Apex Metal Solutions LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2016

8601 Logan Dr NW

Bolivar, OH 44612

Apex Metal Solutions Specializes in Residential Metal Roofing, Asphalt Roofing, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Protection. We are a Family Owned and Operated Business serving home owners in Northeast Ohio. Built on Trust, Integrity and Honesty.

06/16/2022

Jay B.

We used Apex for a complete tear-off and installation of a new roof (shingles). From start to finish, we were impressed with the quality and professionalism of the team. The estimating process was thorough (they were the only one of our estimates to actually get on the roof to look around). Their price was very competitive. We received regular communication from the owner regarding timing and next steps. The crew that performed the work did a quick, exceptional job on one of the hottest days of the year, including a robust cleanup and inspection process. I would absolutely use Apex again for any roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roofing

02/09/2022

Anette S.

Wonderful people going to hire for siding here and done in one day highly recommend thank you

Description of Work
Rib Metal Roof

12/20/2020

Jacob C.

Israel and his team are fantastic. We are first time home owners and haven’t had to get a major home repair done before. Israel took the time to explain everything and was easy to communicate with. They weren’t pushy and were very straight forward with what needed to be done, cost etc. In a world of shady work/contractors who over promise and under deliver, Apex was a breath of fresh air. We WILL be using them again for future needs and will recommend them to any who is in need of their services.

Description of Work
Rib Metal Roof

11/27/2020

Ryan B.

The guys at Apex did great work. Very professional and answered all of my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Metal roof

Category gutter repair, roofing

11/24/2020

Rebecca K.

My roof looks beautiful!! Thanks to all the guys involved. They did amazing! It was so quick too. They did the roof in one day and came back the next to install the gutter guards. When I had my initial estimate done by Luke he was quick, thorough, polite and made sure we were getting the best deal for us. Thank you again! I'm so excited for it to rain next 😁

Description of Work
Metal Roof

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

11/21/2020

Gary and Sharron B.

Fabulous. The workers were very professional. Our roof looks great. Very professional staff.

Description of Work
Metal Roof

11/18/2020

Brian H.

A little bit of confusion, but the crew did an awesome job! I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Tear off and shingles

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. Sometimes it's Not how you start but how strong I finish.

10/26/2020

bernie P.

OUTSTANDING, Israel & Luke accomplished everything they promised plus. From estimate to dumpster delivery to very polite crew & clean up afterwards, Everything was more than expected. Would highly recommend Apex for all your roofing needs. Bolivar, Oh

Description of Work
Re Roof

09/12/2020

Theresa R.

Extremely friendly, conscientious and professional company. Quality work at a fair price. The new roof looks great. The crew was very careful and cleaned up very well after the job was complete. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed Shingle Roofing

09/06/2020

Dennis B.

I live 3hrs from house I had done everything was taken care of over the phone no money down job was completed in one day. Best price out of several estimates. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

07/15/2020

Ted K.

2 days and done

Description of Work
Roof for house and garage

05/23/2020

Dave W.

APEX did an outstanding job installing my metal roof. Very responsive and professional team. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Metal Roof

05/15/2020

LINDA D.

Who would rave about roofers? These guys were the best. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly and showed us the process every step of the way. The roof is amazing!! I would HIGHLY recommend this company

Description of Work
Tear off and shingle

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]! If we could write a review on customers, we would and you would get 5 Stars!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 It was a pleasure working with you!

04/17/2020

Richard M.

It went exceptionally well. Excellent communication during bidding and scheduling. Excellent communication from the foreman, Joni, throughout the job. Took 2 days to complete, including replacing several sheeting boards. The work is impeccable, and looks absolutely fantastic. They did an outstanding job! And they did excellent cleanup too! No trash, no nails, nothing left over. And the price was great! The process was absolutely fair, competitive with other companies (I had 4 estimates). Apex is a crew of great people, with excellent work ethic and craftsmanship. I strongly recommend this team of professionals!

Description of Work
Shingle roof replacement

11/20/2019

Kirk K.

Very honest and professional. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Sherri M.

A complete tear off and new roof was completed in one day.

Description of Work
Roofing

this is the 2nd roof that we I've done for you [Member Name Removed] and it went as well as the first! We appreciate you and you're referring other customers!

tom Z.

I had my house for sale and unexpectedly found out my roof needed to be replaced. i called Apex on a recommendation and from the initial phone call to total completion was like 4 or 5 days. And their price was as good or lower than anyone. They have my highest recommendation for sure.

Description of Work
Roofing

john A.

No issues, no concerns. All work performed in a timely and professional manner. Very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Roofing

natalie F.

Awesome, job guys were great. So helpful and knowledgeable !!! Keep my up to date. Explained everything so well.

Description of Work
Roofing

11/11/2019

Mark W.

Went very well. Crew was efficient, polite, and did a really good job. The foreman walked around afterward with my niece’s Mother-in-Law. She seemed very pleased. I looked at the job and it looked good. Homeowner had an insurance inspector out for a different reason several years later. I went on the roof with him and he said the roof was put on very well.

Description of Work
Tear off old roof, put on new roof.

11/10/2019

EVAN I.

Well my father needed a new food in a hurry, and they did not disappoint, we had our quote same day, after receiving some other quotes, we hired them the same day and they started within a week, they did a great job, very professional, they made us feel at ease and I am very happy with the results. I plan to have them do my roof in a few years.

Description of Work
My father needed a new roof

thank you so much for the review of [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and your father! we look forward to working with you in the future!

Seamless Spouting

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Mid State Roofing

We offer quality and affordable Metal Roofing

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Apex Metal Solutions specializes in Metal Roofing, Asphalt / Shingle Roofing, Seamless Gutters and Premium Gutter Protection.

We do not offer Aluminum or Vinyl Siding, HVAC Service, Decks, Fencing or Interior Services such as Kitchens or Flooring.