Best-Way Window Cleaning

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2011

2.8

1880 East Wallings Rd.

Broadview heights, OH 44147

Best-Way Window Cleaning is a family owned business for well over 30+ years! Estimates are always Free no matter what the job is and how little or big it may be. We treat every customer as if we know them personally and we take the extra steps needed to make them feel satisfied with the work done

04/16/2015

Nisha C.

Description of Work
they did good job but I wish I do not have to pay for extra window. I paid appo $ 76.00 extra. |over all they did very good job.

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning

04/23/2012

Gloria N.

It was great, Just give them a call and they show up.

Description of Work
I have had Best-Way Window Cleaning doing my windows for many years and they have always done an excelent job.

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning

11/05/2011

Regina H.

Terrible! Apparently did not need my business.

Description of Work
Wanted to use local company for gutter cleaning and, possibly, deck refinishing. I called twice, took forever for him to return call. Finally, he left message on my machine that he would do estimate and leave it in my mailbox the following Sunday. Guess what? Still no estimate and still NO return call. Needless to say, I used someone else who must value my business more that Mr. Stasek. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS!

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning

360 Painting of Strongsville

If you're ready to give your home a new coat of paint, don't do it alone! Painting your home yourself can not only be time-consuming and stressful, but it can also result in less than professional results. With the help of 360° Painting, you can sit back and relax while our residential painters handle the job with confidence and precision. We are an interior and exterior painting company that provides services for every area. Whether you simply need the kitchen painted or want to change every room in your house, our team can handle it all, and we'll ensure smooth and consistent results free of drips, seams, and inconsistencies.

HydroCare

HydroCare Pressure Washing provides pressure washing services for all types of exterior surfaces. From driveways to decking, to siding and stucco, along with roof cleaning, we will leave your property looking like the day your feature was installed. We work with speed and integrity, always focused on your satisfaction. We are available in the evenings for your convenience. Please call for availability and a quote today!

Award 2022
    Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

We offer Residential in/out window cleaning, Commercial in/out window cleaning, Screen repairs, Chandelier and ceiling fan cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Pressure wash Siding decks and driveways, We also offer painting exterior some interior and deck staining.