Arch Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

Arch Tree Service is a small, local business which is also family owned and operated. We have years of experience and provide services including tree pruning, tree trimming, and tree removal. Give us a call today to schedule your free estimate!...

The Davey Tree Expert Company- Columbus & W Columbus

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree and lawn services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started!

Charter Oaks Tree & Landscaping Co Inc

Experienced, Dependable and Committed, Charter Oaks Tree & Landscaping Co., Inc. has been a locally and family owned business in Central Ohio since 1984. Our owner, Phil Mallory, is a certified arborist #OH -0725A and he carries on his family tradition of top-rated service, making sure you have a quality experience each time you need us. We believe it should be easy to find trusted partners to help you properly care for your trees. We understand that you need a company offering a wide range of services at a great value. Our services include: Diagnosis and treatment of tree diseases and deficiencies, trimming and removal of trees. Our expert staff includes: Certified Arborists, Licensed Ohio Pesticide Applicators and Trained Tree Technicians who adhere to the standards set by the International Society of Arborculture in all aspects of tree care.

Offers by Charter Oaks Tree & Landscaping Co Inc on Angi
Cox Tree Service

Cox tree service a family owned and operated business serving the central Ohio area since the 1950's dedicated to doing quality work for all customers.

11/10/2019

They responded and set up an estimate quickly. They came as scheduled for removal and follow up stump grinding. They cleaned up and were very polite. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Had a couple small trees, and several large bushes, removed. Stumps were also ground down.

08/13/2019

Crew was professional and efficient and left area clean. Excellent work!

Description of Work
tree work

Category tree service

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it!

08/05/2019

Estimate was timely. Crew arrived on time and removed trees. Site was cleaned. Came back a couple days later and stumps we're removed. Site was cleaned.

Description of Work
5 trees removed, 6 stumps removed and so e tree trimming

07/22/2019

I would highly recommend Arch Tree Service. They are very quick to respond, professional and knowledgeable about their work and competitive in their pricing.

Description of Work
Removed a large ash tree in woods behind house and ground a stump

07/17/2019

It went very well. They were prompt, professional and very po,it’s.

Description of Work
Trees removed

07/17/2019

The consultation was excellent, they were punctual and walked around the property and discussed all of the items that needed to be addressed and exactly how they would go about the work. This included lifting and removing a size-able branch that had fallen on my neighbor's yard. They gave me an itemized cost breakdown and allowed me to choose which services to perform. They arrived promptly on the day of service and completed all work. Sometimes things happen... and there was a small issue with a birdbath that did not successfully escape a falling limb. I contacted Kip after the work was done and described what happened and he immediately apologized and offered to replace or reimburse me for the damage. I very much appreciated their honesty and professionalism, and am happy to report that I received a check for the broken item. I would have recommended them happily based on the ease of scheduling, quality of consultation and work, but I think they way they handled this (albeit small) issue puts them head and shoulders above most of the contractors I have worked with. Great job!

Description of Work
I had three large (over 50') trees that needed dead wood removed and general pruning as well as several large brush piles and pulling ivy (English and poison) off a tree.

05/22/2019

Kip gave me a very fair quote to remove a large limb and cleanup.Crew arrived on time and were professional,they removed the limb and were careful not damage my fence.Excellent cleanup.

Description of Work
Needed a large tree limb removed.

04/06/2019

The trees and shrubs were down in just one day with an efficiency we have never seen before! The stumps and roots were removed two days later as promised. This outfit is so professional and personable. Cleanup was better than we ever expected too. We had nothing to do when they left except to admire the fantastic job they did. We highly recommend Arch Tree Service and will definitely use them again. Their price was very competitive and their service topnotch.

Description of Work
Three large trees, 1 medium size and 1 small were removed, Many shrubs across the front of the house were also removed and general trimming of others. Grinding of stumps and roots.

03/24/2019

Kip and his team were fantastic - prompt, easy to communicate with and did a great job taking my tree down. They accommodated our requests for the pieces of wood that we wanted to keep and took down/replaced my fence when they were done. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I had a big black walnut tree behind my house that was constantly giving me problems. Dropping limbs on cars, power lines etc.

03/10/2019

Great. Arch prioritized the work given the risk of additional damage. My yard had limited access so that they could do the work without heavy equipment was a win. All wood removed and cleaned, stump ground up. No fuss no muss. In addition the price was very reasonable. Bonus Care: . even though the tree was about to fall on a rhododendron they worked around it and saved a plant.

Description of Work
Removed large fallen tree snagged in other tree

Tree Service, Tree Pruning. Tree Trimming, Tree Removal

We do not do just stumps; they must be part of a removal. We do not treat diseased trees.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal