Bischoff Garage Doors Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2002

Garage Door and Opener Sales,Service, Repairs, Broken Springs, installation for new and existing homes. Replacement sections. Residential and Commercial. Basically all services or repairs a customer would need for Garage Door and Openers. * We do not do Large rolling steel doors....

Buckeye Garage Door Repair

We can do anything from replacing broken springs, to openers, to replacing the whole door. We are licensed and insured in the state of Ohio. We can beat any competitors prices as we are a small business. The owner Jason still does most of the work himself.

Offers by Buckeye Garage Door Repair on Angi
JFK Window & Door Co.

We are proud to be a multiple year Angie's list Super Service Award Winner. JFK Window and Door Company is a family owned and operated local business with over 35 years of installation experience. JFK Window and Door is an Andersen Circle of Excellence Dealer and a Provia Platinum Level Dealer, so you can feel confident in the quality and service you will receive from us. Andersen windows and Provia Entry doors are the best in the business, providing the security, comfort and beauty that make our products truly outstanding. It is our goal to build a relationship with you that will last for years where you will see us deliver consistent results as your window and door needs present themselves. We provide the specialty of installing our products to enhance your home for generations to come, setting your home apart, and securing your investment. We set ourselves apart from our competitors by offering custom interior painting or staining and special interior/exterior trim profile matching capabilities. Angie’s list members should feel confident in choosing us for your window and door needs because of our long track record of providing top notch service. This is evident by our excellent reviews on Angie’s list, A+ rating on the BBB, as well as 25 years being a BBB accredited business. We take the time to prepare your home, protect your belongings, and ensure that at the end of the day, you’ll be 100% satisfied with our service. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your window and door needs. Looking for ideas? Check out the galleries on our website starting with Provia doors: http://jfkwindowanddoor.com/photo/Proviadoors

Offers by JFK Window & Door Co. on Angi
Garage Door Service

Top quality garage doors, Competitive rates and superior workmanship always provided, Depend on the garage door experts, Get started today with a consultation with our trusted professionals Call today and ask about our guaranteed work! Family owned & operated.

07/21/2020

This was a great experience! I was bummed at previous quotes I had received from others and Bill called me right back the following day. He was able to fix it on the spot and he was very professional and pleasant. Will definitely be recommending in the future. I'm so excited to have my door working again and I so appreciate his honesty.

Description of Work
My garage door bracket was broken leaving the door open on the bottom

04/01/2019

Bischoff Garage Doors is my go to option for any of my garage needs. Bills is a great, honest and hardworking guy. He has helped me quite a few times - and his prices are very reasonable. Last year he replaced a one-car garage door for an investment property. He provided for all labor and parts for the door. We also had the door opener changed. Very quick, efficient, quality work and beat competit...

Description of Work
Replace garage door

04/01/2019

Have used Bill (Bischoff Garage Door) a few times. Most recently my garage door at one of my properties wouldn't open all the way up. I called up Precision Garage Door of Cincinnati and they quoted me to change everything except the garage door i.e. pulleys, springs and door opener. Bill came today and diagnosed it as just a lubrication issue - and had it working in a few minutes. He did point out...

Description of Work
Garage Door repair

12/04/2018

GREAT! Arrived on time, completed work in a timely fashion, checked all door functions.

Description of Work
CHANGED OUT BROKEN CABLE

04/04/2018

Bill provides excellent service. He is professional on the telephone, as well as in person. He arrived right on time. He replaced the spring quickly and repaired a bend in the door to allow it to run smoothly. He also lubricated the rollers. I hired him before and would continue to recommend and hire him.

Description of Work
Torsion Spring failed

Category garage doors

Garage doors. Garage door openers, Service and repairs, Broken springs, Broken cables, Gears replaced, Sections replaced, General maintenance, spun cables, Remotes, Keyless entries, Parts

Large Rolling steel Doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard