Ace Wildlife Service

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

PO Box 470302

Broadview heights, OH 44147

Nuisance wildlife removal, repairs prevention and remediation

Insulation removal and replacement

Insulation removal and replacement

insulation2021
Raccoons broke through the soffits to access attic damaging insulation, trapping and repairs completed from nuisance animal there after removal and replacement of damaged insulation clean deodorized and disinfected completed

3 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. No travel charge. Ask about Angie’s List discount....

4.4

animal removal (186)pest control (24)chimney cap repair (8)insulation (4)roofing (3)foundation repair (1)

03/15/2021

Inspection of attic for bird nesting

Description of Work
I requested a quote/service based on reviews and rating here. I saw one F but figured that was probably miscommunication. Kelly called to give me an estimate of $189 for inspection of outside and the attic to start then they could tell me how much from there. Chad, the technician, called and we set an appointment for this past Friday 7AM-8AM “first thing in the morning”. I get a text at 7:21 from him saying he is running 30-40 minutes behind. He shows up over an hour later, I tell him what we’ve been experiencing for the last few years. He asks to take a look outside the house and walks around it. He comes back to the front door to tell me my house is in good shape and whoever built it did a good job. Mind you, it is impossible for him to see the full roof. He says I’m probably hearing them ON THE ROOF rather than in my attic. I ask him to check my attic to make sure. He walks in my garage where attic access is then tells me he doesn’t have his ladder to get up there. I say ok I’ll just wait till they get back up there again and call them. He then asks me what my schedule is like and says he will bring his Little Giant out Sunday to check the attic...he will call me Sunday but not too early so I can sleep in. I get a phone call SATURDAY at 10:50 AM when I was not home and he does not leave a message. No call and no show Sunday.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/09/2021

They are wonderful and are very responsive when an animal is caught. They are so laid back and do such an awesome job. Ashley was the one who normally came out and she is very good. She dug all around the deck and shed with quality screening. Nothing is getting through and we would highly recommend them. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They treated for racoon problems at our house.

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

02/06/2021

Based on peering into the attic - they did not go into it- they claimed mice were there above my bedroom. Two weeks later and a couple unsuccessful calls and one email, the problem continues and I’ve been forced to vacate the room because of the constant gnawing noises. Company has not responded to my pleas, and problem remains. I was so grateful they showed up and took them at their word that the...

Description of Work
Alleged mice in attic

Category pest control

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

10/24/2020

They responded quickly and caught the groundhog in 2 days. Excellent work.

Description of Work
removal of groundhog

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/30/2020

They are very experienced and competent from start to finish

Description of Work
Roof repair and attic cleanup

Category roofing,animal removal

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

08/28/2020

We are very pleased with Ace. Alex is very knowledgeable and did a thorough inspection of our house and roof. He found several possible points of entry and promptly closed them up. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Inspection of house for critter access

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/20/2020

I alerted Ashley that soon the established butterfly bushes would be swarmed with bees. She came as soon as was possible to dig the trench through the heavy, hard clay soil surrounding the porch. It rained and she called ASAP in order to return to complete the job. She cut the appropriate wood/base lengths and went underneath to attach and add the wire skirting, plus to remove any decayed or livin...

Description of Work
A Foundation Skirt was needed due to a few years ago a skunk did underneath my sunporch and this spring 2 ground hogs dug again underneath the porch to live.

Category pest control,animal removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/29/2020

Jack was wonderful to work with. Would hire again in a heartbeat. Great guy to work with.

Description of Work
Trapping an animal and sealing up.

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/20/2020

Responsive and on time as promised-efficient -got the job done in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Animal Removal

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

06/15/2020

Chad from Ace come to the house, trapped the raccoon and then repaired the eves so it would not happen again. Very pleased with the service and pricing.

Description of Work
Raccoon in attic

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Nuisance Wildlife Control & Repairs Associated With Animal Damage, Prevention, Animal Removal & Exclusion

Insect Control, moles and voles