Complete Renovations By Corbo

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2006

7793 Grenadier Ln

Brecksville, OH 44141

6 Employees. Uses subs for plumbing & electrical. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

04/13/2017

Carmen C.

The work performed is of the highest craftsmanship. His pricing is fair and known upfront. There isn't anything you could ask of them that they couldn't do. They truly are the professionals in the industry.

Description of Work
Complete Renovations by Corbo has done many projects on my home and office. They have completely refurbished our home from top to bottom; kitchen, baths, family rooms, hardwood floors, basement and wine cellar. Tori Corbo, the owner, has great attention to detail. Every tradesman he works with knows what is expected of them. He has redone office space at my work, from rebuilding to painting.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

06/20/2012

Cariappa M.

They were good and professional. They cleaned up well. They gave recommendations about various products. The price was a little bit on the higher side but they were professional.

Description of Work
We used them to remodel our bathroom. They put in countertops and vanity.

Category countertops,home remodeling

12/30/2011

karen R.

They did more work for me and they did a great job again. They did my library in March. They had ripped out a bar area and they had created a library with bookcases. They had redone the floor, removed the soffit, redone the ceiling, and added lighting. They are a great company. The owner is involved in every step. He is a perfectionist. He does a great job. He thinks of things that maybe I wouldn't even think of that are very constructive and good ideas. The quality of the work is excellent. He is very responsive and very professional. I would highly recommend him. I think his price is fair. I would use them again in the future because I have a couple more projects.

Description of Work
Complete Renovations By Corbo did my basement which was unfinished so they framed it and created a play space for a pool table and for kids to play.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,lighting,plastering,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,basement remodeling

04/16/2011

Pamela M.

Great....Tori is very professional and personable.

Description of Work
Tori and his crew from Corbo completed multiple projects for me over the past 2 years. I'd initially hired Tori to renovate my front entryway. Corbo replaced two wooden pillars and surrounding woodwork in addition to painting the finished product. The work was really intricate and time consuming. His crew were very professional and knowlegable. The second project involved renovating my kitchen. He developed a very open, contemporary design and replaced countertops with marble (not granite), built a breakfast counter, installed appliances, a high-end colbalt blue kohler sink...and opened up two entryways. Now I like spending time in the kitchen more than ever before. The third job involved rebuilding an upstairs porch extending from one of my bedrooms. Again, Tori did an excellent job and met the City's strict codes. Last, which was unexpected, a pipe burst in my ceiling causing water damage to one of my kitchen walls. Tori's crew repaired the pipe and repainted the wall expeditiously.

Category countertops,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters

01/14/2011

Cariappa M.

They had good recommendations and I liked the job that they did. They installed the tiles precisely and they did a good job with the work for the bathroom. They were clean and to the mark. Their work was really good. Their price was a little high, but I very much liked the work that they did.

Description of Work
We used Complete Renovations By Corbo for bathroom floor and family room remodeling.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling

03/25/2010

DAVID P.

Tori and his crew did their usual excellent job. They arrived on time and cleaned-up the work area every day. Although the kitchen was a minor construction zone for 4 days, the disruption to our regular routine was minimal. Tori's design and choice of materials were beautiful. Tori's company has done work for us in the past and we plan to have him do more work for us in the future. A+

Description of Work
Complete Renovations designed & installed a tile backsplash in the kitchen and in the laundry room around the utility sink.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

02/07/2010

karen R.

Tori was great! I cannot say enough good things about him and his crew. Tori came and looked at the two spaces and gave us a detailed estimate in a timely manner. He started when he said he would and paid great attention to detail throughout the renovation. He had good ideas and was easy to work with. He did the tile work himself and did a great job. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone with full confidence that they would be happy with his work. I have moved around and done many renovations included two kitchens and was by far the most satisfied with Complete Renovations by Corbo.

Description of Work
Gutted master bath, laundry/mud room. Master bath was above laundry and wanted to change some plumbing so made sense to do mud room as well. Put in custom shower with cubby for shampoo and corner seat, ceramic tile heated floors, new window and cabinetry and pocket door in master bath. Took out the old coat closet and replaced with cabinetry, installed new ceramic floor in hopscotch pattern, replaced door leading to garage, eliminated unused door and small window leading to back yard and replaced with large window, cabinets etc in mud room.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

04/07/2007

robert M.

They were very professional, started on time, and finished on time and on budget. They took the time to get all the little details right. I think Tori is a perfectionist. He gives great advice on floor plan, color scheme, etc. Very helpful that way. My basement is now my favorite room. Great at woodwork, the walls and ceiling are perfect. Very reasonable on price for what they deliver. I would rate Complete Renovations by Corbo AAA+++++!

Description of Work
Tori and his crew finished my basement and did an awesome job.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

01/25/2007

DAVID P.

We hired another contractor to begin the project. The first contractor fell way behind schedule and ran over budget. Fed up with the shoddy work and blown deadlines, we fired the first contractor and hired Complete Renovations. Complete Renovations was excellent. They do high quality work in a very professional and businesslike manner. Complete Renovation bailed us out of a very bad situation. The finished product is beautiful. I would absolutely hire Complete Renovations again and highly recommend them to anyone in the market for home remodeling or construction work.

Description of Work
The house was COMPLETELY remodeled and renovated from top to bottom. The entire kitchen was gutted and the floors, cabinets, lights, counter tops, and appliances were replaced. The master bathroom was gutted and replaced with new floors, jet tub, shower, cabinets, sinks, and counter tops. Basically, everything on the first and second floors was refurbished.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling

01/08/2007

TODD E.

Tori Corbo (the owner) takes remodeling to a whole new level! We hired him to paint our bedrooms and two bathrooms. He really helped us make the house so nice with his suggestions. He didn't just do the paint job but he went above and beyond by giving us some basic design ideas which made a huge difference. He suggested we change the forced air grates, door hinges, door knobs, and light switches (original 1970's) since we were already painting. He quoted us a fair price to do the additional work. He and two other of his employees did a very beautiful and professional paint job also. He was very easy to get a hold of when I had any questions. He also contacted me to make sure I had picked out the paint colors I wanted. I felt I could trust him. Very professional and reliable.

Description of Work
Four bedrooms and two bathrooms were painted. Prior to painting, the outdated 1970's intercom system was removed from each bedroom and the holes were patched with drywall. Additional outdated intercoms were removed from laundry room and kitchen, but only patching (no painting). Ceiling beam in family room was painted. Minor patching in family room. Trim and attic door in hallway were painted.

Category drywall,interior painters

Dri-Wall Genie

From new homes to fixing the crack in the ceiling that just keeps getting bigger. With Dri-Wall Genie, not only do you get the flexibility to have drywall hung, finished and painted, but you get quality work every step of the way.

BEST BUY PAINTING

Best Buy Painting is a family owned, full service painting company, dedicated to providing superior interior, exterior, and specialty painting services to both residential and commercial customers in the Cleveland and Northeast Ohio area. As Cleveland house painters, Best Buy Painting is proud to deliver on job quality, customer satisfaction, and of course, our reputation.

Offers by BEST BUY PAINTING on Angi
    Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Home remodeling, painting, drywall, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, tile & stone installation, hardwood flooring, electrical, plumbing & turnkey construction.