PRESSURE ROOF STAIN REMOVAL and Exterior pressure washing We know that in the vast majority of cases, black roof stains can be completely and safely removed with the gentle cleaning IF you come across a contractor that wants to clean your roof with a high-pressure wand, run in the other direction as fast as possible. We provide Professional Roof Cleaning for Residential and Commercial properties. Homeowner Associations, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers are encouraged to contact us BEFORE any roof replacement is started. We provide professionally cleaned roofs at a fraction of the cost of replacement.

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet on Angi
    Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

kitchen remodeler, bathroom remodeler, Kitchen and bathroom remodeler, kitchen contractor, bathroom contractor, siding installer, siding contractor, home additions, addition builder, deck builder, custom decks, roofer, roof installer, replacement window installer, replacement window companies, roofing companies, siding companies, builders, garage builders, interior painters, house painters