Complete Renovations By Corbo

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2006

7793 Grenadier Ln

Brecksville, OH 44141

6 Employees. Uses subs for plumbing & electrical. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

04/13/2017

Carmen C.

The work performed is of the highest craftsmanship. His pricing is fair and known upfront. There isn't anything you could ask of them that they couldn't do. They truly are the professionals in the industry.

Description of Work
Complete Renovations by Corbo has done many projects on my home and office. They have completely refurbished our home from top to bottom; kitchen, baths, family rooms, hardwood floors, basement and wine cellar. Tori Corbo, the owner, has great attention to detail. Every tradesman he works with knows what is expected of them. He has redone office space at my work, from rebuilding to painting.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

09/14/2012

Joyce R.

as above

Description of Work
the gentleman came over and we discussed remodeling out master bathroom, spent about 90 minutes discussing plans, he promised to get back to us with an estimate and we never heard from him again. If the contractor has to be pursued to give you an estimate after talking with you for 90 minutes, they either cannot do the job or dont want the work and are not up front and tell you.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/20/2012

Cariappa M.

They were good and professional. They cleaned up well. They gave recommendations about various products. The price was a little bit on the higher side but they were professional.

Description of Work
We used them to remodel our bathroom. They put in countertops and vanity.

Category countertops, home remodeling

12/30/2011

karen R.

They did more work for me and they did a great job again. They did my library in March. They had ripped out a bar area and they had created a library with bookcases. They had redone the floor, removed the soffit, redone the ceiling, and added lighting. They are a great company. The owner is involved in every step. He is a perfectionist. He does a great job. He thinks of things that maybe I wouldn't even think of that are very constructive and good ideas. The quality of the work is excellent. He is very responsive and very professional. I would highly recommend him. I think his price is fair. I would use them again in the future because I have a couple more projects.

Description of Work
Complete Renovations By Corbo did my basement which was unfinished so they framed it and created a play space for a pool table and for kids to play.

Category contractors, flooring contractor, lighting, plastering, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, basement remodeling

04/16/2011

Pamela M.

Great....Tori is very professional and personable.

Description of Work
Tori and his crew from Corbo completed multiple projects for me over the past 2 years. I'd initially hired Tori to renovate my front entryway. Corbo replaced two wooden pillars and surrounding woodwork in addition to painting the finished product. The work was really intricate and time consuming. His crew were very professional and knowlegable. The second project involved renovating my kitchen. He developed a very open, contemporary design and replaced countertops with marble (not granite), built a breakfast counter, installed appliances, a high-end colbalt blue kohler sink...and opened up two entryways. Now I like spending time in the kitchen more than ever before. The third job involved rebuilding an upstairs porch extending from one of my bedrooms. Again, Tori did an excellent job and met the City's strict codes. Last, which was unexpected, a pipe burst in my ceiling causing water damage to one of my kitchen walls. Tori's crew repaired the pipe and repainted the wall expeditiously.

Category countertops, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters

01/14/2011

Cariappa M.

They had good recommendations and I liked the job that they did. They installed the tiles precisely and they did a good job with the work for the bathroom. They were clean and to the mark. Their work was really good. Their price was a little high, but I very much liked the work that they did.

Description of Work
We used Complete Renovations By Corbo for bathroom floor and family room remodeling.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling

03/25/2010

DAVID P.

Tori and his crew did their usual excellent job. They arrived on time and cleaned-up the work area every day. Although the kitchen was a minor construction zone for 4 days, the disruption to our regular routine was minimal. Tori's design and choice of materials were beautiful. Tori's company has done work for us in the past and we plan to have him do more work for us in the future. A+

Description of Work
Complete Renovations designed & installed a tile backsplash in the kitchen and in the laundry room around the utility sink.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

02/07/2010

karen R.

Tori was great! I cannot say enough good things about him and his crew. Tori came and looked at the two spaces and gave us a detailed estimate in a timely manner. He started when he said he would and paid great attention to detail throughout the renovation. He had good ideas and was easy to work with. He did the tile work himself and did a great job. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone with full confidence that they would be happy with his work. I have moved around and done many renovations included two kitchens and was by far the most satisfied with Complete Renovations by Corbo.

Description of Work
Gutted master bath, laundry/mud room. Master bath was above laundry and wanted to change some plumbing so made sense to do mud room as well. Put in custom shower with cubby for shampoo and corner seat, ceramic tile heated floors, new window and cabinetry and pocket door in master bath. Took out the old coat closet and replaced with cabinetry, installed new ceramic floor in hopscotch pattern, replaced door leading to garage, eliminated unused door and small window leading to back yard and replaced with large window, cabinets etc in mud room.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

04/07/2007

robert M.

They were very professional, started on time, and finished on time and on budget. They took the time to get all the little details right. I think Tori is a perfectionist. He gives great advice on floor plan, color scheme, etc. Very helpful that way. My basement is now my favorite room. Great at woodwork, the walls and ceiling are perfect. Very reasonable on price for what they deliver. I would rate Complete Renovations by Corbo AAA+++++!

Description of Work
Tori and his crew finished my basement and did an awesome job.

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

01/25/2007

DAVID P.

We hired another contractor to begin the project. The first contractor fell way behind schedule and ran over budget. Fed up with the shoddy work and blown deadlines, we fired the first contractor and hired Complete Renovations. Complete Renovations was excellent. They do high quality work in a very professional and businesslike manner. Complete Renovation bailed us out of a very bad situation. The finished product is beautiful. I would absolutely hire Complete Renovations again and highly recommend them to anyone in the market for home remodeling or construction work.

Description of Work
The house was COMPLETELY remodeled and renovated from top to bottom. The entire kitchen was gutted and the floors, cabinets, lights, counter tops, and appliances were replaced. The master bathroom was gutted and replaced with new floors, jet tub, shower, cabinets, sinks, and counter tops. Basically, everything on the first and second floors was refurbished.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling

01/08/2007

TODD E.

Tori Corbo (the owner) takes remodeling to a whole new level! We hired him to paint our bedrooms and two bathrooms. He really helped us make the house so nice with his suggestions. He didn't just do the paint job but he went above and beyond by giving us some basic design ideas which made a huge difference. He suggested we change the forced air grates, door hinges, door knobs, and light switches (original 1970's) since we were already painting. He quoted us a fair price to do the additional work. He and two other of his employees did a very beautiful and professional paint job also. He was very easy to get a hold of when I had any questions. He also contacted me to make sure I had picked out the paint colors I wanted. I felt I could trust him. Very professional and reliable.

Description of Work
Four bedrooms and two bathrooms were painted. Prior to painting, the outdated 1970's intercom system was removed from each bedroom and the holes were patched with drywall. Additional outdated intercoms were removed from laundry room and kitchen, but only patching (no painting). Ceiling beam in family room was painted. Minor patching in family room. Trim and attic door in hallway were painted.

Category drywall, interior painters

12/07/2006

PAUL C.

Tori and his team were extremely dependable, trustworthy and neat throughout this eight week project. Luckily we didn't move into the house until the last week - allowing the men to pretty much take over the house. Even still, at the end of each day, they were meticulous about cleaning up after themselves and constantly sweeping up. The initial estimate was pretty much on target - we controlled cost to some extent based on the cabinets and granite counters we chose. We opted for top of the line appliances which Tori installed. He stuck to the schedule by multitasking efficiently. I think there were up to ten men working at once - on some days. We wouldn't have been able to do this large of a job without having someone as trustworthy and detail oriented as Tori looking out for us. We would recommend him to anyone who wants the job done right!

Description of Work
Completely remodeled kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry room, hardwood and tile floors. Painted entire interior of house including woodwork, doors and windows. Replaced all lighting fixtures, upgraded electrical where necessary, installed French doors and acted as general contractor for the job.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Home Genius Exteriors

Beautiful Basements LTD

At Beautiful Built we have expanded from Beautiful Basements to now include Beautiful Bathrooms and Modern Garage Makeover. We are your basement, garage, and bathroom remodeling & finishing contractor. Our passion is turning your ideas into reality! With 85 combined years of experience as Finishing and Remodeling contractors in Akron, We are Ohio’s leading Basement, Garage, and Bathroom remodeling contractors.

2022 Super Service Award

Lacasi Home & Decor Painting

"Here at Lacasi Home & Decor Painting, I pride myself on my professionalism, as well as my ability to complete every job to the homeowner's total satisfaction. I never leave a job unfinished, or a homeowner not 100% satisfied with my level of service. We do interior and exterior painting, decks and fences. we cater to residential and commercial projects and no job is too small or too large. Our crew arrive on time, they are professional, responsive and we pay a great attention to all the details of the project. We offer you quality workmanship, take care of your home as if it was our own and we always clean up after ourselves. Please give us a call so we can discuss your painting project and needs. 216-414-3138

Home remodeling, painting, drywall, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, tile & stone installation, hardwood flooring, electrical, plumbing & turnkey construction.