ALL STAR PAINTING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2003

1144 Mcneil Drive

Blacklick, OH 43004

I am the OWNER and FOUNDER of All Star Painting. I take a great deal of pride in my work, which is why I do not subcontract any of my work out, like many other companies. My 35 years of EXPERIENCE enables each customer to receive the best quality results possible, on every job I do....

Resposiveness

interior painting (118)wallpaper removal (21)house painting (20)drywall (16)wallpaper hanger (5)plastering (4)pressure washing (2)general contractors (1)

11/02/2019

We took advantage of Angie's List special to get our family room painted for $245 plus paint costs. It took awhile to get this painting work scheduled since All-Star Painting was busy completing outdoor projects while the weather conditions were good. We selected our Sherwin Williams paint color and Ed Antauer II picked it up or us and used their contractor discount to save us some money. All-Star...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted living room walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

11/01/2019

Although this was a big job, Ed and his long-time partner, Robert, were very methodical and meticulous in performing this work. I couldn't be happier with their work and I wouldn't hesitate referring them to neighbors, friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All walls, doors, and ceilings painted in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/21/2019

Great! Ed was easy to reach to coordinate the project and as he did on a previous project, he was fast, good and efficient. He power washed the trim and some parts of the stucco before painting. He also replaced a rotted board and trim in a small area. The job was predicted to take 1/2 day for the power washing and 3 days for the paint/stain. He finished in less time than estimated and caused no d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have trim on the house stained and sun porch stained the same color in coordination with replacement of gutters

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

09/21/2019

Was impressed by how quickly they finished and everything looked great! Price was extremely reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Thank you for those kind words. Look forward to working with you again!

06/03/2019

Wow. It looks like a brand new house. Ed is the nicest guy and really is a perfectionist. They painted details I wouldn’t have thought of. They did a beautiful job and were very professional. They showed up promptly. Worked all day and finished in time. I’m so impressed with their work!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior trim painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

05/04/2019

Ed came out and did such a fantastic job on our home that we are listing for sale that we reconsidered moving! Ed was able to fit me in time to meet my listing deadline and the wow factor of the new paint/color is worth every penny! We will be calling Ed again for paint at the new house! He was fast, professional and so reasonably priced we are kicking ourselves for not calling Ed sooner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

05/01/2019

They did an amazing job. They were able to get me in with short notice and be in and out very quickly while doing an excellent job. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint work

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

04/23/2019

We couldn't have been happier with Ed and Robert, his assistant. The work was done professionally and beautifully without a glitch anywhere. They finished a day early, the price was right and the work exquisite. They even painted the doors without asking for any additional money. Everything was cleaned up and put away daily, even though we told them it wasn't necessary. I would recommend them to a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire interior of condo was painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

02/28/2019

Professional and friendly. They did a great job and cleaned up when finished. I like hiring local business owners. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing paint work done and will certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stairwell painted - 3 high walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

02/14/2019

I hired Ed after a referral from one of our friends as he had painted the whole interior of their house and we were looking to have some interior painting done as well. He and his team member just left my house and all I can say is WOW. Amazing price, completely punctual and the work they did is GREAT. It is also very nice being able to trust them in my home. If you are looking for a painter, look...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTIING - WOOD REPLACEMENT - POWERWASHING - DRYWALL REPAIR - WALLPAPER REMOVAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal