Custom Drywall & Plastering

With Angi since August 2010

C&As Flooring

Hello! C&As Flooring has been doing Vinyl Flooring for about 2 years now and we finally decided to take this venture out on our own. We offer installation of all types of vinyl flooring and we never charge for a quote! Have you already purchased flooring? Great! This is what we specialize in! We have had previous experience mainly only doing vinyl flooring, are work is phenomenal, cheap, and reliable. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at any upcoming flooring projects in your home. Please call us or click for an estimate soon!

A.K.M flooring and more llc

Sequoiagld LLC

Sequoia Gold offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and are always eager to answer your questions and concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us an impressive reputation with many valuable customers. We take pride in delivering value through top quality, dependable work with excellent price and reliable, honest service.

04/29/2015

He was confident, did the job when he said he would and he was excellent!

Description of Work
Replaced drywall

07/16/2014

They were fine but we didn't use them. They were punctual and friendly. There were no problems but we found someone lower that's why we didn't go with them.

Description of Work
Custom Drywall & Plastering gave us an estimate for the basement and upstairs lobby.

Category home remodeling

05/31/2013

Overall it's going great, he does amazing work and is an all around good guy. He takes his time and does not rush. The wall extension he added looks like it was the original wall from when the home was built, and my house is very old. I'd highly recommend him to anyone else thinking of doing remodeling work.

Description of Work
My kitchen was gutted and Custom Drywall & Plastering is currently installing cabinets, a chandelier, and ceramic tile flooring, as well as adding an extension to my wall. He also has worked on the piping for my sink, repairing my ceiling, and is doing electrical work.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,home remodeling

10/30/2012

Never called them back............if they don't return a call, chances are they won't show up!

Description of Work
Called this company on July 5, 2012 after reading reviews. The lady that answered said "they were the best" and she would have someone call me that evening. I am still waiting for the call as of today, October 30, 2012!

12/12/2011

I had 3 quotes for the job. Custom Drywall was by far the least expensive, which I would expect given that it was a relatively small job. They gave me the quote the previous week and performed the work as promised. One gentleman performed the work, taking all morning and part of the afternoon to complete. He cleaned up afterward. I would highly recommend if only want to have the drywall fixed, and...

Description of Work
I had water damage to the ceiling of a closet, with the drywall being ruined. (The damage was about 2 by 4 feet). Custom Drywall cut out the damaged section, and replaced it with new drywall. They then sealed the area, with the final coat a swirl. Looks great!

Category drywall

Remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, drywall, plastering, flooring & doors.