Alex's Pro Painting Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

3325 Tyler Dr

Brunswick, OH 44212

Please give us a call today for your free quote! 216-673-1232 We offer top quality services in House washing. Low pressure roof cleaning. Concrete surface cleaning and sealant. Window and gutter cleaning. Interior/exterior painting, Drywall finishing and repairs. Kitchen and bathroom remodeling

03/03/2020

Jeanneen B.

Alex was professional and did an excellent job

Description of Work
Pressure Cleaning House

07/24/2019

Charlie K.

No response to my initial request. Will try someone else

Description of Work
drywall repair and paint

Category pressure washing, interior painters

06/09/2019

Jeffrey Z.

Excellent - Alex was very professional and was able to respond to all of my families inquiries. I would recommend him to any household.

Description of Work
Powerwashing of the home's driveway, walkways and pation

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

08/23/2018

lisa T.

Great! Friendly, punctual, priced right. Did a great job!

Description of Work
Power washing the vinyl siding

07/10/2018

M Scott S.

The project went off very smoothly. Once we gained the cooperation of Mother Nature's Weather Machine. Alex and Paul arrived on site, prepared to do the job. They were very professional in the conduct of the project. I would rate their workmanship as 5 star, in all respects. Once the task was completed they cleaned up the job site, completely. I have another staining project coming up in a year or so, and I will be using Alex again. I highly recommend the to all Angie's List members.

Description of Work
Cleaning, sanding, and refinishing two decks

Category pressure washing, house painters

06/09/2018

Paul P.

Excellent initial response. Provided a professional, complete proposal. Scope needed to be revised. Planned to visit to review the project and scope. After many failed attemepts to schedule the visit. Alex's was my preferred contractor after speaking with them. I was notified that they were not able to take on any additional work at this time. Just cost me a lot of lost time to find another contractor to do the work. Disappointing. Paul P.

Description of Work
Painting the interior of an attached garage.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

03/01/2018

Patricia W.

I will rate after other work is done. I have an estimate to go over, and will have the information I need to make a decision on work The work I had done on the reroof went very well. Alex was able to match the roofing tile to my existing house roofing. I am only reporting the money for work that was done. I also had done the special on washing the house. Work that has been done has gone well.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding painting and repair, fixing an attached building on the garage. I did have the same building reroofed 12/2017 ago by Alex/s Pro Painting.

12/06/2017

John F.

Excellent. Very meticulous and precise. Knowledgeable and conscientious. On time, always

Description of Work
House painted

Category pressure washing, house painters

11/28/2017

Dana K.

house looked very clean after power washing was completed

Description of Work
power washing of house

10/23/2017

Walter G.

Alex did a great job. Asked if there were any issues with the home before starting. We were originally scheduled for Friday, 10/20 but had to reschedule for Sunday 10/22. His wife Amanda kept us updated on the service and timing. We would recommend Alex and his service.

Description of Work
Power wash of our house.

10/11/2017

Danielle C.

Very professional. Could not believe how great the patio paver turned out!

Description of Work
Exterior power wash & patio / paver power wash.

09/25/2017

Greg B.

Great. He did a nice job, and quoted the very reasonable fee before starting.

Description of Work
Power wash siding

09/19/2017

SHELLEY R.

Alex did a fantastic job! He was prompt and thorough. I thought I was going to have to replace a lot of my decking, but when he finished it looked like NEW!. So much so my neighbor from across the street complimented my new deck. He explained how to treat the deck so will have it for many years. I have already recommended him to my friends and co-workers

Description of Work
Power washed my house attached garage and deck.

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

09/11/2017

Nick K.

It went so much better than we had hoped. We actually hired them back a day later to do some more work!

Description of Work
We were looking to have our vinyl siding cleaned to put our home on the market. Alex and team were second to none. Great communication and fantastic work.

09/06/2017

Bill S.

Didn't improve much. They tried, but the grime has bee there for a while.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

08/30/2017

William Q.

Nice guy, came over for estimate, but never got back to me with an estimate for work.

Description of Work
Drywall work

Category drywall

08/23/2017

Thomas N.

They did a superb job. The garage was a huge task because the tape and texturing were coming off (the garage was never painted to seal it). They ran into more issues with additional texturing falling off, which ended up in a lot more work. They held to their commitment and completed the job with quality. With the clogged gutter, I was quoted a price. When they came out to unclog it, it was less work than they anticipated. They actually reduced the charge based on the effort required. I will definitely call Alex Painting first with any painting need. I was very pleased with their service, both times!

Description of Work
I used Alex for two services. First, to repaint my garage. Second, to clean a clogged gutter.

Category gutter cleaning, house painters

08/17/2017

Art S.

There was initially a challenge connecting but once the work was scheduled, Alex showed up on time and did a great job He explained the process and then any problems that he found during the job. They called the next day to make sure that we were happy with the services provided.

Description of Work
pressure washing of my home

08/13/2017

Dan C.

The house was not all that bad so the improvement post power wash wasn't all that evident; but the patio was overgrown with a mossy growth that I'd tried to clean off myself to no avail. After Alex completed the power wash of patio it looked like new. Awesome! My greatest issue with Alex is that of communicating with him. Sometimes had to wait days for response to emails, but all in all I was satisfied and would use him again.

Description of Work
Power washed the house and patio.

08/11/2017

Nicole B.

Pros: They did a nice job and said they wouldn't charge for any overage due to scheduling issues. Cons: Scheduling issues- took a while to get in, original schedule date messed up in their computer to week later than originally agreed, offered earlier appointment via email but didn't hear back when I confirmed I wanted sooner, then missed on new schedule date I was given and not completed until the next morning. Also, our gate was not closed when they left so our dogs got out.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

08/09/2017

Noreen H.

Alex was excellent and came back to finish the work that was missed

Description of Work
Outside of house power washing including driveway and walk

08/09/2017

KENNETH R.

Very satisfied with the results. Spent extra time where needed.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house exterior

08/08/2017

Bruce C.

Well. spent the time of the tough to get to areas

Description of Work
Power wash house

08/04/2017

Brian B.

We have had several jobs completed by Alex and his crew. Exceptional service, respectful, profession, and always there to answer a question. Would recommend to anyone needing work done.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

07/30/2017

Tracey A.

Excellent results! The house looks amazing!

Description of Work
Power washing house

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your review !

Window Genie of Cleveland West

Window Genie of Cleveland West is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

HydroCare

HydroCare Pressure Washing provides pressure washing services for all types of exterior surfaces. From driveways to decking, to siding and stucco, along with roof cleaning, we will leave your property looking like the day your feature was installed. We work with speed and integrity, always focused on your satisfaction. We are available in the evenings for your convenience. Please call for availability and a quote today!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

House washing. Pressure cleaning. Soft washing. Roof cleaning. Concrete surface cleaning and sealant. Window cleaning. Gutter cleaning. Painting - Interior & Exterior. Drywall - Installation & Repair. Plaster Repair. Carpentry. Water Damage. Flooring Installation. Wallpaper Removal. Fire Damage. Mold Remediation.

NA