We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Cleveland Steamer

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

5081 W 161st St

Brookpark, OH 44142

Commercial / Residential Carpet Cleaning Services "Market Ready" Move in / Move out Cleaning Services Auto Detailing Boat / Yacht Detailing Van Mounted and High quality Portable carpet extractors available 100% all natural Eco Friendly chemicals and solutions

11/13/2020

Madison L.

They came less than 24 hours after I called them! They were absolutely wonderful!

Description of Work
We bought a house and needed the carpet cleaned next day

04/21/2019

John C.

I couldn't have been more pleased. Dan showed up with his one-man crew right on time and worked swiftly, thoroughly, and with the most pleasant of attitudes. They made my white carpeting look like new! Furniture that had been neglected for years looked new too. The only furniture they had some but not all success with was my mother's embroidered dining room chairs (well over 60 years old and stained beyond belief). His knowledge of fabric and quality of furniture was extra-ordinary! And what I was charged was very reasonable. I really appreciated them coming within a week of my initial call and traveling to Canton which I know is probably out of their regular range. I will recommend Dan Norsic and Carpet Steamer to all my friends, relatives, and business associates. Again, it couldn't have gone any better!

Description of Work
Carpets included living room, 3 bedrooms, stairs and 2 landings. Furniture included 2 couches, 3 living room chairs, 5 dining room chairs, 4 kitchen chairs.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank You so much! Look forward to doing business with you guys in the future!

08/20/2018

LISSY G.

Extremely well. Because they brought a truck to the house, I added on steam-cleaning of a loveseat and chair with ottoman. Excellent job

Description of Work
Cleaning two carpets and soe upholstery

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

07/27/2018

Jackie B.

Very well - I had no issues with the services!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

07/22/2018

Paul K.

Arrived when scheduled. Work was carried out very professionally. The carpet is old and it had not been cleaned in a several years. The cleaning job was excellent. They even wiped off the baseboards, which can become soiled during the steam cleaning of an older carpet. They talked to me about my carpet, its condition, and when it should be cleaned again. I had forgotten about a large upholstered chair. They did a great job on the chair, too. Basic, down-to-earth workers. They know their business and do it well. They are true professionals.

Description of Work
Steam cleaning of living room/dining room, carpeted staircase and attached halls; also large Lazy-Boy

06/20/2018

Tom Z.

Arrived right on time, no surprises, very well done.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

01/14/2018

Maureen E.

Very well. Rugs looked great. He clesned two wool rugs, caroeted stairs and bedroom.

Description of Work
Rugs and carpet cleaned.

11/22/2017

Cherian J.

Dan and his partner did a great professional job. Carpet wasn't really dirty to start with but they definitely improved it. Called to confirm and came in close to the start of the appointment window. They use truck mounted equipment and their cleaning is a wet shampoo so it is damp afterwards. Highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 7 rooms.

11/15/2017

David W.

They did a great job and they work fast, they were in and out in an hour.

Description of Work
I have a nice rental property in Lorain, with carpeting that had been neglected for 2 years and was really dirty. One area in particular was filthy, I figured I'd probably have to replace it. So I asked the guys if it was even worth it to try, they said "sure!" Miraculously, the really filthy area was restored! Looks great! They did an great job on the other areas of the house as well, the carpeting looks great.

11/07/2017

Jacqueline S.

It went great, they were able to get out stains that another company couldn't get out the last time we had the carpet cleaned.

Description of Work
I am moving and needed the carpets cleaned.

11/05/2017

Robin D.

Very nice. They got the job done and fast. They were so nice. They started right away.

Description of Work
I just needed my living room, dining room, steps and upstairs hallway carpet cleaned.

10/23/2017

MOLLY M.

The technicians were prompt, professional and did an excellent job. My carpet and furniture look great! I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned 5 rooms, stairs and a couch and loveseat.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

10/21/2017

George J.

They scheduled me within a 2 h window but then called me 30 min before their arrival time, giving me the opportunity to get home.

