Taylor renovations

3.8

Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these trades ...

Armstrong Concrete specializing in residential Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Steps, & Garage Floors.

We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud to call Richland county our home and are excited to grow into a name you recognize for outstanding plumbing and drain service.

Prestige Home Improvement is based in Millersburg, OH and we serve Central and Southern Ohio. Founded by Reuben Hershberger, our mission is to provide our clients with the best possible roofing solutions, including high quality materials, best in class workmanship, and excellent customer service. Our goal is to change the experience most people have with contractors by eliminating any uncertainties they may have when working with our company. We are completely transparent with our clients and provide honest work for our communities.

07/07/2020

John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listing.

Description of Work
John helped tear out the old deck and build a new one.

Category small appliance repair,patios

06/30/2020

It went very well. They came on time and within 1 day of the estimate. They did the work in a reasonable amount of time and did a great job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my gutters and did some maintenance on part of my gutter.

Category gutter cleaning

06/25/2020

It was a very good service, everything was nice and leveled.

Description of Work
He build a fence.

Category fencing

05/13/2020

Hired Taylor Renovations to install a deck, said it would take 2-3 days to finish. 4 days later still not done, had my father in law come and look at the deck because nothing about the deck was level of straight. i had to fire them from the project, my fiancé walked on the deck today and fell through. i would not recommend this company for any work

Description of Work
Hired to replace deck

Category deck cleaning