Holmes Custom Renovations Llc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2009

5843 Creek Rd

Blue Ash, OH 45242

Additional Phone: 513-791-3230 Holmes Custom Renovations, LLC has been a premier remodeling and roofing contractor in greater Cincinnati for over 15 years. Our expert teams of skilled craftsmen provide the highest quality of workmanship for your residential or commercial remodeling project in Cincinnati and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves on our flexibility and ability to provide innovative solutions based on your home’s unique requirements. Holmes Custom Renovations is committed to developing solutions that suit your lifestyle. And because we know how important it is to streamline the renovation process and keep the lines of communication open, one contractor will manage all the steps of your project. We also offer same-as-cash 12 months interest free payment option. We are now the ONLY James Hardie Elite Preferred Partner in the entire Tri-State Area! We are also now the Only Infinity by Marvin window company in Cincinnati....

09/10/2019

Randy S.

Holmes replaced all the siding on our house a couple years ago. What a fantastic job! Recently our cable company came and installed a new box and mounted it on the side of the house. Within a couple days the cable box had pulled loose and the screws were stripped. I stopped at Holmes to ask what type of screws I should use that would be better than the cable company used. Ian and Buddy said, without hesitation, “we will come over and fix it.” Within a couple days, Buddy stopped by and repaired the cable box. Holmes is a great company here in Blue Ash and the folks who work there are just fantastic. Thanks to them our house looks great! Thanks Ian and Buddy!

Description of Work
Siding and recent repair

04/11/2017

Brad O.

Ended up exceeding expectations. Original builder who constructed home did not install james hardy board correctly. Thanks to Holmes Custom Renovations, the old rotting boards were replaced, and installed correctly.

Description of Work
Complete contract was for repairing all siding that was rotten or originally not installed correctly.

Category decks,siding

06/09/2016

bryan P.

Ian and his crew did a great job on our remodel , we are pleased with the siding and workmanship . They were very professional. Unfortunately they did not bring me one of my window screens . I contacted Ian several times right after the project about it . He stated he would take care of it but never did. Finally after 3 years of leaving him messages I decided to call Anderson windows directly and now it has cost me an additional $60.00 to get my screen. Which I should not have to pay for.

Description of Work
Remodel, Siding windows

Category siding,replacement windows

04/07/2016

Randy S.

Excellent company to work with. Very professional. Buddy and his crew - Chris, Dave, and Dave - did excellent work. Ian Holmes runs a great company here in Blue Ash, Ohio. They are all very friendly and responsive. I would recommend this company highly for their siding installation. Our home looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Replaced all our siding, a couple exterior doors, and gutters

01/11/2016

DORINDA W.

We were very pleased with the whole process. There were a number of unusual problems discovered in our older house and Kevin and his team were very creative in finding solutions. They always communicated well and the quality of the work was excellent. We have used Holmes for previous remodeling jobs and will plan to use them again for a future laundry room renovation.

Description of Work
Remodeled a basement and garage, including family room, tool room, and 2 bathrooms in our unusual 1950's quad level house. They also updated a Jack and Jill bathroom and repaired a leaking shower floor in another bathroom.

Category plumbing,remodeling,siding,home remodeling

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], it has been a pleasure working with you! While your home has its unique "opportunities," we enjoyed working through them with you, and getting back living space that your entire family can use. We are also glad to hear that you were able to leverage Kevin's interior design background to help configure the stairs and match the wood grain to the original. We look forward to the laundry room renovation and wish you all the best for 2016!

09/04/2015

Lisa B.

Holmes was one of three companies I met with and they were the ONLY company that said they could do everything I needed. I asked for a quote and Thomas took some measurements and told me their painter would need to take a look at the job and then they would provide the quote. Weeks went by and I didn't receive anything be mail or email. I sent them another message through Angies List which is how I contacted them in the first place. Months have gone by and no one ever acknowledged me.

Description of Work
I needed get a quote for some outside work on my home located in Madisonville. There were 4 areas I needed addressed: 1-gutters & downspouts, 2-soffits, 3-some exterior painting and 4-porch guardrails.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

08/19/2015

monica K.

Weather slowed project down, but their team, diligently worked in very cold conditions to finish. Very Impressed! :)

Description of Work
Exterior whole house replacement :> Hardie Board and Planks

Category siding

Dear [removed member name], We, at Holmes Custom Renovations, truly enjoyed working with you and Tom on your siding project, and are glad to know that your are happy with our work. Thank you for the review, we strive to deliver over-and-above our home-owners' expectations! Best Regards, Lori J. Holmes Director of Marketing and Special Events Holmes Custom Renovatons 513-791-3230

07/14/2015

Gerald P.

It was excellent! They're coming back in august to do some more work!

Description of Work
They did some hardy point siding for me

Category siding

Thank you for taking a moment to recognize Holmes Custom Renovations for the work that we provided. It is our pleasure to provide you with only the best products, craftsmanship and service available. We appreciate your trust in us and value your business! PS - Thank you for letting us feature your home on the Holmes Custom Renovations ad on WCPO Channel 9. It looks fantastic!

06/02/2015

Amy B.

Outside security camera was damaged, but they covered the replacement cost. I had to point a few things out to them, such as one area up near the roof that obviously needed replaced, but some how was left off of the estimate. It would have just been painted over if I had not said something. Workers showed up early and cleaned up at the end of the day. House looks much better and Im looking forward to several problem free years. They did a good job and I would use them again. As with any work you are having done, just make sure you stay involved and look things over, before, during and after.

Description of Work
Made repairs to damaged cedar siding. Replaced the entire end of house with Hardy siding. Pressure washed entire house and decks then painted everything.

04/04/2015

Nicholas H.

Our experience with Holmes Custom Renovations was wonderful. Everyone we met with was professional, punctual, and they followed through on everything that they said they would do. Buddy, Chris and David were at our house at the same time every morning and worked continuously to get the job done. As a person who works from home, I appreciate that they worked immediately on my office window so I could move back in after the first day. When weather threatened to intervene they moved to insure that work would not be interrupted. Despite completely tearing out the old windows and redoing the thirty year old frames, the three men cleaned as they went leaving no trace of a mess. The best endorsement that I can give is that I am ready to work with Ian Holmes and his employees on more projects in our home. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Replaced ten wood windows that were thirty years old with new fiberglass windows.

Category siding,replacement windows

Thank you [removed member name], It was our pleasure to help you complete your project. Ian

Strong Painting

I have 16 years experience with residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting. I have insurance and a long list of great references. We will provide a professional, reliable and affordable interior/exterior painting experience! Give me a call for a free estimate! 16+ years experience, detail oriented with precision Excellent references available upon request. Non-smoker Pictures of recent work completed are shown. Your house is one of your most valuable investments. More than that, it is the place where lives are lived and memories are made. It is your home. Our full suite of painting services include: Interior and exterior Painting Minor Plaster & Drywall Repair Caulking trim and baseboard Wallpaper removal Deck power washing and staining Free in-home estimates call TRINO **General Liability Insured**

Phoenix Home Improvement

We are a small owner-operated Home improvement contractor that specializes in Decks, Fences, Flooring, And remodeling. We were founded in 2020, Since then Phoenix Home Improvement has operated with strong values aimed at understanding and serving our client's needs and expectations. To us, every new project means a new relationship.

AAH Hardwood Flooring

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in hardwood flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available, American Express
    $250

Exterior Remodeling, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding Installation, Roof Replacement Services, Replacement Windows, Marvin Infinity Windows, Deck Building & Handrails, Custom Cabinet & Kitchen Remodeling, & Custom Home Improvement Services.