A Sound Alternative Inc DBA Wain Security

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2004

8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges apply. Additional phone number 888-546-1622 Additional email - mwain@wainsecurity.com...

ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc.

ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc.

ESP ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS IS A FULL SERVICE CONTRACTOR FROM LOW VOLTAGE TO HIGH VOLTAGE. WE ARE A MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WE DO NOT USE SUB CONTRACTORS. WE ARE LICENSED WITH THE STATE OF OHIO. (OH LIC. 45431) WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, AND DISCOVER. WE GUARANTEE ALL ARE WORK.

Offers by ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc. on Angi

08/16/2017

The company is great at the sales/installation process, but if you have issues afterwards, their responsiveness and follow-up is horrible. It took me 6 weeks to get a new battery for my alarm a couple of years ago. Back in December, 2016 they started contacting me about "routine maintenance" that needed to be done on my system. I left a message on their phone about my availability (no response) an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home security alarm

CATEGORY home security systems

08/05/2016

It was great! The guys at Wain are super friendly, knowledgeable about their product, and thorough with installation. They spent all day on the install and stayed afterwards to make sure I was comfortable with the products and software. Highly recommended!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of new security system including fire, smoke, alarm, and video surveillance

CATEGORY home security systems,home automation

04/27/2016

He gave me an estimate to mount a tv and relocate a Directv and Apple TV devices. I accepted his estimate and I tried four times to get the service scheduled and Matthew Wain would not respond back to my emails or phone calls. I would never use this company. Very unprofessional.

CATEGORY home theater design

I am sorry for the trouble I was out sick. I was happy to help by sending my techs out to fix an issue caused by another company for a project that we did not do. If you would like me to fix the issue for you please reach back out to me.

08/11/2015

Team was professional, quick and clean, everything went great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Wall Mount, wired behind wall for nice clean look.

06/15/2015

It did not go well at all see above comments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was impossible to get anyone on the phone to get additional information. I finally hit option 4 and got a woman who said my phone was breaking up and I need to call back. Her tone was rude and before I could respond she hung up on me. Needless to say first impressions are lasting . So I will not make anymore attempts to get information. Nor will I move forward with scheduling an appointment. Very disappointing first time experience.

CATEGORY home theater design

I am sorry that you had trouble. I am not sure why angies list gave you my info for audio/video system needs in columbus. we only offer security/alarm services there. you were transferred into our central station for alarms. they would not have been able to help you in any way for your audio needs. Again sorry for your trouble.

Alarm security. Alarm Monitoring, Burglar Alarms, Fire Alarms, Video Surveillance (CCTV), Access Control

Check, Visa, MasterCard