Wilkshire Enterprises LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2009

4.3

Wilkshire Enterprises LLC is a complete property service company. We strive to treat every customer as family. We are always adding to our range of services to be your one call to professional, knowledgeable and affordable work. We also offer financing options to better able all of our customers the ability to get the work they need done. Wilkshire enterprises started as sole-proprietor in 2005 as Rorrer Property Service and moved in to LLC organization in 2011 to better expand our services, while still meeting state requirements. All estimates are always free of charge. We strive to earn your business not make you pay twice. Family owned & operated. Additional email - irorrer@rorrerpropertyservices.com. Additional DBA - Rorrer Property Services....

Get It Outta Here Hauling

Get It Outta Here Hauling has proudly served the Northeastern Ohio area for the past 11 years. We specialize in residential interior and exterior debris removal of all sorts! Our mantra is...We haul ANYthing, from ANYwhere, on ANY day! Honest laborers, hard work, and affordable pricing is the sustaining strength of our business. Establishing long-term relationships with our customers is our most precious value! Our greatest ability is avail-ability! So look no further, we invite you to contact Get It Outta Here Hauling to receive all of what you are searching for to accommodate your every hauling need!

Offers by Get It Outta Here Hauling on Angi
Smith's Clean Cut Painting and General Labor

In business since 2008, we are an established locally owned small business out of the Canton, Ohio area. We service our clients with an attitude, that of trust, honor and reliability. Specializing in Painting and Home Maintenance services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!

Ohio Outdoor Solutions

Specializing in fencing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do have senior and military discounts!!

Offers by Ohio Outdoor Solutions  on Angi

10/30/2014

Description of Work
Called to have fascia, gutters and soffit replaced and some deck repair. I met with him and discussed needs. I also asked for an evaluation of the roof and a possible chimney repair. He said that he didn't have a ladder and would check it out later and give me an estimate of the repairs. I never heard from him again.

Category countertops,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

08/04/2014

No contact by provider

Description of Work
Nothing

Category remodeling

01/14/2014

Wilkshire always does a fine job. I had hired the company for a painting project before. Since they did such an excellent job, I hired them to this as well. Though there was a delay in start-up, once begun it was completed efficiently. I will be sure to call Wilkshire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Formica counter top installation.

Category countertops,handyman service

08/04/2012

Isiah was wonderful to work with and I am happy with his final products. He walked through the house and gave me an estimate the next day for all of my and quot;honey doand quot; projects. And there were a lot. First, he replaced some shingles that had blown off the roof. Next, he repaired the leaky shower handles for good (I had 2 other yellow page companies make repairs, but they eventually star...

Description of Work
-Shingle repair -Wallpaper removal-Interior and exterior painting-Drywall hanging and patch repair-Plumbing leaks repaired-Re-caulked shower stall-Refinished wood door

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Lawn care, landscaping, snow and ice management, decks, patios, concrete, water features, low-voltage lighting, tree removal and maintenance, retaining walls & pavers.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover