Bischoff Garage Doors Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2002

1438 Irvin Rd

Blanchester, OH 45107

Garage Door and Opener Sales,Service, Repairs, Broken Springs, installation for new and existing homes. Replacement sections. Residential and Commercial. Basically all services or repairs a customer would need for Garage Door and Openers. * We do not do Large rolling steel doors....

07/21/2020

Natasha C.

This was a great experience! I was bummed at previous quotes I had received from others and Bill called me right back the following day. He was able to fix it on the spot and he was very professional and pleasant. Will definitely be recommending in the future. I'm so excited to have my door working again and I so appreciate his honesty.

Description of Work
My garage door bracket was broken leaving the door open on the bottom

04/01/2019

Ajay M.

Have used Bill (Bischoff Garage Door) a few times. Most recently my garage door at one of my properties wouldn't open all the way up. I called up Precision Garage Door of Cincinnati and they quoted me to change everything except the garage door i.e. pulleys, springs and door opener. Bill came today and diagnosed it as just a lubrication issue - and had it working in a few minutes. He did point out that some of the parts were getting old but wasn't the cause of the issue - no hard selling involved. I decided to have the pulley and springs replaced since he was there. It still saved me lots of $$$. Great guy. You'll not go wrong with him.

Description of Work
Garage Door repair

04/01/2019

Ajay M.

Bischoff Garage Doors is my go to option for any of my garage needs. Bills is a great, honest and hardworking guy. He has helped me quite a few times - and his prices are very reasonable. Last year he replaced a one-car garage door for an investment property. He provided for all labor and parts for the door. We also had the door opener changed. Very quick, efficient, quality work and beat competition in pricing.

Description of Work
Replace garage door

12/04/2018

MARK E.

GREAT! Arrived on time, completed work in a timely fashion, checked all door functions.

Description of Work
CHANGED OUT BROKEN CABLE

04/04/2018

Elle N.

Bill provides excellent service. He is professional on the telephone, as well as in person. He arrived right on time. He replaced the spring quickly and repaired a bend in the door to allow it to run smoothly. He also lubricated the rollers. I hired him before and would continue to recommend and hire him.

Description of Work
Torsion Spring failed

11/12/2017

Steve C.

I had him replace both garage door springs. He also cleaned and lubricated the tracks.

Description of Work
One of the springs on my garage door broke. I contacted BGD, and he was able to repair it that same day.

10/04/2017

Barb B.

Awesome! He was easy to work with and did a great job! He was professional, reliable, and affordable. I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garage doors

Category garage doors,doors

06/13/2017

Elle N.

Completely the work quickly and cleanly. Door is once again operational. Bill is very professional.

Description of Work
Garage door repair.

01/07/2017

Dlynne H.

See above. Bill knows his stuff. Very happy!

Description of Work
Spring on garage door became unoperable, so our cars were stuck inside the garage. Called Bischoff early next morning &left message. Bill called back in 15 minutes; scheduled a time the next day to come & fix it. Super knowledgeable, skilled, punctual & professional and went out of his way to get the right part to fox an unusually sized garage. Very reasonable cost in our opinion. Smiling & thankful customers

07/02/2016

Frances H.

Fast, friendly, professional, and went the extra mile -- it really doesn't get any better than this. Bill answered my call immediately and was able to stop by within an hour because he happened to be nearby. Saved the day for me!

Description of Work
Garage door was not functioning after closing on the bumper of my husband's (oops :) ). Bill recalibrated everything, fixed whatever had the motor stuck, and it was good to go in less than 15 minutes.

Construction Solutions Home Improvement

At Construction Solutions Home Improvement we treat your home as if it were our own. For over 14 years we've been serving the Greater Cincinnati and Northern KY areas. Tom Bolt, owner/operator, has more than 35 years experience and has helped hundreds of customers with small repairs all the way to large additions and remodeling projects. Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by Construction Solutions Home Improvement on Angi
    Meyer Windows, Doors & More

We are a small, family owned business with 10 employees. We have a fantastic install crew that does every one of our jobs. We rely on offering great installs at a consistent and reasonable price. 12 Months 0% financing is available to qualified buyers.

Offers by Meyer Windows, Doors & More on Angi
    Vineyard Construction

Your Trusted General Contractor Looking for a licensed and insured contractor to tackle a large-scale remodeling project. Vineyard Construction is the best General Contracting Company in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, offering clients professional, reliable and safe contracting services since 2004. Whether you need someone to fix, remodel, or repair your space, we can do it at a price you won’t find anywhere else. Call us today and give your space the transformation it needs. We specialize in Basement Remodels, Custom Deck Building, Fencing, Gutters, Pressure Washing and much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    $10

Garage doors. Garage door openers, Service and repairs, Broken springs, Broken cables, Gears replaced, Sections replaced, General maintenance, spun cables, Remotes, Keyless entries, Parts

Large Rolling steel Doors.