A Touch of Anne, Mold Removal

With Angi since July 2018

15920 Pike Blvd

Brookpark, OH 44142

A touch of Anne been in business for 10 years. We specialize in Home remodeling and home repair work. Qualification include: electrical, plumbing, tile, deck, home remodeling, drywall, home demolition, flooring. carpet cleaning, landscape, painting,...

07/14/2022

Karie W.

I heard great things about Touch of Anne and had a recommendation from a family member about the quality of Sam's work. Sam came out to my home on June 14th to quote a bathroom update. He was pleasant, and thorough about explaining what he would do. My husband and I anxiously awaited his estimate, as we are looking forward to updating the bathroom. After a week, I reached out to ask about the estimate and was told that there was emergency and that I would receive the estimate in a day. The estimate never arrived. I repeatedly reached out via Facebook messenger, and let a phone message, but never heard back. We are disappointed about the lack of communication. I understand if a company decides to pass on a job, but at least be courteous and let the customer know.

Description of Work
Bathroom update

Category home remodeling, mold removal

11/08/2019

Jimmy S.

It was excellent. They very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I got what I wanted.

Description of Work
They redid my kitchen backsplash and removed the black mold.

Category home remodeling

11/04/2019

Sharon G.

It went it great. He was super friendly and very knowledgeable. The work was good and he was quick! He also cleaned up after himself. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling fan and garbage disposal

Category electrician, plumbing, ceiling fans

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Stump-N-Shovel Services

Stump Grinding, Excavation, Demolition, Swimming Pool

Offers by Stump-N-Shovel Services on Angi
    All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.