AFAB Services

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2013

AFAB Services has 30 years plus experience in the build/remodel/repair industry. Most work is done completely by the owner, David Wilson. Some jobs are subcontracted out to trusted individuals that AFAB Services stands behind....

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Restoration Unlimited

Restoration Unlimited is a family owned and operated business with the desire to provide excellent service to our customers by restoring those problematic areas to their intended beauty. Our blend of hard work & professionalism stems from a mix of 20+ years of construction and manufacturing experience including Lean/Quality Management focuses. Restoration Unlimited will pay attention to the details to assure your happy with the work performed! We pressure clean a variety of surfaces including vinyl, brick, metal, asphalt shingles, concrete, hard scapes, and decking. If you have a special need feel free to reach out and we will see how we can help! Let us know how our family can give your family one thing less to worry about!

Skylights Plus

Skylights plus is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Columbus area. We specialize in skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement .

09/16/2013

David is very creative an discussed the pros and cons of my original idea and offered suggestions for things he thought would work for me even better. He will come to a solution that will protect the integrity of your project and meet your desires at the same time. He kept the work area as clean as possible during the construction as well s cleaned up thoroughly behind himself upon projects comple...

Description of Work
Built my deck and porch and designed/installed an amazing two way closet between my bedroom and laundry room. The closet is accessible from both the laundry room and the bedroom so my hanging clothes never need to leave the laundry room. Take them straight from the dryer and hang up in the closet. Access them from the bedroom via the closet doors. David is super and does exceptional quality work. I will continue to use his services for years to come and recommend him to everyone I know. In fact I see him building me a storage shed/shop in the next month for secure storage of my motorcycle. Give him a call today

Category decks,drywall,remodeling,deck cleaning

One call does it all for your build / remodel / repair needs. Deal with one person yet have your entire job completed professionally and with exceptional quality.