Apex Metal Solutions LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2016

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Apex Metal Solutions specializes in residential Metal Roofing, Asphalt Roofing, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Protection. We are a Family Owned and Operated Business serving home owners in Northeast Ohio. Built on Trust, Integrity and Honesty. 5% off or $300 gift card to Lowes, Home Depot, or Menards for veterans and military personnel. $200 gift card to Lowes, Home Depot, or Menards for senior citizens....

Projects

Rib Metal Roof project
Rib Metal Roof

roofing

202044675

Thermal Roofing and Siding LTD CO

Roofing: Shingle And Metal Roofing Call now for a free no obligation estimate/Inspection. One of the few company's still in the business since 1967. We carry a A++ on the BBB! Financing available and Payment is not collected until the job is complete and you are HAPPY!

Golden Roof Repairs LLC

Golden Roofing & Repairs, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Lemmon Roofing

At Lemmon roofing we specialize in roofing, siding, and gutters. We also do repairs, gutter clean outs, and most maintenance to exteriors. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

12/20/2020

Israel and his team are fantastic. We are first time home owners and haven’t had to get a major home repair done before. Israel took the time to explain everything and was easy to communicate with. They weren’t pushy and were very straight forward with what needed to be done, cost etc. In a world of shady work/contractors who over promise and under deliver, Apex was a breath of fresh air. We WILL be using them again for future needs and will recommend them to any who is in need of their services.

Description of Work
Rib Metal Roof

11/27/2020

The guys at Apex did great work. Very professional and answered all of my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Metal roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

11/24/2020

My roof looks beautiful!! Thanks to all the guys involved. They did amazing! It was so quick too. They did the roof in one day and came back the next to install the gutter guards. When I had my initial estimate done by Luke he was quick, thorough, polite and made sure we were getting the best deal for us. Thank you again! I'm so excited for it to rain next 😁

Description of Work
Metal Roof

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

11/21/2020

Fabulous. The workers were very professional. Our roof looks great. Very professional staff.

Description of Work
Metal Roof

11/18/2020

A little bit of confusion, but the crew did an awesome job! I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Tear off and shingles

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. Sometimes it's Not how you start but how strong I finish.

10/26/2020

OUTSTANDING, Israel & Luke accomplished everything they promised plus. From estimate to dumpster delivery to very polite crew & clean up afterwards, Everything was more than expected. Would highly recommend Apex for all your roofing needs. Bolivar, Oh

Description of Work
Re Roof

09/12/2020

Extremely friendly, conscientious and professional company. Quality work at a fair price. The new roof looks great. The crew was very careful and cleaned up very well after the job was complete. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed Shingle Roofing

09/06/2020

I live 3hrs from house I had done everything was taken care of over the phone no money down job was completed in one day. Best price out of several estimates. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

05/23/2020

APEX did an outstanding job installing my metal roof. Very responsive and professional team. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Metal Roof

05/15/2020

Who would rave about roofers? These guys were the best. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly and showed us the process every step of the way. The roof is amazing!! I would HIGHLY recommend this company

Description of Work
Tear off and shingle

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]! If we could write a review on customers, we would and you would get 5 Stars!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 It was a pleasure working with you!

Apex Metal Solutions specializes in Metal Roofing, Asphalt / Shingle Roofing, Seamless Gutters and Premium Gutter Protection.

We do not offer Aluminum or Vinyl Siding, HVAC Service, Decks, Fencing or Interior Services such as Kitchens or Flooring.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing