Calypso Plumbing Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

682 W Bagley Rd Ste 3

Brea, OH 44017

We are a full service plumbing company that specializes in you. Whether you are a homeowner, a general contractor, or a project manager. We offer 24/7 service, we accept all major credit cards, we are plumber owned and locally operated. Yes we are a newer company with almost 30 years experience

06/13/2020

Debi B.

Jon came out today to unclog a stubborn bathroom sink drain with great success!! Snaked 30 feet down, found and repaired a broken tubular, installed a new male & trap adapter, he went above and beyond to make sure everything was in perfect working order. He ran the water for a good 15 minutes to make sure everything was running smoothly with no clogs. Yay! Jon was pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and I cannot rave enough about this company and the quality of their work, not to mention their expertise! Originally, I hired them based on reviews from Angie’s List. Good call on my part because I have never had to call them back twice for the same issue. Highly, highly recommend Calypso Plumbing! Their prices are reasonably justified for this quality of work! Thank you Jon and to Calypso Plumbing. Debi from Brooklyn!

Description of Work
Bathroom sink snaking/cleaning

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing, drain cleaning

02/27/2020

richard M.

Well proficient , very professional, I would definitely hire therm in the future again. Pricing was what they said it would be.

Description of Work
Water Heater - Install or Replace 40 gallon hot water tank replacement

Category water heater repair

01/15/2018

Karen M.

The company installed new pipes and plumbing all through the house. They roughed in the plumbing for bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room. He never installed a drain pipe for the washing machine in the laundry room. He ran the pipes along an outside wall in the kitchen and through the attic. We had concerns but he assured us that the pipe wouldn't freeze.... pipes in kitchen are frozen (3x) and blaming the work on the person who insulated the walls. Says they insulated the walls incorrectly. The pipes are frozen in the attic not on the wall. Refuses to take responsibility for his mistake. The cement slab floor was opened and pipes should have been run from the floor. Had this house for 55+ years and never had a problem until now.

Description of Work
Main drain pipes were clogged.

06/03/2015

Kelly O.

05/07/2015

Debi B.

All went well. Steve & Kyle were prompt, thorough and very professional. Steve assessed the entire job & and recommended a future plan. The drain is running good so far but Steve did mention there may be a bad fitting 15 + feet down. I will definitely call them out again for future issues.

Description of Work
Snaked a tub drain.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/03/2014

Kevin R.

First of all, very impressed with thei service. Plumber returned a call on Sunday and I expolained situation. Discussed with me myt options and quite frankly we decided to wait until Monday to resolve the issues. This worked out great. Came out Monday looked at what needed to be done, gave me a quote and said he would be back tuesday. He arrived with a an employee and both worked independent of each other. Done in about 1.5hrs. Replaced all the drain plumbiing under kitchen sink. Did not try to upsell anything or sell me a new garbage disposal. Nice work no leaks. Downstairs sanitary valve replaced, crock cleaned of sediment. Put on a new valve and did it in a manner that in the future should the need be there I will not have to cut pipes to remove the cover. Readjusted the drain line and secured it appropriately. Cleaned up after self and told me to follow up if any problems. Great job and honestly impressed with their whole approach to everything. Who knows what you get when your not familiar with a service, with this service I will say you get a great plumber, who is reasonable and responsive. Good quality work.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced check valve in sanitary system, sealed gasket in pit, removed and replaced undersink piping due to leaking

Category drain cleaning

03/17/2014

RANDOLPH D.

I have used the services of Calypso Plumbing Inc. I know the people very well. I coach football with Steve Holmes who runs Calypso Plumbing Inc. When I use them it is kind of an informal thing. I call them, they come over and do the work and I pay them. They do great work. I am just trying to think the last time I did it. Steve Holmes's son plays foot ball with my son. That's how I met those guys. I just hired them like you hire any other contractor. They did great work. I used them in the last couple or three months. They cleaned the drain for us. There was nothing bad. I know the guy. If you don't know somebody, you don't know what kind of an impression they are going to leave or what they are going to be like, a mix up you can have positive or negative. You know somebody, you know in fact what's going to happen and it happens. I would give him all 'A's across the board and recommend him. I have recommended Holmes’s business to other people as well. I will use this service provider again in the future. They are good guys.

Description of Work
Calypso Plumbing Inc cleaned the drain for us.

Category drain cleaning

02/06/2014

JODI L.

Plumbers arrived promptly. They removed the old toilet and replaced it with a new one they had ordered for me. The removal was very dusty, however when they left everything was spotless clean. They worked very efficiently and were friendly & professional the entire time they were here. I have used them several times before. They have completely remodeled 2 of my bathrooms - installing new toilets, sinks & counters, replaced a sewer line, did troubleshooting of minor plumbing problems, replaced a sink & installed a water line for a refrigerator. They will be remodeling another bathroom at my office later this month. I highly recommend them for any & all plumbing issues. I have been very happy with the results of every project they have completed.

Description of Work
They replaced a toilet in my bathroom.

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

12/28/2013

JODI L.

Bathrooms look great! Job was done on time. Workers were friendly, professional and cleaned up after themselves everyday. I have also used them for smaller jobs including installing water lines, repairing sinks and trouble shooting various plumbing problems. Coordinated all their work in a timely manner with the other tradesmen. I plan to have them remodel a third bathroom in January. I recommend them to all my friends and family..

Description of Work
Rebuilt & remodeled 2 bathrooms in July and in December. Installed all new fixtures (automatic flush & Faucets), piping, ran new sewer lines, etc..

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

Blake Michael Construction

Basement Waterproofing and Concrete work. Quality work at affordable prices! Happy past customers and referrals!! 20+ years in the service!

2022 Super Service Award

Manges Electric Co.

With over 35 years experience we are a full service electrical company. Fully insured and licensed as a master electrician. We handle all types of electrical work and specialize in panel and service upgrades as well as nob and tube wiring. We provide free in home estimates. Let us take care of your electrical needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $10.00

Plumbing, installation, & testing. Boiler maintenance & installation.