JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

4130 Market St

Boardman, OH 44512

JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. DBA J.M.Dillon Construction specializes in Kitchen and bathroom Remodeling , garages , Additions , General Contracting , Restoration, Flooring of all types , Decks , windows , doors , siding , and much more . We have been in Business for over 14 years and a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and the Regional Chamber of Commerce....

07/19/2012

Rita J.

My tenant said he only does enough , so he knows you'll have to call him back the second time, and I end up paying both times.

Description of Work
Mr. Dillion sent me a bill, stating he installed and tested a gas Line on completion to get the gas turn on at a rental property of minds and than I was billed for the same job by Geisler Realty and said his man, Mr Brian Heard did the job, and that their information was correct. I asked Geisler Realty, since they both work for them, which person did the job, Mr. Dillion was paid a total of $456.00 for the job. And Mr. Brian Heard was paid $170.00 for the same job, I also had Mr. Dillion do other jobs for me for a section 8 home and he was paid, And when the section 8 inspection came around in April I had to pay him again, because the repair was not really done. So if you not able to verify that the work is done and done correctly do not hire Mr. Dillion to do the job find someone else. Together that's $620.00

Category electrician, handyman service

04/13/2012

Dawn M.

see above

Description of Work
I spoke with Justin on the phone, and we scheduled an estimate for 4/12/12 for painting the exterior of my house. He did not show up. He did not call to cancel or reschedule. He did not return my phone call that day when I called to see if he was still coming. This is very unprofessional, and I think it speaks to integrity of the business.

Category handyman service, house painters

05/07/2011

Steven S.

Overall, terrible experience! I was home and waiting on saturday for my appointment time and NO ONE showed up! I called and got NO answer. I would not consider calling them for any services!

Description of Work
Wow. Called JMD Landscaping on or around 5/4/2011 since we just moved into the house and was looking for a complete landscaping package. Spoke with someone named Justin. Explained in detail what we would like to get done and he set up an appointment to meet me at my house on 5/7/2011 at. Well, saturday came and went and he NEVER showed. I called him and got no answer. Amazing to me people don't want to work or need the money.

Category landscaping

Disko's Outdoor Structures

We specialize in providing excellent service and quality structures at affordable rates. I accept cash, and checks. Checks may come with a fee if over a certain amount. I have been building decks for the last 10 years and decided to start my own business 2 years ago.. Decks, recovers, patios, retaining walls, sheds, gazebo, you name it well build it. Always free estimates. I keep a 3 week rolling schedule so you don't wait months at a time. All work comes with a full year warranty, satisfaction guaranteed. Let's get together and start your next project!

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash is a professional power washing company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 150,000 homes and businesses in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc.

How is JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. overall rated?

JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. is currently rated 1 overall out of 5.

What days are JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. open?

JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. is open:

What payment options does JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. provide

JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Does JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc.?

Yes, JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offer?

JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. offers the following services: Renovations, Kitchen and Bath Room Remodeling, Porches and decks , windows and doors, Gutter repairs installation and gutter cleaning, Linoleum flooring , lamininate flooring , ceramic tile, carpet, roofing , vinyl siding, all types of siding repairs wood v,vinyl , masonite , aluminum , General Contractor