Neubert Painting

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 1997

15401 Commerce Park Dr.

Brook Park, OH 44142

Neubert Painting is Northeast Ohio’s leading residential painting contractor, offering quality, affordable and responsible painting services, both interior painting and exterior painting. We offer the following services - Traditional Exterior Housepainting - Exterior Wood Staining - Aluminum Siding

10/25/2021

Bud C.

they were very good. punctual and did a nice job as far as clean up and leaving things in a good situation -- July

Description of Work
painting

11/14/2020

Randy K.

Neubert Painters did a great job with our kitchen cabinets. We had painted the walls as a quarantine activity and did some miscellaneous updates. That made the cabinets look even older and dirtier. We had Neubert come in and paint the cabinents two colors, green on bottom and white on top (my daughters talked me into that). I cannot be happier with the results. The quality of the paint job was amazing. With the paint sprayer, the finish is so smooth. I could not have done anything on my own that would be to this quality. The technician was great to work with. He kept us informed on every step of the way, so we always knew what to expect. I found Neubert from the internet and saw many positive reviews. After our experience, I am happy to join the group and let others know about our positive experience.

Description of Work
Painted Kitchen Cabinents

Category cabinet refacing

08/19/2020

Raymond H.

Things they did well: They painted the screened porch without getting paint on the screens, They showed up at 9:00AM each morning ready to work Things that were not done well: Did not hand wash areas to be painted as we had agreed. I ended up washing areas myself before they could paint over more dirt. Did not remove and replace split and loose caulk, just painted over it. When they painted the front door they slopped paint around the inside of the door, I had to remove this paint myself and repaint the door edge. They slopped paint on my outdoor furniture cover and the porch floor. They didn't paint the top edge of the screen door. When I complained they sent an experienced painter out to see if the issues could be fixed. most could not or I did the repair myself. This was a several thousand dollar job, They did make a small price reduction for all the problems.

Description of Work
Painted screened in porch, front wood entranceway, front door, and front wood window trim

07/31/2020

Paul F.

Very well. We have received numerous positive comments. The painters were, polite, hard working, and kept the the site clean. My wife found two items the the painter and I missed; however, he returned and resolved the issue right away.

Description of Work
House Painting

07/23/2020

Cindi M.

Painter arrived on time, was pleasant, efficient, and professional. He took care to ensure everything was cleaned up when he finished.

Description of Work
Painted a two story foyer and 15 foot wall in morning room.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

06/04/2020

Diand T.

Great !! They showed up when they said they would be there!! Ian was fantastic to work with!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

10/25/2019

Phyllis Y.

Crew arrived on time and left each evening with everything cleaned up. Answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. Even arrived very early one day to beat the sun on the side of the house they were going to work on that day.

Description of Work
staining of exterior house

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

10/23/2019

MARGARET D.

Extremely well. Was well-pleased with the painters and the job that they did. They let me know each day the time that they would arrive. They stayed very focused and they worked hard. They showed much respect for my family and my home and yard. Would definitely hire them again, and would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

10/21/2019

Edward C.

This is the third time over many years we have had Neubert Painting do our exterior work. Very professional. We'll continue to use them for both our interior and exterior work.

Description of Work
Outdoor painting

10/20/2019

Paula J.

We are so pleased with our entire experience with Neubert Painting. Crew was on time, professional, and efficient. They did an awesome job - it looks like we have a new house. Would hire again in an instant.

Description of Work
Aluminum siding refinishing/painting

09/30/2019

Marjorie W.

I went very well. Painters were professional, did an excellent job and cleaned up after they were done.

Description of Work
We needed our vinyl siding painted

09/25/2019

Kelly S.

Perfectly from the power washing to the final painting job. Loved the entire crew. Polite and professional for such young men in college. Would definitely trust Neubert again for vetting their employees.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

09/11/2019

Jonathan L.

A few years ago I had the entire exterior of a ranch with aluminum siding repainted. The results were awesome! It made the house look new with fresh white paint over the old dim and beat up paint. They only took 3 days to complete this work. This year I had an interior bathroom painted and again they did excellent work. Would hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Have had two projects completed by Neubert Painting

09/07/2019

Carole V.

We were thrilled with the final results. Our cabinets look like a ‘factory finished product.’ Had new doors and drawer fronts made but used the original boxes. Couldn’t be happier! Most contractors promise but don’t deliver! Not so with Neubert Painting! I would recommend them to my family and friends!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets

James H.

They were AWESOME! Not only in craftsmanship but the crew who performed the job were wonderful, very friendly, professional, and personable. They have become my go to painters, I wouldn't think of hiring anyone else.

Description of Work
Interior work, and it was a 2 1/2 story vaulted ceiling not an easy job

ROBERT G.

