Priestas Brothers Builders

Founded 1953 • With Angi since July 1997

General Remodeling

Owner operated. Uses subs for carpentry & masonry. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

W&S Construction

Builders In Marysville. Reliable Construction Services, use Our Construction Company. Our Experienced Contractors Are Prepared to Finish Your Project. Call Today. Work with a Construction Company That Strives to Meet Your Needs and Budget. W & S Construction takes on the role of main contractor for small to medium size projects. Our emphasis on clear communication and follow-through procedures ensures that clients objectives are top priority in the planning and execution of all our processes. Our Mission is to procure projects at competitive pricing, provide safe working conditions and deliver quality work within a reasonable time frame.

Everlasting Transformations LLC

The company is a small family owned business that is ran by my wife and myself. We have over 5 years of experience and is willing to keep growing. We can do anything from painting, dry wall, remodels of bathrooms, kitchen and basements. Want a fresh new look, we can lay carpet all the way to Vinyl plank floorings. We can even do the final awe's with tile and/or back splash. We are here to Transform your house into a everlasting transformation you will be pleased with for years to come.

Ohio Handyman

Ohio Handyman is a family run, owner-operated business. We are not a franchise that passes along franchise fees to its clients. In that regard, we operate more like a wholesale service provider, with no middle man mark-ups. That means extra savings for you. Handyman services include: Carpentry (interior and exterior) Tile (backsplash, flooring, bath) Painting (interior and exterior) Home Sale Services (repairs, post-inspection remediation) Renovations (bath, kitchen, basement) Luxury Home (barn doors, smart fixtures) Flooring (tile, hardwood, luxury vinyl plank, linoleum) Smart Home (TV mounting, security lights, smart thermostats and doorbells) Exterior (siding, decks, sheds, patio repair, painting). We work hard for our customers, and look forward to helping you complete your home improvement projects with our hands, our heads, and - most importantly - our hearts. Warm regards, Linda Simpson, Owner

Offers by Ohio Handyman on Angi

02/07/2018

I sought out some bids for a new build of a detached garage behind my house, and included Priestas based partly on positive reviews here. Dan came out to look at the space and discuss the project with me, and he was very knowledgeable and forthright about the work they would perform if hired. He also provided me with an estimate approximately 3-4 days after our initial meeting -- very prompt. I ultimately went in a different direction based on some unusual design aspects that were imperative to me, but if I were in the market to build a basic one- or two-car garage, I suspect you would be well-served to hire Priestas given their expertise and (IMO, based on my estimate) fair pricing.

Description of Work
Detached two-car garage

07/20/2017

Great. I highly recommend this company. Took the time to answer all my questions and walked me thru the process. I am so very happy with their work and customer service!!

Description of Work
Tear down old an build new garage

01/04/2017

Dan was a pleasure to work with, He was very responsive on providing the initial estimate and was upfront on items items that could cause the quote to increase. He communicated when they would be coming out to work on the project and what they would be doing. I know their schedule fills up fast, we signed our contract in July 2016 and building started when estimated near the end of October. We did have some additional concrete costs associated with the driveway growing in size which Dan clearly communicated once I informed him of what revisions we wanted to make from the original specifications. I would not hesitate to use Priestas Brothers Builders for another project.

Description of Work
We needed a detached two car garage built as the property originally did not have one. The garage was 20x24 and included all the necessary work and permits from the foundation to electrical.

07/30/2015

These guys are awesome! I was nervous at first because I have never had a big project done like this before. Travis was great to work with and he knows his stuff. Their concrete guy does great work also. Everything was done when they said it would be. It's not cheap to have a garage built right and pricing was what we expected. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone. We are so happy with our new garage and patio!

Description of Work
Built a new 24x24 garage with 9 foot walls, 18x8 foot door, and a 20x25 concrete drive off an alley. Also poured a 12x15 concrete patio behind the house.

01/20/2015

The worker was excellent. He was very prompt. I decided not to do the project but if I had I would have gone with this company.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate to build a new garage.

08/04/2014

I have not had to deal with a contractor for a project this size before so was a bit concerned on how things would go. I had no reason to be concerned. Everyone I had contact with was very professional, the work was completed within the promised time frame, even if the weather was a bit uncooperative. I was very impressed when the gentleman doing the concrete floor refused the concrete as it was not up to his standards and would have caused me problems in the future if they had used it. The price was very reasonable for the work done. They were very careful with their work as I have a rather large flower bed and nothing was destroyed, other than what had to be moved for the garage. They even dug up and moved a lilac bush for me. To me anyone needing a garage cannot go wrong by having the Priesta Brothers build it for them. they have been doing this for years and. at least to me, it appears they have made a science out of it. I just can't say enough about the people who work for them and the work they did.

Description of Work
Had a 24' X24' garage built with a 24' X10' parking pad on the side.

07/28/2014

It could not have gone better. Dan Travis and Rory had my old garage down and removed in 2 days. Other subcontractors surveyed my lot, sited the new garage, built the foundation, poured the floor and apron, framed it, put on siding and roofing, wired it and it was done very quickly. Dan's subcontractors had all worked with him for some time and it showed. They were all very professional and friendly. The work was well organized and planned with progress made every day. Inspections by Columbus were planned so there were no delays. The building materials, windows, doors, and garage door opener were all top notch. While the work was progressing, they were always cleaning the site. Bottom line is my new garage looks great! I made sure friends could watch its progress on Facebook. My new garage door was easily connected to my home wifi so an app on my phone lets me know if the door is up or down and let's me close or open it from anywhere.

Description of Work
Demolished my old 2-car garage and built a new and larger garage.

03/31/2014

Dan, Travis and Rory basically rebuilt the front of our old garage after it was hit by our jeep. They replaced all of the wood that was damaged, framed in a new opening for an 18 foot door, and even cut back two feet of the garage floor which was crumbling and recemented so that the new garage door would seal correctly. They were punctual, ALWAYS polite and never left a mess. I would highly reccommend them.

Description of Work
removed two older wooden doors on garage and replaced with one 18 foot steel insulated door.

Category garage builders

Builds residential & small commercial garages.

Regular home building.