Best-Way Window Cleaning

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2011

2.8

Best-Way Window Cleaning is a family owned business for well over 30+ years! Estimates are always Free no matter what the job is and how little or big it may be. We treat every customer as if we know them personally and we take the extra steps needed to make them feel satisfied with the work done and the price they pay for the job! With Best-Way Window Cleaning you will always deal with the owners and we will always be on the job every job No sub workers! We find that any one can be a window washer with some windex and a rag or paper towels and leave streaks, smears and small specks on the window, but it takes a PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANER to use the proper tools and solutions to leave a window spot, streak, smear free. Our motto is "IF YOU'VE TRIED THE REST, NOW TRY THE BEST" and we stand by that! WE ARE THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO. ...

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

Gutter Now

Gutter Cleaning | Gutter Guards | Gutter repair When You Want Fast & Reliable Gutter Cleaning, You Want Our Friendly Service. Providing Complete Residential and Commercial Gutter Cleaning. Get in Touch. Small local business in its growing stages, fully insured and covered.

Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi

04/16/2015

Description of Work
they did good job but I wish I do not have to pay for extra window. I paid appo $ 76.00 extra. |over all they did very good job.

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning

04/23/2012

It was great, Just give them a call and they show up.

Description of Work
I have had Best-Way Window Cleaning doing my windows for many years and they have always done an excelent job.

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning

11/05/2011

Terrible! Apparently did not need my business.

Description of Work
Wanted to use local company for gutter cleaning and, possibly, deck refinishing. I called twice, took forever for him to return call. Finally, he left message on my machine that he would do estimate and leave it in my mailbox the following Sunday. Guess what? Still no estimate and still NO return call. Needless to say, I used someone else who must value my business more that Mr. Stasek. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS!

Category gutter cleaning,deck cleaning

We offer Residential in/out window cleaning, Commercial in/out window cleaning, Screen repairs, Chandelier and ceiling fan cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Pressure wash Siding decks and driveways, We also offer painting exterior some interior and deck staining.