Painter showed up on time and did an excellent job. He worked with us to ensure we got the colors we wanted. He filled in several holes that needed patching. He was neat and cleaned up every day when he was done. The quality of the finished job was excellent.

Description of Work
Interior painting of kitchen and hallway.

Becki F.

It went great. We love the color and all the trim repainted makes it look so fresh ! No smudges or drips. Even coating and very pleasant painters. Extremely professional. We have also booked them to spray our cabinets white in the kitchen, can’t wait! Cost of Cabinets not considered in the cost listed with this review

Description of Work
Walls and trim in most of 1st floor and mantel

09/01/2019

LEE & JANICE D.

Painters were very organized with their equipment and were efficient in their job performance. The job was done in a reasonable amount of time-weather permitting. Care was also taken covering areas where paint was not supposed to be. The painters were also aware of the landscaping and tried not to damage any shrubs, etc.

Description of Work
Painting of house exterior.

Category pressure washing, house painters, doors

09/01/2019

LEE & JANICE D.

Great-repaired all the picture holder holes and taped and covered with plastic preventing painting on wood, counter surfaces and other kitchen surfaces.

Description of Work
Painting of kitchen

08/26/2019

jim N.

Neubert Painting did a great job. We have used them several times for interior painting as well. Very professional, excellent painters and always have completed the jobs on-time.

Description of Work
Painting the outside of our house

07/15/2019

CYNTHIA N.

Called to get an estimate for interior painting and minor repairs. It’s been 3 weeks and haven’t been contacted. The day after my original post showed up on Angie’s List the owner Contacted me. He asked me to take down the original post. He then explained to me about Their “painter for a day program at $450 for eight Hours”. I called him back the next day and asked for someone to come out and give me an estimate (how many days etc would it take for them to do the work etc). He told me they don’t do that. They would send the painter and he would start the work without me knowing how long and how much etc. That gives this company the means of dragging things out without a clear understanding of the time and cost. What reputable company does that. Still leaving the F rating out there.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

The writer is correct in that we do not make physical interior estimates prior to sending a painter. We use our painter for the day program for all of our interior work. We do not have the manpower to make estimates for the over 1,000 interior calls we get per year.. We have very high satisfaction with this program and do over 350 interior jobs per year.

01/07/2019

Jill F.

I have hired Neubert a handful of times for different interior painting projects. They do GREAT work. They have a great attention to detail and always take great time in prepping the area. They have done wall repairs, and painted anything from ceilings, walls and closets. I am always amazed at the amount they can get done in a day. The wall repairs are amazing, too, as i can never tell where the patch once they are done. The price is very reasonable too. I used their exterior painters once for the trim on the front of my house done a few years ago. It has held up well. If I ever need painters, these are always the guys I will call.

Description of Work
Painter for a day

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

11/09/2018

Bennie B.

Painters were prompt thorough very good at their jobs. Place was left very clean after each days work. Great crew. My house looks amazing.

Description of Work
Exterior House painted

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters, doors

10/23/2018

Bruce S.

The project went very well, fast, efficient and quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of the house

10/08/2018

Margaret H.

The project went very well. Brian and Ryan were the painters who worked on the house. Since it was late in the painting season (2nd half of August), there were only 2 men available to work on my house each day. Brian and Ryan worked hard scraping the loose paint off the walls of the house and garage. They apologized for the work taking so long, however, I told them I wasn't in any hurry--I just wanted them to spend as much time as necessary prepping the siding on hour house so that the paint would stick. (It had been only 7 years since I had the house painted by another company and the paint was peeling off in many places.) Brian and Ryan cleaned up my property and their supplies very well at the end of each work day. They were polite and accommodating. I asked Brian and Rayn to look carefully at the exterior of my house as they worked to make sure I didn't need any repairs. Mr. John Neubert, the company's owner, has a carpenter on staff and the carpenter would be able to make repairs to the wood siding/shingles if needed before the painting was complete. I am gratified that one of the benefits that Mr. Neubert offers is that he will send one of his employees out each year for the next four years to see if I need any touch-ups.

Description of Work
I needed to have the entire house and garage painted.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Mikes Roof Cleaning

WE OFFER NON PRESSURE ROOF STAIN REMOVAL and Exterior pressure washing We know that in the vast majority of cases, black roof stains can be completely and safely removed with the gentle cleaning IF you come across a contractor that wants to clean your roof with a high-pressure wand, run in the other direction as fast as possible. We provide Professional Roof Cleaning for Residential and Commercial properties. Homeowner Associations, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers are encouraged to contact us BEFORE any roof replacement is started. We provide professionally cleaned roofs at a fraction of the cost of replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Exterior house painting, power wash & refinish aluminum siding, window prep & window glazing, interior painting.

Power washing, deck cleaning & coating offered only with a whole house painting.