ALL STAR SERVICES

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2007

8275 CREEKSTONE LN

Blacklick, OH 43004

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR DECK BUILDING & FENCING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

07/12/2017

Junior M.

The owner Chad Garett very disrespectful. Every Thursday beg for money . Always made up excuses why the work wasn't completed. Never answer the phone until he needed to get more money

Description of Work
New kitchen electric

10/29/2015

louis S.

Category ceiling fans

07/19/2012

Robert S.

Chad arrived on time, installed the panel and circuit boxes and passed Columbus City inspection without problems. This is the 3rd time I have used All Star and will be contracting soon for another job.

Description of Work
I had a sub panel installed for dedicated circuits to hot water tank and sump pump.

03/08/2012

Kathleen D.

Went very well.

Description of Work
Chad prepared an estimate for me to build a deck. I'd had another company over that had distributed fliers, but All Star's price was much better. Construction of a 20'x20' deck with steps, railing, bench. I am very happy with the deck-it is beautiful!

Category decks, electrician

08/05/2010

Kathleen D.

It was a good experience. He was detailed about pricing, made suggestions about what would make a better product and I trusted him. That was very important to me because I've never had a deck built and don't plan to do that regularly. His workers were careful and professional, as he was. I'm very happy with my new deck.

Description of Work
Five Star built a deck (20'x20') with cedar skirting and rails and 2 benches.

Category decks

07/05/2009

KATIE D.

Chad was very easy to work with. He responded quickly to our emails and we talked on the phone to make sure he understood exactly what we needed. He came ready to install on the scheduled day. The job ended up taking longer than he thought, but he stayed to make sure the TV in the living room was installed and ready to watch! We scheduled another day for the basement TV and he called a few days later to say that he could come earlier to finish the job. He was very thorough and professional. He did a great job!

Description of Work
We wanted a LCD TV mounted on our wall in our living room. We also needed another LCD set up in the basement. Both involved rewiring and new outlets.

12/17/2007

ROSS S.

Did a great job. Very personable and nice to work with. Did a very professional job and even alerted me of other house problems in my attic that he saw. Went above and beyond his job.

Description of Work
Installed a new cable jack and phone jack in my office.

07/02/2007

BILL I.

Excellent he made sure we were satisfied. We explained what we wanted done and the number of outlets in our gazebo and where to place them and he had to run conduit under our deck and he also installed all of the switches and ceiling fan needed to be wired as well.

Description of Work
Chad Garrett wired our gazebo for power and also installed a ceiling fan, plus installed some outlets in our home as well. His work was excellent and the price was very fair in relation to the time it took him and his partner.

07/02/2007

BILL I.

Excellent, my wife and I explained what we wanted and he drew up the plans and installed exactly as promised. Work was promised in a few weeks and they met the deadline. We are very happy with the quality of work.

Description of Work
We had a deck and gazebo installed. We wanted it to run from the middle of our home and extend in our back yard. Deck was about $6,000 and gazebo was $7,000 and the gazebo is 12X12 and the deck is about 800 square feet.

Category decks

Joe Gioffre Electric Co

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge.

Offers Coupon

Bradley Electric

Bradley Electric is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving central Ohio for over 30 years using only employees and never sub-contractors. We're professional and friendly from start to finish. Our electricians are experienced and knowledgeable and treat your home as if it were their own. At Bradley Electric, we take pride in our work and cleanliness of the job location after we leave. If your call is not answered, it will be promptly returned by the next business day. Be assured, we "WILL" call you back. Our services range from simple light switch replacements to wiring an entire house. We service residential and commercial clients. We offer 24/7 emergency service.

Allied Electrical Solutions

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

General Remodeling
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

General contracting, electric and audio & video

HEAVY COMMERCIAL WORK.