Description of Work
I had living room carpet and stair carpet cleaned.

09/30/2017

Lynne N.

Very well. The employees were polite, pleasant, worked quickly and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
All carpets cleaned in my home

08/26/2017

Debbie B.

I think they did a good job. They were quick getting it done. I had a coupon from another company.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

07/26/2017

Sandra B.

Fair job of cleaning. More liquid could have been soaked up. Spots didn't get cleaned very well.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

06/27/2017

Peg A.

Dan called before he came. Performed services thoroughly and timely. Very knowledgeable and helpful with stains and cleaned every single one of them! Very, very pleased with our service! Thanks to Cleveland Steamer!

Description of Work
Excellent cleaning service by Dan! We had our whole house cleaned and it looks wonderful! Very attentive to areas where spotting occurred. The office folks were attentive and helpful too!

06/27/2017

Dan H.

Very well, they showed up on time, did a great job, very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaning of carpets throughout the house.

06/16/2017

Jeffrey T.

Everything went well. The carpets were cleaned well, and he moved items cautiously. He provided good instruction on how long the carpet would take to dry. He was very punctual and did well interacting with my dog! Most importantly, a previously filthy carpet looked fantastic!

Description of Work
I needed several rooms of carpet cleaned.

05/24/2017

Rochelle S.

Dan was my service provider. He could not have been more professional or thourogh. The carpets look absolutely great! Dan did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Carper steaming and a few minor spots.

04/28/2017

CANDITH M.

They were very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
I needed the entire second floor, 5 bedrooms, cleaned. They were great!

04/24/2017

NANCY C.

Just not as good a job as I expected.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned.

04/17/2017

Tina K.

Looked good and smelled nice. The scheduling was easy and efficient.

Description of Work
Had carpet cleaned

04/14/2017

Barbara R.

Cleveland Steamer w as extremely flexible in scheduling my last minute need for carpet cleaning on one day's notice. Their technician, Dan, called in advance to say he was on his way and then arrived on time. He was extremely easy-going meeting our rather high-strung dog. Equipment setup went very quickly and Dan then tackled the job very efficiently. I had several questions for him which he answered patiently and with useful information. The job, done very well, was finished in short order. We are pleased with Cleveland Steamer and will use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

03/25/2017

Thomas M.

Absolutely a fabulous job! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

JAC Cleaners

Here at JAC Cleaners we strive for perfection & will not stop until your home is clean to your standards & you are satisfied! We DO NOT offer any contracts of any kind because we believe our quality will be our contract every single time. We are committed to offering fast & reliable services at a price that makes sense backed with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not absolutely satisfied for any reason we will reservice the area within 24 hours of notification for FREE! We are Northeast Ohio's #1 trusted home cleaning & commercial cleaning company for the last 7 years in a row. Our Promise We Offer A True 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If our customers are not happy for any reason from our customer service to our quality of cleaning we will do EVERYTHING we can to make you happy after our mistakes. We strive to provide the best quality services & customer service to clients of all sizes. If there is absolutely any reason your are not satisfied we will come back to correct the issue within 24 hours! Why No Contracts Our Quality Of Services Is The New Style Of A Contract We are so confident that once we clean your house once you will want us to come back at least once a month every month! We pride ourselves on having the friendliest staff that is well trained & motivated to help clean your home. While allowing our customer service team being available 24/7 you can get a quote or book a clean with us 24/7 365 days a week.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Organic Green Carpet Clean

**$99 SPECIAL 3 Rooms of Organic Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning Plus Deodorizer and Sanitizer*** AFFORDABLE PRICES - We use all ORGANIC and GREEN PRODUCTS!**Owner operated. 30+ years experience in the carpet cleaning field. In business since 2008. Uses organic and green cleaning products, as well as essential oils for deodorizing and disinfecting carpets. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No subs. Additional email - info@organicgreencarpetclean.com / (216) 661-5855

Offers Coupon