The Floor King

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2013

4666 Ridge Rd

Brooklyn, OH 44144

We offer the best financing deal around with 4 Years NO INTEREST!...

07/22/2021

marilyn C.

They're absolutely, they're very professional, very helpful and they worked on our time schedule.

Description of Work
They did our flooring and carpeting

07/15/2020

Lisa H.

Karam was a pleasure to work with! Very attentive to my need and quickly responded to all my emails. The gentlemen installing the floor were very professional and cleaned up after themselves every day. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
First floor vinyl flooring

11/16/2017

DANIEL P.

Excellent! The owner was so helpful in picking out the right carpet and reasonably priced. The installers were amazing as they had to move furniture before ripping up the old and putting in the new. They were helpful, respectful and very professional, especially Big Joe and Little Joe.

Description of Work
I had old carpet taken out and new carpet installed in 4 bedrooms, a hall, and stairs.

09/05/2017

Bonnie M.

It went very well. He was polite, very helpful, cleaned up when he was done, etc. He was great.

Description of Work
They re-stretched my carpet due to it being buckled and nails coming up on one section. He also had to trim some of it too.

03/29/2017

Judith R.

Great except when pulling up old linoleum aroud the toilet, they discovered that the toilet had been leaking, also the pedestal sink. They believed that the flange on the toilet may need to be replaced so recommended that we have plumber look at it. They recommended some plumbers that they had worked with. We did call the plumber, who was able to come out the next morning. Fixed up toilet, sink and one other problem that came up. Floor King came out after they finished and finished laying the floor/baseboards. We also had our bathtub reglazed using someone that Floor King recommended. All work done by Floor King, plumbers and bathtub person were reasonable. Bathroom looks great now. (I will say that this is the first time that I had a contractor finish the work and not ask for the rest of the money right away. A week later, they called and asked to swing around and pick up the check.) Men doing the work, cleaned up everything and hauled away the old flooring. This company is very easy to deal with. How refreshing! Cost of service below does not include plumber nor the reglazer. Side note: we had two other companies come out and give us estimates, both were double what we actually paid Floor King.

Description of Work
Ripped up old floor and subfloor. Replaced with new subfloor, linoleum in bathroom, bathroom closet, and new baseboards.

03/27/2017

Debbie W.

Very pleased with product recommended and service. Karam was very attentive and respectful in regards to all my questions. The installers were respectful of my working at home as they prepped and installed the flooring. A few scratches were noted and Jack (installer) immediately replaced the planks affected.

Description of Work
New flooring in the Kitchen and Living Room

07/29/2016

Peggy F.

Description of Work
I called them and asked for a quote and they never returned my call.

09/30/2014

Brett M.

They're very nice people and very helpful. I was very happy with their service!

Description of Work
They re-did the flooring in my kitchen.

09/17/2014

GARY M.

They were fine. They were friendly, respectful, and pleasant. They cleaned up and got rid of whatever debris and they even tied up the extra carpet and set it aside for whatever we wanted to do with it.

Description of Work
I have used The Floor King for a bedroom carpet.

08/04/2014

Mary C.

Very nice people. Bought a remnant piece of vinyl flooring and had it installed. I needed it done ASAP. Because of the time constraint I bought and scheduled the installation. The flooring was installed within a couple of days. I never would have paid the price but due to the time constraints I was willing to take the hit. The flooring looks great! Lots of compliments!

Description of Work
Flooring for bathroom

10/20/2013

Michelle F.

I have used this company for years to carpet rentals and prepare homes to be sold. Their prices are great. Karam is responsive and professional. I called on Thursday and my carpet was installed Friday.

Description of Work
Carpeted a rental home.

06/13/2013

David M.

The Floor King gave me a very good price and they installed the carpeting within 48 hours. They're extremely neat, they cleaned up. I would absolutely recommend them for both their price and their service.

Description of Work
I purchased carpeting recently at The Floor King.

Webster's Family Painting

Websters Family Painting is locally owned and operated out of North Ridgeville, OH. I have over 15 years of experience in Painting and Drywall. We deliver high quality products and services always at the best price possible, 100% customer satisfaction is our main goal. I truly love this trade and enjoy the satisfaction of completing jobs on all of my customer's homes. We look forward to working with you. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

Callahan Painting & Home Improvements

I started working in the home improvement industry as a teenager with my family. Over the years I've developed and honed my skills in many areas of home improvement. I am knowable in almost all facets of the skilled trades. After working with a few companies I saw the need for a competent, reliable, and honest contractor. Consequentially, I started my on painting business in 1986. Since that time I've expanded into other areas of home improvements. As with any business I've had some ups and downs but have always maintained a positive outlook and commitment to this business. I have always been dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Our motto at Callahan Painting & Home Improvements is "Quality Work, Beautiful Results". I will be happy to give you a free estimate for most all of your home improvement needs. So please take the time to find out why I am proud of my company and why you should do business with us. Callahan Painting and Home Improvements has been serving the Cleveland and local suburban areas for over 30 years. We provide quality services with Angie's List as well as volumes of testimonials from satisfied customers! 4-8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co

Delauro Remodeling is a full service remodeling, restoration and repair business. In service for 20 years helping people with there home improvement and remodeling needs. We offer free estimates and service a 35 mile radius from our office / shop in Novelty, OH. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience and also perform insurance damage restoration due to our extreme weather conditions throughout the seasons.

Repairs, Flooring, Installation, Tile, Carpet, Laminate