Approved Plumbing Co

State of Ohio
07/25/2023

770 Ken Mar Industrial Pkwy

Broadview heights, OH 44147

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Approved Plumbing is a family owned and operated local business with over 150 years of combined industry experience. At Approved Plumbing Company it is our philosophy to provide impressive customer service by being exceptionally prompt, courteous, clean, knowledgeable, reliable, and responsible. We will constantly strive to be highly efficient and organized in all aspects of our business and to use only the very best in quality material and state of the art equipment. Our employees will be highly trained individuals who take great pride in their work, command respect of their peers as well as be respectful of others. We will pride ourselves in being honest, loyal, trustworthy, and true professionals as we try to maintain our goals as industry leaders in the service and repair field. As a Super Service Award winner, we are an excellent plumbing company for Angie’s List members because of our quality of work and our years of industry experience. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your plumbing needs....

4.1

plumbers (468)drain cleaning (104)water heaters (50)sewer cleaning (38)home remodeling (29)gas leak repair (26)drain pipe installation (14)appliance repair (5)well & water pump repair (4)HVAC Companies (4)flooring (4)excavating (4)

05/12/2021

The lady i called said she's on lunch and will get back to me and she did so i was really pleased , very pleased ! The service went very well , the gentleman left nothing for me to cleaned up , he took the debris and explained everything to me . I'm a senior and in 90th-year so i can't get up easily, when he finished the work he took pictures of his work for me so i can see. He did an excellent jo...

Description of Work
they fixed my toilet

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

Thank you for the work [Member Name Removed]. Glad he was able to show you pictures of the work to save you a trip!

09/21/2020

Due to heavy rainfall over Labor Day weekend, noticed standing water and sewage appear. Called for an appointment and was given a time and date. The guys came and investigated with a camera and snaked out all the way to the street to fix the issue. Additionally, had them apply the root product to clear out the drain. Approved Plumbing has always exceeded my expectations. I have been using them sin...

Description of Work
Sewer Drain Clean Out

Category appliance repair,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your continued business for 12 years! Glad Russ and Nick were able to get your drain cleared. We appreciate you recommending us.

08/14/2020

Quick and efficient as well as professional.

Description of Work
Replace: water regulator, meter, shut off valves and overflow tank.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

Glad we could help make the repair easy.

03/11/2020

paid $79 service call was not applied toward the bill the work was call Bosch tech support — on “hold” 40 mins — once connected Bosch told them what to troubleshoot took 10 mins touching wires with a meter reader — tank need a new part — which he didn’t have and the cost was $311.00 for bosch to tell the what to do — company to expensive ! $79 to show-up and touch nothing! and no receipt given!

Description of Work
needed a Licensed plumber to call Bosch technician to troubleshoot a electric tankless water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

On behalf of Approved Plumbing, I apologize for your most recent experiences. Our technician neglected various actions to comfort you during the service call. First, we could have provided better expectations over the phone before sending a technician out. Plumbers do not typically have tankless heater parts due to the wide-range of differences among manufacturers. Each manufacturer is different a...

01/21/2020

We own a few rental properties in the area and Approved Plumbing is the only company we use. They are professional, knowledgable, and quick to respond. We've used them for everything from replacing pipes and plumbing systems in century homes, to installing all our plumbing in a new construction project. Mike, Luke, Jeff, and Russ are GREAT. They can always diagnose the problem and we know once its...

Description of Work
You name it, they've done it for us

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed].

11/16/2019

Approved Plumbing was very responsive to our request. We were able to schedule within a week and they contacted me to come a day early when they had a cancellation. The technician was professional, provided several options for the repair and completed the work the day of in a timely fashion. We would certainly use Approved Plumbing again for future needs and would recommend to others. thanks

Description of Work
repair of leaking faucet in garage

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the business.

11/08/2019

I highly recommend. As a matter of fact my nephew took his number. I would hire again in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Busted sewage line

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Review for Approved Plumbing Co - 770 Ken Mar Industrial Pkwy, Broadview heights, OH - 38222852

We don't have record of servicing this address or servicing a person named [Member Name Removed] on October 21, 2019. Was this at a different property?

09/26/2019

I had a water problem in my home and there was a leak and it was 2 toilet tanks that was leaking and they fixed it for me. He took me around and showed me all the parts, everything that was incorrect and he taught me things that I didn't know and on how to tell if that ever happened again. He was very good, helpful, very pleasant and you could tel that he love his job he's been an employee for 30 ...

Description of Work
They fixed 2 toilet tanks that was leaking.

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

Mike brings great energy to our entire team. He encourages everyone to know plumbing inside-and-out. We are proud to have him. Thank you for the business.

08/14/2019

Russ from Approved Plumbing was very professional, knowledgeable, gave us options, answered all our questions, was respectful of us and our home. He did a great job and we are very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Install water filter; install kitchen faucet; add emergency stops for several kitchen water lines; replaced pvc drain trap under kitchen sink

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

06/28/2019

Great job. Carl and his assist were here about 2-3 hours. Very professional job. I will call again if need a plumber in the future.

Description of Work
Plumbed a new shower valve and replaced the tub drain

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

Plumbing repair & installation. Sewer & drain cleaning. Gas & water lines. Water heaters. Bathroom remodeling. Backflow prevention.