ARP Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2006

May contact through email. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED....

Luxury Heating Co

Luxury Heating Co

With more than 70 years in the HVAC business, Luxury Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the best possible total indoor comfort solution for your family or business. Since our inception in 1947, we've had the pleasure of serving our customers with the highest quality products as well as reliable and professional service - at a fair price. And we pride ourselves on the reputation we've earned for doing the job right the first time. Call us today for a free, in-home consultation and ask about our 0% APR financing plans and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Offers by Luxury Heating Co on Angi

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ARP installed a whole house generator and performed above expectation. A high quality professional team that I highly recommend. The initial evaluation and recommendations through completion were professional and courteous.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/22/2016

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/24/2014

Very prompt and professional. It went very well. They took the time to meet with the gas company because other things had to be done and they handled that for me. They worked with them to install a new meter for the generator to work properly. I would have never known about the meter if they wouldn't have handled that. The communication was amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a whole house generator from them.

CATEGORY electrician

11/07/2013

They have been good so far for us. They were very friendly, easy to work with and we got along great. They were good people. I did not really shop around; I went based on their reputation and experience. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ARP Heating & Air Conditioning Incorporated put in a new heater and air conditioner for us.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/10/2013

It was excellant. It was a good experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed one of our two furnaces.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnaces. Air conditioners. Heat pumps, boilers, thermostats. Zoning systems. Humidifiers, air cleaners & purifiers. Tankless water heaters & conventional water heaters. Standby generators. Electrical. Light plumbing repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available