Ace Wildlife Service

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 1999

3 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. No travel charge. Ask about Angie’s List discount.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Insulation removal and replacement

insulation

2021
Raccoons broke through the soffits to access attic damaging insulation, trapping and repairs completed from nuisance animal there after removal and replacement of damaged insulation clean deodorized and disinfected completed
View project

4.4

animal removal (187)pest control (25)chimney cap repair (8)insulation (4)roofing (3)foundation repair (1)

10/04/2022

cindy J.

I was very happy with their service. I called the Friday before a holiday weekend and they fit me in bc I had raccoons in my attic!. Ashley was extremely helpful and [professional. She did a whole inspection and solved the problem. I highly recommend their company!!

Description of Work
RACCOON REMOVAL

Work Completed On 09/02/2022

05/22/2022

Barbara and Irv F.

Fabulously! Ashley, a true professional, removed the necessary panels, secured the live birds, and meticulously replaced the panels leaving no evidence of the removal. The birds were later released. On top of that, the price was very fair.

Description of Work
We needed three live birds removed from behind the wall of our paneling in our library.

Cost $268.92

Work Completed On 05/22/2022

03/15/2021

Jacques S.

Inspection of attic for bird nesting

Description of Work
I requested a quote/service based on reviews and rating here. I saw one F but figured that was probably miscommunication. Kelly called to give me an estimate of $189 for inspection of outside and the attic to start then they could tell me how much from there. Chad, the technician, called and we set an appointment for this past Friday 7AM-8AM “first thing in the morning”. I get a text at 7:21 from him saying he is running 30-40 minutes behind. He shows up over an hour later, I tell him what we’ve been experiencing for the last few years. He asks to take a look outside the house and walks around it. He comes back to the front door to tell me my house is in good shape and whoever built it did a good job. Mind you, it is impossible for him to see the full roof. He says I’m probably hearing them ON THE ROOF rather than in my attic. I ask him to check my attic to make sure. He walks in my garage where attic access is then tells me he doesn’t have his ladder to get up there. I say ok I’ll just wait till they get back up there again and call them. He then asks me what my schedule is like and says he will bring his Little Giant out Sunday to check the attic...he will call me Sunday but not too early so I can sleep in. I get a phone call SATURDAY at 10:50 AM when I was not home and he does not leave a message. No call and no show Sunday.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/09/2021

andrea W.

They are wonderful and are very responsive when an animal is caught. They are so laid back and do such an awesome job. Ashley was the one who normally came out and she is very good. She dug all around the deck and shed with quality screening. Nothing is getting through and we would highly recommend them. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They treated for racoon problems at our house.

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

02/06/2021

Jolene L.

Based on peering into the attic - they did not go into it- they claimed mice were there above my bedroom. Two weeks later and a couple unsuccessful calls and one email, the problem continues and I’ve been forced to vacate the room because of the constant gnawing noises. Company has not responded to my pleas, and problem remains. I was so grateful they showed up and took them at their word that the issue would be resolved in 1-2 weeks, I tipped them for a total of $175; was billed $158. The company’s rep was nice and seemed to care. I wrongly believed they were a godsend.

Description of Work
Alleged mice in attic

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

10/24/2020

Peter F.

They responded quickly and caught the groundhog in 2 days. Excellent work.

Description of Work
removal of groundhog

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/30/2020

Patricia G.

They are very experienced and competent from start to finish

Description of Work
Roof repair and attic cleanup

Category roofing, animal removal

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

08/28/2020

James K.

We are very pleased with Ace. Alex is very knowledgeable and did a thorough inspection of our house and roof. He found several possible points of entry and promptly closed them up. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Inspection of house for critter access

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/20/2020

Wendy G.

I alerted Ashley that soon the established butterfly bushes would be swarmed with bees. She came as soon as was possible to dig the trench through the heavy, hard clay soil surrounding the porch. It rained and she called ASAP in order to return to complete the job. She cut the appropriate wood/base lengths and went underneath to attach and add the wire skirting, plus to remove any decayed or living animal remaining. She then returned my garden dirt back to its place, always carefully working around my plants. You could not detect where she had opened up the base vinyl skirting surround the porch in order to do the work. I highly recommend Ashley for her good, precise workmanship and for her wildlife knowledge!

Description of Work
A Foundation Skirt was needed due to a few years ago a skunk did underneath my sunporch and this spring 2 ground hogs dug again underneath the porch to live.

Category pest control, animal removal, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/29/2020

Deborah H.

Jack was wonderful to work with. Would hire again in a heartbeat. Great guy to work with.

Description of Work
Trapping an animal and sealing up.

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/20/2020

Tom A.

Responsive and on time as promised-efficient -got the job done in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Animal Removal

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

06/15/2020

Dave V.

Chad from Ace come to the house, trapped the raccoon and then repaired the eves so it would not happen again. Very pleased with the service and pricing.

Description of Work
Raccoon in attic

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/07/2020

David M.

Alex & Ashley came on time removed the Opossum & showed us how they probably got into the house

Description of Work
Opossum removal

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

05/19/2020

Myrna Y.

The work was very nice, she has a lot of personality and definitely knows what she is doing. Her professionalism and responsiveness was excellent.

Description of Work
Set the traps for groundhogs; installed screen around my front porch and replace some lattice,

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

05/05/2020

Sumit B.

It wasn’t a good experience or maybe my expectations were too high based on Angies list reviews. Alex was not able to catch the raccoon as only one trap was installed and later he kept insisting on getting roof mesh and covers by him to fix future issues. I am unable to understand when the present problem is not resolved why should I spend $900 for future issues. The covers what he was planning to install were supposed to be screwed on roof which is not right option as it can create leak in long run. Not sure they are trying to sell roof repairs or they are animal removal experts.

Description of Work
Animal removal

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

03/04/2020

raizel M.

I called Ace because birds were nesting on the second floor of my house near my dryer. Although the birds had begun building nests there were no eggs. The odor was overwhelming. Ashley came and assessed the situation. She explained how she would seal off the entryway for the birds and deodorize. She returned the next day and worked very hard in the pouring rain for several hours and did a very good job of cleaning everything out and sealing up the holes. She also went up into the attic to determine if there was any damage.

Description of Work
Nest removal from two areas the second floor of the house

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

12/16/2019

Charles S.

Timely and efficient Hard working and knows his stuff Nice guy

Description of Work
Raccoon removal

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

12/11/2019

Michael Z.

Ashley came out soon after we called and did a preliminary inspection. The next day, Alex came and set a trap. When, after a few days, no animal was observed, he sealed up the possible entry points and came back a few days later to finish some trim work. All and all, we were very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Suspected that an animal was getting into our attic.

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

12/02/2019

Debbie G.

It was caught within 48 hours. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
Racoon removal

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

10/30/2019

Patti K.

Successfully and a raccoon as well....

Description of Work
Groundhog was trapped

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

10/25/2019

Myrna Y.

She went around my house and checked if there's any problem. She was very good.

Description of Work
Service call to setup a trap for raccoons.

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

08/20/2019

Arthur/Cindy L.

The service was set up promptly. We caught 3 adult groundhogs over a period of a week. Everything went well and costs were just as expected. I'd call them again. They honored an Angies List coupon.

Description of Work
Removed groundhogs from under a porch over a period of several days.