Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc

Founded 1960 • With Angi since March 2011

4.4

Family owned,Established in 1960....

We are a family owned company and provide just about any service you need. From flooring, interior/exterior remodeling, tree removal, landscaping, concrete, and just about anything else. No job is too small. Give us a call today.

Hello! C&As Flooring has been doing Vinyl Flooring for about 2 years now and we finally decided to take this venture out on our own. We offer installation of all types of vinyl flooring and we never charge for a quote! Have you already purchased flooring? Great! This is what we specialize in! We have had previous experience mainly only doing vinyl flooring, are work is phenomenal, cheap, and reliable. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at any upcoming flooring projects in your home. Please call us or click for an estimate soon!

Specializing in removal of trees Tree trimming Tree clearance Insurance jobs Stumpgrinding Excellent clean up Frazier's tree service is there for all your tree service needs Free estimates

12/24/2018

Our builder sent us to Baird where we met our original sales professional who was very professional and good. That's where any kind of customer service ended in a bad way. After our builder had us meet "his guy" at Baird, it was quite evident that he had our builders interest in hand, not ours. Fast forward four years... Our hardwood flooring that we purchased and our builder installed (dining roo...

Description of Work
Purchased lumber through contractor

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/14/2016

This place is amazing! It's 70+ miles from my home but well worth the trip. On my last order I saved over $300.00 vs. purchasing at local lumber yard. They offer delivery within a 100 mile radius. Over $2000.00 free delivery. Otherwise it's $65.00 for delivery. They will put everything in thr garage for you.

Description of Work
I bought a butcher block workbench top, two pre-hung primed doors, plus misc. trim moldings.

12/20/2015

I took a little bit of a chance not knowing anything about Baird. The results were excellent and cost less than anything I could get locally. I wanted high quality millwork pre-finished with a light stain and finish and got it. The oak is furniture grade. It was shipped to my home in 3 crates. I'm very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Provided 10 pre-finished pre-hung solid oak 6 panel doors, one pocket door slab, pre-finished oak casing for the doors and 320' of base trim for my home remodel.

Category hardwood floor,doors

11/19/2015

They really did a fantastic job. Their customer service is REALLY good, and I plan on buying my French doors from them.

Description of Work
I bought some nice hickory hardwood flooring from them.

08/24/2015

I ordered oak stair trends, delivery was prompt, quality of product was excellent.

Description of Work
Delivered Product

Category hardwood floor

Manufacturer and Retailer of fine hardwood products, including moldings, handrails, stair parts, lumber, interior doors, handcrafted mantels, butcher blocks, flooring & paneling.Prefinishing services are available on our complete line of products.

Installation services are not offered at this time

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal