Biltmore Exteriors

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2009

4.4

We specialize in outstanding quality interior and exterior remodeling, renovation and restoration services. We have a dedicated team of interior specialists to provide you with all your interior remodeling needs. We also provide our customers with the best warranty and service departments available. We have been designated by GAF Roofing and Certainteed Roofing manufacturers as a ?Master Elite? and ?Select? roofing contractor respectively....

Prestige Door, LLC

Get the best garage door repair and installation services in Akron, Canton and Northeast Ohio from the experts at Prestige Door, LLC. We offer same-day repair service on garage doors and garage door openers. We use only the highest quality garage doors, door opening systems and support materials from reputable manufacturers like Haas Door, LiftMasters, Genie, C.H.I. and Wayne Dalton. We understand you have many different garage door companies to choose from when you need to replace, repair or service your existing garage door or garage door opening system. That's why we have dedicated ourselves to building a reputation of putting our customers first and always striving for nothing less than your complete satisfaction when the job is done.

Offers by Prestige Door, LLC on Angi
Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

09/24/2018

On May 31st, 2018, we contracted with Biltmore Exteriors to replace our garage roof, replace old picture windows with new windows and a sliding door on one side of our house, and to replace our aluminum siding with vinyl siding and new gutters. Once started, this became a five-week long ordeal plagued by miscommunications, sloppy and incomplete work, and an abusive business owner. At completion of...

Description of Work
Garage Roof, Window and Slider install, Vinyl siding for house and garage, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

01/01/2016

Description of Work
I had a roof replacement. Workers were neat, timely, thorough, and cleaned up well after service was provided. Done in one day on a very large roof.

Category siding,doors

06/22/2015

Description of Work
My husband and I purchased a home that was missing some of it's vinyl siding. We had Biltmore come and replace the missing pieces. The worked very fast and their work is great! Norm was very helpful. We will definitely use them again.

Category siding

03/11/2015

Description of Work
Biltmore is a complete contractor who has done multiple projects for us both residential and commercial. They are extremely professional, caring and stand by their quality work. We have used them for several years and will continue to do so. The prices are reasonable and the quality of work is first class

Category doors

01/30/2015

I called in to Biltmore Exteriors to get an estimate to have a roof put on my home. When I called in they set an appointment up for the next day to have a salesman come to my house and give me an estimate.When the salesmen (BOB & CASH) came they introduced them selves and explained that they would go and get measurements of the roof and then said that we would sit down and go over pricing and pick...

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on my home.

kitchen remodeler, bathroom remodeler, Kitchen and bathroom remodeler, kitchen contractor, bathroom contractor, siding installer, siding contractor, home additions, addition builder, deck builder, custom decks, roofer, roof installer, replacement window installer, replacement window companies, roofing companies, siding companies, builders, garage builders, interior painters, house painters

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check