Wallake Construction and Restoration

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2012

Whether you are looking to start a home remodeling project, construction on a commercial property or restoration due to damage, rest assured you can expect quality products, experienced craftsmanship and excellent customer service from Wallake Construction. Wallake Construction is a licensed General Contractor with dedicated and experienced Project Managers that will manage all aspects of your restoration project. We have a comprehensive team of experts that will support your claim. We provide you with a single point of contact that will manage your claim from the initial inspection to the final walk through of your completed project....

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi

06/16/2015

I was very pleased with their services. Bryan, the sales rep in the field that I worked with, was very attentive and professional throughout the entire process. He was helpful and informative, never pushy or condescending. He was also kind and I was impressed with his integrity. Whenever I had questions, if I couldn't immediately reach him on his cell phone, he always returned my call in a timely manner. I feel he went above and beyond in respect to customer service. The crew that worked on my home did a good job. They completed the work in less than 8 hours. I was pleasantly surprised to leave for work when the crew was present removing my old roof, and returning home to a brand new roof without a mess. The only thing I could say that could have went better is that the crew did not speak English except for one man. This was ONLY a concern when me and my children wanted to leave the house to take them to school. The crew was throwing debris off the roof and it was difficult getting their attention to stop so that we wouldn't be hit by the falling debris. They did a good job with the cleanup as well, as I only found a couple small pieces of debris that they had missed. I would definitely recommend them. They are easy to work with and provide excellent customer service on top of quality work.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof with 3 dimensional shingles, replaced a board on my fence, stabilized one area of my fence that was bowing out from wind damage.

Category remodeling,roofing

03/21/2014

We were please with Scott's punctuality and his follow up call to us.

Description of Work
We met with Scott Hammel with Wallake Construction to consult with us before purchasing a home. We wanted to see the home through a set of contractors eyes. We needed to know if the house was sound and that the needed repairs were possible and within our budget. We found Scott to be very helpful in providing us with this information. While this home purchase did not go through we would use Scott of any other projects that may come up with our new home purchase. We felt very comfortable with Scott's ideas and knowledge about all aspects of construction and remodeling.

03/11/2014

I contacted my insurance company and the agent, Mr. Wallake and myself met to go over the coverage the following day. Mr. Wallake sent in a crew to replace my hot water tank, flooring, replacing some drywall, painting and carpeting. His workers were on time every morning and did a very professional job .Everything is beautiful and I would highly recommend this company and will hire them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
I was having Thanksgiving dinner and my water tank started leaking out the bottom with no way to shut it off . I called Wallake Construction and Mr. Wallake, the owner, came to my house and took control of the situation and cleaned up all the water and shut off the tank and we were able to continue on with our Thanksgiving dinner. I might add I have a slab house and water was running everywhere. Mr. Wallake saved the day.

03/08/2014

I can't say enough about this company. They were very prompt with their service and their staff was very professional. Their HAND HELD guarantee took all the stress away from my husband and I during the whole process. They worked very well with our insurance company in handling our claim and were there to protect our best interest. Our house has a whole new look and is beautiful. Thank You Wallake Construction for looking out for us and our family!!!

Description of Work
Installed a new roof, siding and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

03/03/2014

John was in our neighborhood looking at houses with hail damage. He took care of everything with the insurance company. Everything went well. The installation was done very well. They paid attention to details that I would not have thought of. We are very happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
Rofing, siding, and gutters.

Category remodeling

We offer contractor services for roofs, siding, gutters, and windows. We also provide restoration services for storm damaged properties.

We are not currently offering any new builds.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available