ALL STAR SERVICES

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2007

General Remodeling

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR DECK BUILDING & FENCING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

CREATIVE WATERSCAPES

Since 1994, Creative Waterscapes has specialized in water features, ponds, lakes, fountains, koi ponds, waterfalls, and streams. Tom, owner, began with his first pond build in New Albany, Ohio at his home. He was using the first BioFalls filter he had designed himself. "We found our pond stayed crystal clear using natural occurring aerobic bacteria with our filter." This first design revolutionized the pond industry as we know it today. Tom Skal used his creative art background and college degree in construction management to start building water features that rival anything mother nature has built herself. Tom and his crew at Creative Waterscapes love to design and build water features for clients knowing they have brought something good into their lives that they will enjoy for years to come.

MPG Landscapes

Greetings from MPG Landscapes, a full service landscaping company proudly serving the Columbus area for more than 10 years. Let us serve you in 2020! Our staff is formally trained, with many years' academic and professional experience. We'll do it all for you, from hardscape and landscape projects, through seasonal maintenance: all with a goal of enhancing your outdoor living space. Too busy to take on your landscape tasks yourself, or otherwise unable to keep your yard looking beautiful, season after season? As our mission statement proclaims, we are “Beautifying the Earth…One Yard at a Time”. Allow us to beautify yours!

Hastings and Sons Concrete

We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimate.

07/12/2017

The owner Chad Garett very disrespectful. Every Thursday beg for money . Always made up excuses why the work wasn't completed. Never answer the phone until he needed to get more money

Description of Work
New kitchen electric

10/29/2015

Category ceiling fans

07/19/2012

Chad arrived on time, installed the panel and circuit boxes and passed Columbus City inspection without problems. This is the 3rd time I have used All Star and will be contracting soon for another job.

Description of Work
I had a sub panel installed for dedicated circuits to hot water tank and sump pump.

03/08/2012

Went very well.

Description of Work
Chad prepared an estimate for me to build a deck. I'd had another company over that had distributed fliers, but All Star's price was much better. Construction of a 20'x20' deck with steps, railing, bench. I am very happy with the deck-it is beautiful!

Category decks,electrician

08/05/2010

It was a good experience. He was detailed about pricing, made suggestions about what would make a better product and I trusted him. That was very important to me because I've never had a deck built and don't plan to do that regularly. His workers were careful and professional, as he was. I'm very happy with my new deck.

Description of Work
Five Star built a deck (20'x20') with cedar skirting and rails and 2 benches.

Category decks

07/02/2007

Excellent he made sure we were satisfied. We explained what we wanted done and the number of outlets in our gazebo and where to place them and he had to run conduit under our deck and he also installed all of the switches and ceiling fan needed to be wired as well.

Description of Work
Chad Garrett wired our gazebo for power and also installed a ceiling fan, plus installed some outlets in our home as well. His work was excellent and the price was very fair in relation to the time it took him and his partner.

07/02/2007

Excellent, my wife and I explained what we wanted and he drew up the plans and installed exactly as promised. Work was promised in a few weeks and they met the deadline. We are very happy with the quality of work.

Description of Work
We had a deck and gazebo installed. We wanted it to run from the middle of our home and extend in our back yard. Deck was about $6,000 and gazebo was $7,000 and the gazebo is 12X12 and the deck is about 800 square feet.

Category deck company

10/29/2015

Category ceiling fan

03/08/2012

Went very well.

Category deck company","electrician

General contracting, electric and audio & video

HEAVY COMMERCIAL WORK.