G & B ELECTRIC

Founded 1948 • With Angi since July 2007

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

10343 BRECKSVILLE RD

Brecksville, OH 44141

G & B Electric is local, small business, that is family run and employing about 20 to 25 people as required by our workload. We are a union electrical contractor and hire all of our field electricians and control technicians through the hiring hall of Local #38 IBEW. We have been members of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) for over 50 years. We also offer electric vehicle charging! ...

electrician (14)lighting (4)

07/20/2021

Josh the technician was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. He finished the project in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Replace two new light fixtures and two new wall outlets.

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

07/14/2021

Solomon and Joe were excellent to work with, kind and transparent, and very communicative every step of the way. They were always on time, did great work, and cleaned up after every day. We're very pleased and would hire them again for any future electrical needs!

Description of Work
Kitchen Rewire

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/11/2021

They fixed some bad wiring, added switches and plugs. Did the work quickly and professionally

Description of Work
troubleshooting adding outlets and lights

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/07/2021

The tech was very professional and very nice and fixed the problem in a timely matter. Yes I would hire them again if ever need electrical work done.

Description of Work
troubleshooting

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

04/05/2021

It was great. It involves the the cutting of holes and update the new wiring. They were able to leave with minimal damage and able to clean up at the end of the day. I was satisfied with the end result.

Description of Work
They replaced some old wiring and updated to grounded wiring.

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

04/01/2021

Wonderful! They were prompt, thorough, and did a great job.

Description of Work
They supplied the electrical wiring of the entire attic.

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

04/01/2021

It was great. They had great attitude, very responsive, and really helped out solving the problem I had.

Description of Work
They had us made some light switches and some plugs outside.

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

06/21/2017

Great! We will definitely call again when services are needed!

Description of Work
Added recess lighting and swapped out two fans. They found that some switches were not up to code and replaced them

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

11/25/2016

It went great..... I needed to have the Kichler in-ground light fixture installed and then wired to the existing wire I had previously installed. A hook up to an outdoor outlet on the other end was needed, as well. Dave was very professional and courteous. He told me exactly when the job would be done and delivered on it. Since I travel for business, we texted to address any questions and status updates. When I arrived home from my trip, everything was completed as promised. The light was installed and aimed; a conduit was used to run the wire from the new outlet box into the ground and the photo-cell switch was installed as requested. Perfect job! I would not hesitate to call G & B in the future or recommend them to my friends! Thanks Dave

Description of Work
I had contacted at least 4 local electricians to do this job, but no one ever showed up to quote or complete the job. I needed to have a flag pole light installed and wired to my home. I found G & B Electric on Angie's List and sent one email request for the job. I received a reply from Dave within 24 hours.

Work Completed On 11/10/2016

10/03/2016

Showed up on time, completed work quickly, very friendly and professional, cleaned up after himself. Quotes from other electricians ranged from 'I won't do that' to $459 - they charged time only and it took an hour - came to $70. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Change out light fixture in our two story foyer

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

We do commercial, industrial and residential electrical work. We also have a controls division that provides and installs Temperature Controls (HVAC), Building Automation Systems and Integration, Remote Monitoring, Card Access Systems, Cameras and complete turnkey installations.

Visa, MasterCard, Check