Complete Renovations By Corbo

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2006

6 Employees. Uses subs for plumbing & electrical. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

Smylie One Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We believe that comfort & safety go hand in hand. Whether it is in your home with your family, or at your place of business. You should always have peace of mind knowing that Smylie One will always be there when you need us, night or day. For all of your heating, cooling, or plumbing needs. The Smylie One comfort team. Charges flat rate. Award winning. We are a 24/7 emergency service business company. Please feel free to contact us after hours. Our answering service will get in touch with our technician on call.

McHugh's Plumbing Inc

McHugh's Plumbing, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Chesterland, Ohio. servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. You can count on us for professional advice, top quality work and comprehensive service – even after your project is complete. Additional DBA - Robert McHugh's Plumbing Inc. Additional contact name - Bob McHugh.

NRG Masters

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc.

04/13/2017

The work performed is of the highest craftsmanship. His pricing is fair and known upfront. There isn't anything you could ask of them that they couldn't do. They truly are the professionals in the industry.

Description of Work
Complete Renovations by Corbo has done many projects on my home and office. They have completely refurbished our home from top to bottom; kitchen, baths, family rooms, hardwood floors, basement and wine cellar. Tori Corbo, the owner, has great attention to detail. Every tradesman he works with knows what is expected of them. He has redone office space at my work, from rebuilding to painting.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

06/20/2012

They were good and professional. They cleaned up well. They gave recommendations about various products. The price was a little bit on the higher side but they were professional.

Description of Work
We used them to remodel our bathroom. They put in countertops and vanity.

Category countertops,home remodeling

12/30/2011

They did more work for me and they did a great job again. They did my library in March. They had ripped out a bar area and they had created a library with bookcases. They had redone the floor, removed the soffit, redone the ceiling, and added lighting. They are a great company. The owner is involved in every step. He is a perfectionist. He does a great job. He thinks of things that maybe I wouldn'...

Description of Work
Complete Renovations By Corbo did my basement which was unfinished so they framed it and created a play space for a pool table and for kids to play.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,lighting,plastering,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,basement remodeling

04/16/2011

Great....Tori is very professional and personable.

Description of Work
Tori and his crew from Corbo completed multiple projects for me over the past 2 years. I'd initially hired Tori to renovate my front entryway. Corbo replaced two wooden pillars and surrounding woodwork in addition to painting the finished product. The work was really intricate and time consuming. His crew were very professional and knowlegable. The second project involved renovating my kitchen. He developed a very open, contemporary design and replaced countertops with marble (not granite), built a breakfast counter, installed appliances, a high-end colbalt blue kohler sink...and opened up two entryways. Now I like spending time in the kitchen more than ever before. The third job involved rebuilding an upstairs porch extending from one of my bedrooms. Again, Tori did an excellent job and met the City's strict codes. Last, which was unexpected, a pipe burst in my ceiling causing water damage to one of my kitchen walls. Tori's crew repaired the pipe and repainted the wall expeditiously.

Category countertops,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters

01/14/2011

They had good recommendations and I liked the job that they did. They installed the tiles precisely and they did a good job with the work for the bathroom. They were clean and to the mark. Their work was really good. Their price was a little high, but I very much liked the work that they did.

Description of Work
We used Complete Renovations By Corbo for bathroom floor and family room remodeling.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling

Home remodeling, painting, drywall, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, tile & stone installation, hardwood flooring, electrical, plumbing & turnkey construction.