GULLETT SANITATION SERVICES INC

Founded 1967 • With Angi since July 2003

We are a small town business that has been up and running for 45 plus years through generations. We provide many septic services in Clermont, Brown, and Hamilton county. We clean and service septic tanks, aeration systems, and mound systems. We also offer service contracts and inspections for all systems mentioned above....

Poefessional Services

Poefessional Services

Poefessional Services is a family owned and operated plumbing company serving residents in the NKY/Greater Cincinnati area. At Poefessional Services we offer a variety of Plumbing Services and strive to provide exceptional service and reliability with great prices. we offer oggering drains, camera main line drains, dig and replace/repair outside or inside drain lines, also will repair/replace water services, can also do trenchless water service replacements. can also jet and line sewer lines if digging is not an option. www.poefessional.com

11/17/2020

The Gullett serviceman arrived on time, was very polite, performed the work efficiently and thoroughly, and cleaned up after it was finished. I am very satisfied with the service and will use Gullett again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleanout of septic tank.

12/18/2017

This company was so friendly from the person answering the phone to the guy that came out. He explained what he was doing and what needed to be done. I was very impressed by the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank cleaned out.

08/08/2014

It turned out very good. They were very cooperative and did a good job. They worked hard and did exactly what they said they would. The price was competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gullett Sanitation Services Incorporated pumped out the septic tank.

03/28/2014

I called Dan Gullet and he advised initially that he couldn't do an inspection  due to all the recent snow melt.  He advised that Clermont  county website has inspection records.   this was helpful, however, I still wanted an inspection.  inspection was done on  time.   Dan emailed me a report and then we talked over the phone for a little while as he explained the type of system it was and the pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of septic system

12/21/2013

I called to have someone give me an estimate for services i needed to have done. I left a message and no one bothered to return my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY septic tank

We are so sorry that this has happened. Most of our company was on holiday vacation during this time. We did hire an answering service for our business, but in their defense, it was the first time they have helped us out. The gentleman told me that he accidently lost a few messages by pressing the wrong number keys on the machine. We would love to provide our services to you if you would like to g...

We offer septic cleaning, aeration cleaning, dredging, dewatering, motor repair, motor exchange, septic inspections, new motors, riser installation, service contracts, riser repair, and mound system cleanings. We also offer Jet/Vac truck services that include: high pressure washing, sewer cleaning, and vacuuming of all types of wet material.

However, our company does not currently offer any kind of septic system installation.

10.00