DALLIS SERVICES

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 1998

40 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGES MAY APPLY FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE....

Kozy Electric

Kozy Electric

We are a very courteous and professional, owner operated company. Large enough to handle any and all of your electrical needs, yet small enough to give each customer the personal attention they desire. Emergency same-day service is available.

11/13/2013

They've been excellent. They were very quick to respond. Another company quoted me for $3,500 for the same job while they gave me a price of $950 for the same job. They just seem very nice and very professional people. So far, it's been a pleasure dealing with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dallis Services to relocate an electric meter. They are still in the process of doing it.

02/22/2013

They did a good job. They just structured their work, and everything was smooth for the time table, cost, and everything else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dallis Services replaced and tested new fire extinguishers for us.

CATEGORY Uncategorized

10/17/2012

These guys are top-notch professionals. They were thoroughly familiar with the local South Euclid, State of Ohio and National electric Code (NEC) regulations. Our new house load center was a last minute additional task, using materials I had bought myself at Lowes the previous evening. They did both the house panel and the garage professionally and we passed the local electrical inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dallis installed electrical service in our new garage and also trenched the power lines to our house. In addition, I had them install a new load center with circuit breakers that replace our older 1930's and 1960's panels for which they charged $725 for labor and a few added parts.

09/25/2008

The man work ethic was good, as far as the company, it was just the two employees that were bad. The supervisor, John, is a very personable person. When the guys were fired, he had to come out himself and do the work himself. I would go through the Illuminating company again, but I don't know if I would go with Dallis. The should screen their employees better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dallis was subcontracted by the Illuminating Company or First Energy to bring all the electrical violations up to code in the house we bought at auction. We had just moved into the house when they started to work. They did work okay, but they also "helped themselves" to some of our belongings. The two employees that took our things were fired. The supervisor had previous complaints of a camera missing from someone else's home.

05/21/2007

They had shown up to supposedly inspect our alarm systems. We have a different company that installed and services the alarm system. They showed up claiming that they were there to inspect the alarm system, but many of the rooms that should have been checked were locked, so I doubt that they were able to test those alarms. They had come last year, and d when I received the invoice, I called them w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection for alarm system.

CATEGORY electrician

I AM SORRY THAT YOU HAD THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE LOOKED UP THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAD GIVEN AND I HAVE NO RECORDS ON THIS. WE DO NOT DO THESE KIND OF INSPECTIONS AT RESIDENCES. WHEN WE DO THESE KIND OF INSPECTIONS WE ALWAYS MAKE APPOINTMENTS FIRST AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE THERE FROM THE COMPANY TO LET US IN AND DIRECT US WITH THE INFORMATION. WE NEVER DO ANY KIND OF WORK OR INSPECTIONS WITHOUT AU...

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL, FIRE ALARM, SECURITY SYSTEM, AUDIO, VIDEO, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING INSTALLATION, SECURITY MONITORING. TELEPHONE, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard