Authentic Home Improvement

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2005

3 Employees. Uses Subs for electrical & plumbing. Cost by the job or hour. No travel charges....

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi

04/15/2017

They did 3 rooms. They were very good. We schedules them, they came out. They did the job, no mess. They didn't rush it and when they were done they cleaned up. We were happy with it. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did some molding work, the wood molding around the rooms. They came in and replaced that.

05/20/2015

We wanted to have a wood hood installed in our kitchen that would match existing cupboards. Bryan and his people did a great job. It took a while to figure out how to make it fit in the space available. Bryan thought that my original idea for the space was not going to look right. I initially argued with him a little, thinking that what he proposed was too complex (and too expensive), but he convinced me that my plan was going to be aesthetically unattractive and hurt the overall appearance of my kitchen. He provided a detailed drawing of the proposed work and I am SO glad that I took his advice. Our kitchen looks amazing and I am really pleased that he was willing to be honest with me about the project. He could have just done what I asked and been paid for it, even though he knew it wouldn't look good. He is a true professional and the quality of the work is amazing. His team spent a lot of time on small details. I was very impressed and highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Create wood hood cover, install hood above stove, install backsplash

08/14/2014

The excellent quality of the carpentry was done efficiently and professionally. They cleaned up completely after themselves.

Description of Work
Repaired the wood on the deck and trim of my side porch.

05/26/2013

Brian was punctual, neat and the quality of his work was outstanding. Repairs were made as promised and within the schedule discussed. the workmanship of the repairs to our 1929 house was great and repairs blended seamlessly with the original construction of the house. He cleaned up each day and at the end of the project. We will definitely call him for projects in the future.

Description of Work
Brian repaired wood and stucco on the exterior of our home, repaired and replaced damaged gutters and replaced an exterior door, which required repairs to the frame and door jamb.

10/11/2005

BRYAN DID A GOOD JOB. HE ALSO GOT IT DONE WHEN SAID HE WOULD.

Description of Work
INSTALL GREENBOARD IN BATHROOM.

Category drywall

03/24/2005

BRIAN WAS ON TIME, COMMUNICATED EFFECTIVELY SCOPE OF WORK AND DETAILS. REASONABLY PRICED. VERY PERSONABLE AND FRIENDLY. PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
INSTALLED 2 FRENCH DOORS (REPLACEMENT), INSTALLED 2 MORE FRENCH DOORS IN OTHER ROOM. REPLACED DRYWALL. REPLACED HARDWARE ON DOORS.

Category drywall,doors

03/22/2005

VERY PLEASANT, VERY FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL, POLITE, AND INFORMATIVE.

Description of Work
DREW UP PLANS FOR A BUILT IN, FOR A LARGE SCREEN TV.

Category woodworking

Residential & Commercial: basic home remodeling, additions, decks, basements, drywall, office renovation, custom trim work, roofing, siding & windows.