Action Door

Founded 1968 • With Angi since March 2011

Action Door is a dedicated garage door and operator distributor that specializes in our industry. We take this business seriously. We have technicians who have learned this trade and accumulated experience which allows us to serve a wide spectrum of customers. Whether it’s your door at home or those at your company or business, we service all models and sizes...

AMERICAN PLATINUM DOOR

Whether you are renovating your home, building new construction, or just need a second opinion we know we will be your first choice. We will deliver exceptional skills at an affordable price. We pride ourselves at getting the job done right the first time! We offer a variety of garage doors products including hollow metal doors, overhead doors, operators, front doors, wireless keypads and more! We also offer 24 hour service for all of your needs. Call us today for your FREE estimate!

All Around Door & Gate

For more than 25 years, All Around Door & Gate, Inc. has been the local leader in Northeast Ohio for overhead doors & operators, gate entry systems and access controls. We have proven expertise in every phase of selection, installation, repair and service. We believe in relationship building and "doing it right" the first time. We primarily service Northeast Ohio but are equipped to service the entire state and other contingent market areas such as Pittsburgh, PA and Detroit, MI. Our customers are located through-out Northeast Ohio and one is state-wide. Our target customers are storage, warehouse and manufacturing facilities; all residential areas just to name a few. We offer sales, service, and installation for overhead doors and operators; gate entry systems and access control. These products ensure our customer's properties and assets are secured and protected.

Offers by All Around Door & Gate on Angi
Precision Overhead Garage Door

You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Cleveland & Surrounding Areas to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Garage Door of Cleveland & Surrounding Areas was opened in 2001 and proudly serves Cleveland. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by job. $65 travel charge. Additional phone numbers: (216) 741-8585 and (866) 739-9015.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door on Angi

09/05/2020

I was looking for someone to fix a broken spring on my garage door but didn't want to pay too much cause I'm a single mom. I was told by a friend there was a guy who did side work really cheap all the time and to look him up. I always check out people coming into my home for safety reason cause you can never be too safe. I was appalled that Action Door has someone who is blatantly racist and posti...

Description of Work
Broken spring

Category dock building

We are very sorry for your experience. Although we can not control everything people post and how they communicate in their personal lives, this situation is very concerning to us. Are you able to share a last name and where this is being seen so we can investigate?

06/25/2019

It cost $ 120 for the first 30 minutes, so I was a little concerned what the total cost would be. It was shocking how much work they got done in 30 minutes! They were very nice and informative! They had to take the whole bottom section apart, got the bent rail fixed, fixed my door panel so it didn’t have to be replaced, got it back on track and all put back together. Then they tightened the spring...

Description of Work
My garage door was hit by a car and was off track and the door panel was separated.

04/25/2018

They were punctual. Their price was very good. The door quality was excellent. Very good experience. The guy that came out worked really hard and did a fantastic job. One of the best experiences I've ever had with a contractor.

Description of Work
They installed a new garage door.

04/02/2018

Quick and very professional to work with. Explained all the features of the new opener and how to program my car buttons to work with the opener.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener.

10/05/2017

He did a great job! He was very nice and professional and didn’t try to charge me for unnecessary services.

Description of Work
The garage door would not close. I thought the motor was broke and possibly needed to be replaced. The tech just needed to make an adjustment to the railing on one side. He said it came out of alignment which was causing the problem.

Thanks for the kind review. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

Garage Doors & Openers. Front Entry Doors. Garage Entry Doors Sales.

Check, MasterCard, Visa