Grass Master Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 1999

4.3

Grass Master. is a full service lawn and landscape company, Since 1981. We understand the importance of conducting all of our services in a professional manner, and we are fortunate to employ career oriented individuals with impressive credentials. All of our employees are trained, and in many cases, licensed by the State of Ohio in their areas of expertise. This assures that you receive the professional results you expect. It is Grass Master's commitment to provide the necessary ingredients of knowledge and treatment materials to develop a healthy and attractive lawn and landscape. Company Profile Grass Master Inc. is a locally owned and operated full service lawn and landscape Since 1981. We understand the importance of conducting all of our services in a professional manner, and are fortunate to employ career oriented individuals with impressive credentials. All of our employees are well trained, and in many cases, licensed by the State of Ohio in their areas of expertise. This provides you with the professional results you expect. The favorable development of a healthy and attractive lawn or landscape requires a great deal of time and hard work. In partnership, Grass Master and the customer can create and maintain such a lawn or landscape. It is Grass Master's commitment to providing the necessary ingredients of knowledge and treatment materials to develop a healthy and attractive lawn or landscape. By choosing Grass Master as your lawn and landscape company you are assuring that your investment is protected and will grow in value--- year after year! Grass Master is also a member of the following organizations, which help to keep us up to date on the issues affecting our industry: Professional Lawn Care Association of America Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association Ohio Turfgrass Foundation Ohio Lawn Care Association Additional E-mail joshp@thegrassmaster.com...

Carroll Construction & Landscaping

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need.

Aarons On Call

patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.

H&P Landscape and Lawn Maintenance LLC

07/30/2020

Terrible customer service. We used them for years with good results. Last year a new man came and more plus more weeds grew. My husband talked to the service person every time to work with him. Spring arrived, due to all the weeds we cleaned up spots and planted grass seed. First treatment same thing. A terrible mess. I went out to talk with the person and much to my delight our guy from all the y...

Description of Work
Lawn care and weed control/fertilizer

09/21/2017

They just do routine maintenance to keep the grass growing and the weeds away.

Description of Work
Fertilizing and weed control

07/24/2017

It was good. They do weed control, I don't have to worry about my weeds and all other things. When we call actually, there's no proper response; we have to hold actually. The communication is problematic. We cannot talk to them directly; we have to wait for long in order to talk to any of the customer services, Communications not good at all. On quality, last year it was not good it was a C, but t...

Description of Work
They fertilize, weed control, and everything.

05/17/2017

So far, so good, only have had one treatment per schedule.

Description of Work
Signed up for annual lawn maintenance plan.

10/20/2016

Sometimes they don’t get a 100% of the weeds so they come back out to get all of the weeds.

Description of Work
We use Grass Master. The last time they went out here was for a lawn project. All they do is our weed control.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

07/27/2016

I received the written estimate but had two emergency trips to the hospital so I never even had the opportunity to open the envelope. They had been treating my lawn for some time w/no problems. It's when I asked for the estimate for other work that the trouble started. A crew showed up without my knowledge or consent and mowed my lawn and did a terrible job at that. They didn't even blow debris away from my patio. I had just come home from hospital and was in bed when they did the work and I didn't even get up b/c I thought it was my regular lawn service company whom I had employed for years. The next week Grass Master showed up again and this time I was up and about, so I went outside and stopped them. I told them that I had never agreed to the work and that no contract had been signed and that they had to leave, which they did, only after he said "We come here every week to mow". I said "No, you don't. I have a regular lawn service". Then I immediately called Grass Master and canceled ALL services and told them that I would not pay for the mowing that they had done. AGAIN, the next week Grass Master was sitting in front of my yard and I went outside and asked the man "You're not here for my house, are you? I canceled all Grass Master service". He said that no one had informed him of that. Riiiiight. YET AGAIN, I received a voice mail stating that someone would be out to my home to trim and prune the trees and shrubs and if I had any questions to call. So call I did. I asked "Just to be clear, you work for _______, right?" "No", was the reply. "Your son arranged this for you". "Oh?" I asked. "My son's name is?" "Matt" was the reply. Uh huh. Matt just happens to be the name of the owner of Grass Master in Canal Fulton. I told him he had the wrong number and that was being polite. Grass Master, Inc. is the most dishonest and sneaky company I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with. If you hire these crooks, it's on you.

Description of Work
I just needed a written estimate for lawn maintenance, pruning, trimming and mulching.

Category lawn service","lawn treatment service

01/30/2016

They come out 6 X a year. They start in early spring. My yard looks the best it has ever looked. The price according to size/per acre. I will use them again this year. Very professional. They leave a flag in the grass to let you know its been fertilized. They call before they come so you are forewarned.

Description of Work
They do fertilizing and insect control and weed control.

08/10/2015

Lawn is doing well. We're usually not home when it's being done. We've used Grass Master for several years with no problems.

Description of Work
Lawn spraying and servicing

08/05/2015

We have a big yard and a fenced in yard. They always remember to do the fenced in yard and, called the day before they came out. Best part was they didn't call me every week to see if we needed another service.

Description of Work
They basically put on weed and grub control on our yard.

Category pest control","lawn treatment service

07/13/2015

Good so far! They call ahead to let me know the next service date and it hasn't been missed so far. Lawn looks great.

Description of Work
6 applications per season and free grub control

Category lawn treatment service

Maintenance, fertilization, weed control, landscaping, design charge, pruning, aeration, seeding, mulch, leaf removal.

Snow Plowing