Cleveland Steamer

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Commercial / Residential Carpet Cleaning Services "Market Ready" Move in / Move out Cleaning Services Auto Detailing Boat / Yacht Detailing Van Mounted and High quality Portable carpet extractors available 100% all natural Eco Friendly chemicals and solutions...

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

Organic Green Carpet Clean

**$99 SPECIAL 3 Rooms of Organic Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning Plus Deodorizer and Sanitizer*** AFFORDABLE PRICES - We use all ORGANIC and GREEN PRODUCTS!**Owner operated. 30+ years experience in the carpet cleaning field. In business since 2008. Uses organic and green cleaning products, as well as essential oils for deodorizing and disinfecting carpets. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No subs. Additional email - info@organicgreencarpetclean.com / (216) 661-5855

Offers by Organic Green Carpet Clean on Angi
Queens cleaning

Queens cleaning is a family-run cleaning service. Our mission is to provide the most outstanding service to each customer that contacts us. We take pride in using disinfectants throughout the home as well as covid-19 safe attire. Our reccurring Services includes mopping, dusting,sweeping, surface cleaning, windows and vacuuming, all at a very reasonable price. Those with same day or one day cleaning needs, contact us for availability. After each visit we guarantee your home will sparkle and shine. If you are not completely satisfied we will return free of charge.

11/13/2020

They came less than 24 hours after I called them! They were absolutely wonderful!

Description of Work
We bought a house and needed the carpet cleaned next day

04/21/2019

I couldn't have been more pleased. Dan showed up with his one-man crew right on time and worked swiftly, thoroughly, and with the most pleasant of attitudes. They made my white carpeting look like new! Furniture that had been neglected for years looked new too. The only furniture they had some but not all success with was my mother's embroidered dining room chairs (well over 60 years old and stained beyond belief). His knowledge of fabric and quality of furniture was extra-ordinary! And what I was charged was very reasonable. I really appreciated them coming within a week of my initial call and traveling to Canton which I know is probably out of their regular range. I will recommend Dan Norsic and Carpet Steamer to all my friends, relatives, and business associates. Again, it couldn't have gone any better!

Description of Work
Carpets included living room, 3 bedrooms, stairs and 2 landings. Furniture included 2 couches, 3 living room chairs, 5 dining room chairs, 4 kitchen chairs.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank You so much! Look forward to doing business with you guys in the future!

08/20/2018

Extremely well. Because they brought a truck to the house, I added on steam-cleaning of a loveseat and chair with ottoman. Excellent job

Description of Work
Cleaning two carpets and soe upholstery

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

07/27/2018

Very well - I had no issues with the services!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

07/22/2018

Arrived when scheduled. Work was carried out very professionally. The carpet is old and it had not been cleaned in a several years. The cleaning job was excellent. They even wiped off the baseboards, which can become soiled during the steam cleaning of an older carpet. They talked to me about my carpet, its condition, and when it should be cleaned again. I had forgotten about a large upholstered chair. They did a great job on the chair, too. Basic, down-to-earth workers. They know their business and do it well. They are true professionals.

Description of Work
Steam cleaning of living room/dining room, carpeted staircase and attached halls; also large Lazy-Boy

06/20/2018

Arrived right on time, no surprises, very well done.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

01/14/2018

Very well. Rugs looked great. He clesned two wool rugs, caroeted stairs and bedroom.

Description of Work
Rugs and carpet cleaned.

11/22/2017

Dan and his partner did a great professional job. Carpet wasn't really dirty to start with but they definitely improved it. Called to confirm and came in close to the start of the appointment window. They use truck mounted equipment and their cleaning is a wet shampoo so it is damp afterwards. Highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 7 rooms.

11/15/2017

They did a great job and they work fast, they were in and out in an hour.

Description of Work
I have a nice rental property in Lorain, with carpeting that had been neglected for 2 years and was really dirty. One area in particular was filthy, I figured I'd probably have to replace it. So I asked the guys if it was even worth it to try, they said "sure!" Miraculously, the really filthy area was restored! Looks great! They did an great job on the other areas of the house as well, the carpeting looks great.

11/07/2017

It went great, they were able to get out stains that another company couldn't get out the last time we had the carpet cleaned.

Description of Work
I am moving and needed the carpets cleaned.

Carpet Cleaning Services