The Floor King

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2013

4666 Ridge Rd

Brooklyn, OH 44144

We offer the best financing deal around with 4 Years NO INTEREST!...

07/22/2021

marilyn C.

They're absolutely, they're very professional, very helpful and they worked on our time schedule.

Description of Work
They did our flooring and carpeting

07/15/2020

Lisa H.

Karam was a pleasure to work with! Very attentive to my need and quickly responded to all my emails. The gentlemen installing the floor were very professional and cleaned up after themselves every day. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
First floor vinyl flooring

11/16/2017

DANIEL P.

Excellent! The owner was so helpful in picking out the right carpet and reasonably priced. The installers were amazing as they had to move furniture before ripping up the old and putting in the new. They were helpful, respectful and very professional, especially Big Joe and Little Joe.

Description of Work
I had old carpet taken out and new carpet installed in 4 bedrooms, a hall, and stairs.

09/05/2017

Bonnie M.

It went very well. He was polite, very helpful, cleaned up when he was done, etc. He was great.

Description of Work
They re-stretched my carpet due to it being buckled and nails coming up on one section. He also had to trim some of it too.

03/29/2017

Judith R.

Great except when pulling up old linoleum aroud the toilet, they discovered that the toilet had been leaking, also the pedestal sink. They believed that the flange on the toilet may need to be replaced so recommended that we have plumber look at it. They recommended some plumbers that they had worked with. We did call the plumber, who was able to come out the next morning. Fixed up toilet, sink and one other problem that came up. Floor King came out after they finished and finished laying the floor/baseboards. We also had our bathtub reglazed using someone that Floor King recommended. All work done by Floor King, plumbers and bathtub person were reasonable. Bathroom looks great now. (I will say that this is the first time that I had a contractor finish the work and not ask for the rest of the money right away. A week later, they called and asked to swing around and pick up the check.) Men doing the work, cleaned up everything and hauled away the old flooring. This company is very easy to deal with. How refreshing! Cost of service below does not include plumber nor the reglazer. Side note: we had two other companies come out and give us estimates, both were double what we actually paid Floor King.

Description of Work
Ripped up old floor and subfloor. Replaced with new subfloor, linoleum in bathroom, bathroom closet, and new baseboards.

03/27/2017

Debbie W.

Very pleased with product recommended and service. Karam was very attentive and respectful in regards to all my questions. The installers were respectful of my working at home as they prepped and installed the flooring. A few scratches were noted and Jack (installer) immediately replaced the planks affected.

Description of Work
New flooring in the Kitchen and Living Room

09/30/2014

Brett M.

They're very nice people and very helpful. I was very happy with their service!

Description of Work
They re-did the flooring in my kitchen.

09/17/2014

GARY M.

They were fine. They were friendly, respectful, and pleasant. They cleaned up and got rid of whatever debris and they even tied up the extra carpet and set it aside for whatever we wanted to do with it.

Description of Work
I have used The Floor King for a bedroom carpet.

08/04/2014

Mary C.

Very nice people. Bought a remnant piece of vinyl flooring and had it installed. I needed it done ASAP. Because of the time constraint I bought and scheduled the installation. The flooring was installed within a couple of days. I never would have paid the price but due to the time constraints I was willing to take the hit. The flooring looks great! Lots of compliments!

Description of Work
Flooring for bathroom

10/20/2013

Michelle F.

I have used this company for years to carpet rentals and prepare homes to be sold. Their prices are great. Karam is responsive and professional. I called on Thursday and my carpet was installed Friday.

Description of Work
Carpeted a rental home.

Garrity Painting

11x Consecutive Super Service Award Winner. A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.Garrity Painting is a family owned and operated company proudly serving the Northeast Ohio area. With over 25 years in the industry, Residential and Commercial. Garrity Painting also offer our expertise in several other aspects of interior and exterior work which can eliminate the need for subcontractors. Contact us today to schedule an appointment! Call and text available 216-323-8312

Paint Medics, Inc.

We are a local, owner-operated painting company serving Parma, Cleveland, Akron and surrounding areas throughout Northeast Ohio. We specialize in residential and commercial interior and exterior painting. We also offer deck staining services, aluminum and vinyl siding refinishing and wood floor finishing. Call today for a friendly estimate at (216) 316-2929.

Painter Pros LLC

Painter Pros LLC specializes in painting, drywall, staining, lime-wash, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Repairs, Flooring, Installation, Tile, Carpet, Laminate