KZB Sewer Water & Excavating

Founded 2018 • With Angi since November 2017

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati

EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.

Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC

Healthy Basement Concepts, take every water-related disaster very seriously. Our experts are well-aware of the various damages damp and/or moist surfaces can create, and thus, only utilize professional methods and equipment. Our services are available in Greater Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas.

Offers by Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC on Angi
Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi

01/07/2021

Alex C.

It was very good. They arrived exactly on time, did what what they said charge me the same what was on the quotation.

Description of Work
They excavated and replaced a good portion of my sewer line.

Category excavators,sewer cleaning

Mark D.

The service was very good as always.

Description of Work
They did sewer and excavating.

Category excavators,sewer cleaning

Mike D.

It was fine. They were there when they said they were gonna be there. They did the job that was needed to be done. I have no complaints. They got it done promptly. I was satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
They installed sewer system for me.

Category sewer cleaning

Mikey C.

They did a great job. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They connected my sewer line.

Category drain pipe

12/30/2020

Curtis D.

It went amazing. I didn't know what I was going to do. Roto rooter came out and told me my sewer line collapsed. They wanted an outrageous price. I couldn't afford any more bills because of covid causing my wife to lose her job. I made call after call and a friend gave me kzb's phone number. I spoke with Zach and he assured me he was willing to work with me in my situation. They came out immediately and gave me a quote for a third of the price of roto rooter. Got the job done fast and you can barely tell they were here.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

12/30/2020

Brandon P.

They came out and put a camera into my clean out, they recommended replacement because every joint of my clay sewer line had roots growing threw them. After receiving their price after getting three other quotes they beat the competition by over 3,000.00. Could not be more happy with their professionalism and how nice they were too me. I will recommend to anyone who needs sewer or water line replacements.

Description of Work
Sewer line replacement.

Category plumbing

12/23/2020

Pratap C.

Very responsive and professional behavior of Zach. Work done was really good. A little more deeper digging was required than anticipated.

Description of Work
Plumbing pipe leakage underground outside house

Category plumbing,drain pipe

05/17/2019

Stephen J.

Excellent price and great work. KZB's work is a tremendous value for the money. Zach and his partner were punctual and professional. The price stayed within the estimate even though the work expanded beyond the initial expectation. I was very pleased by every aspect of the project.

Description of Work
Dig up and replace 60 feet of exterior sewer line

Category drain pipe

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available, PayPal