Handy Harrington's

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2011

4.4

Hello I do all sorts of work with confidence. I'm a perfectionist and only have one other guy that works for me. I only sub-out work if i cant do it or I'm not qualified to do it. I do offer senior and military/veterans discounts. If your not happy I'm not happy, I will do everything in my means to make you happy with the job at hand with-in reason....

Unified Restoration Systems

We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.

KLC Construction

I provide painting, pressure washing and general handyman and construction services.i have 8+ years in the field.

EMS PLUMBING & HEATING

Since 1974, EMS Plumbing & Heating has been dedicated to providing residential and commercial customers like you with the very best in heating and plumbing system maintenance, repairs, snaking of drains, and installations. Our family owned and operated company is a proud member of the Home Builders Association (HBA), Angie's List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Regional Chamber of Commerce. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on the services you need.

05/14/2015

Description of Work
Fixed things that were broken on the house.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

04/29/2015

Never returned texts or emails. Never answered back to even initial contact

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing!

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Went smoothly, no disagreements. Tiled wall ,floor with design, installed new sink and mirror and lights. Bathroom remodel. Installed and finished drywall too.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

10/17/2014

Description of Work
repaired and painted the shed.

09/22/2014

called and left a message for work and never received a call back

Description of Work
called and left a message for work and never received a call back

Category handyman service

Handyman Services, Remodeling Contractors,Interior/ Exterior Painting, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeler & Flooring from hardwood to ceramic tiling

No Roofing, concrete or carpet installation

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa