VILLAGE CLEANERS

Founded 1956 • With Angi since October 2003

Dry Cleaning
Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

SEND LEATHER COATS OUT. Additional service areas of Northfield, Segamore Hills, & Twinsburg, & Lorain, Cuyatoga, Summit, Lake, Medina, Portage, Geauga, Wayne, & Stark counties for window treatment services only....

MARY ANNE'S PLACE

We can take care of all of your sewing and alteration needs.

07/19/2016

Description of Work
Dry cleaning was completed on time and to a level of quality expected. Unfortunately the Angie's List coupon was denied because it had to presented at order write up, which was not stated anywhere on the discount. The representative from the Village Cleaners told me there was nothing she could do and I would have to pay full price and put the full blame of this on me. I was disappointed because the discount enticed me to try a different dry cleaner than I typically use.

12/07/2015

great

Description of Work
clean

03/04/2014

I took some shirts and my winter cost to be cleaned. I asked for a button to be repaired on my shirt and it wasn't, even though the tag said it clearly when I picked it up. My coat was not well cleaned.

Description of Work
Didn't complete request and not thoroughly clean

09/10/2013

They did a fairly poor job both times. When they washed it, white streaks were left on the comforter. When I took it back, they did actually get out the streaks.

Description of Work
I used Village Cleaners twice in a year. I paid $15 to have a comforter washed.

04/22/2013

They are convenient because they are close by. I am satisfied with the work that is done there.

Description of Work
Yes, we have used Village Cleaners for our dry cleaning. The last time that we were able to use them was about 2 months ago.

04/27/2012

I took my drycleaning and laundered shirts to the Macedonia Commons location. This was the third time this year that they lost part of my order. Each time they gave me a credit, but it is never the amount you paid for the item. The last time the owner was supposed to call me, but never did even after being reminded by his manager. In addition they had been having problems with their laundry service. It took over a week to get back four laundered shirts. That was enough for me. The staff were very friendly and professional, but that doesn't help me get my clothes back in a timely manner, if at all.

Description of Work
They were supposed to dryclean or launder our clothes.

03/13/2012

They charge a fair market price. They do good quality work. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I use them for dry cleaning.

Category dry cleaning

Thanks member - We value you as a customer. We also appreciate your loyalty throughout the years. Please accept a 10% discount on your next order. Mention the discount at the counter, there will be a note on your account in the computer. Sincerely - Jeff

12/09/2011

They are always very, very good and very professional. They are a long time company and they have a very good reputation. They are a family operated company. I've been here for 27 years and they have been here. I get very good personal service there. Their prices are competitive. It is not a bargain but the prices are reasonable for what I get. It is worth the price. I will absolutely continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used Village Cleaners for dry cleaning for my husband's shirts and my sweaters.

Thank You Member!

06/20/2011

I have been using Village at least 30 years and they have consistently delivered good service. I have only once been disappointed due to the cleaning of a suede coat that I asked them to focus on the hem which was dirtier than the rest, but it came back with the lower area of the coat several shades lighter with a distinct line. I know they do not do the work, but they use the service provider on my behalf. Otherwise always good, friendly service.

Description of Work
All professional cleaning for my wardrobe. Including shirts and outer wear as well as household goods on occasion.

02/20/2010

This is the second time I've taken clothes to this cleaners because of their location, but still no improvement. 4 days to clean a pair of pants?!! No thanks.

Description of Work
Dry cleaning

Category dry cleaning,alterations

I'm sorry this happened. Please ask for our same day or one day rush service. I would appreciate your consideration in trying us again. I just got involved in angie's list and that's why the very late response. Jeff - owner.

ZIPPER REPAIR.