JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc. DBA J.M.Dillon Construction specializes in Kitchen and bathroom Remodeling , garages , Additions , General Contracting , Restoration, Flooring of all types , Decks , windows , doors , siding , and much more . We have been in Business for over 14 years and a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and the Regional Chamber of Commerce....

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Bin There Dump That, Northeast Ohio is your residential friendly dumpster rental company working with homeowners, contractors and businesses to provide an affordable dumpster rental solution with great customer service.

07/19/2012

My tenant said he only does enough , so he knows you'll have to call him back the second time, and I end up paying both times.

Description of Work
Mr. Dillion sent me a bill, stating he installed and tested a gas Line on completion to get the gas turn on at a rental property of minds and than I was billed for the same job by Geisler Realty and said his man, Mr Brian Heard did the job, and that their information was correct. I asked Geisler Realty, since they both work for them, which person did the job, Mr. Dillion was paid a total of $456.00 for the job. And Mr. Brian Heard was paid $170.00 for the same job, I also had Mr. Dillion do other jobs for me for a section 8 home and he was paid, And when the section 8 inspection came around in April I had to pay him again, because the repair was not really done. So if you not able to verify that the work is done and done correctly do not hire Mr. Dillion to do the job find someone else. Together that's $620.00

Category electrician,handyman service

04/13/2012

see above

Description of Work
I spoke with Justin on the phone, and we scheduled an estimate for 4/12/12 for painting the exterior of my house. He did not show up. He did not call to cancel or reschedule. He did not return my phone call that day when I called to see if he was still coming. This is very unprofessional, and I think it speaks to integrity of the business.

Category handyman service,house painters

05/07/2011

Overall, terrible experience! I was home and waiting on saturday for my appointment time and NO ONE showed up! I called and got NO answer. I would not consider calling them for any services!

Description of Work
Wow. Called JMD Landscaping on or around 5/4/2011 since we just moved into the house and was looking for a complete landscaping package. Spoke with someone named Justin. Explained in detail what we would like to get done and he set up an appointment to meet me at my house on 5/7/2011 at. Well, saturday came and went and he NEVER showed. I called him and got no answer. Amazing to me people don't want to work or need the money.

Category landscaping

Renovations, Kitchen and Bath Room Remodeling, Porches and decks , windows and doors, Gutter repairs installation and gutter cleaning, Linoleum flooring , lamininate flooring , ceramic tile, carpet, roofing , vinyl siding, all types of siding repairs wood v,vinyl , masonite , aluminum , General Contractor

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal