The Gutter Boys

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

The Gutter Boys Co. works daily to provide a seamless and enjoyable customer experience. Our helpful sales associates can get you a quote for gutter cleaning right over the phone. If you are looking for seamless gutters or protection, we come right to you, and customize a quote specifically for your home and circumstances. We are never pushy. We like to say that it’s a sales experience that your mom would be comfortable with. The Gutter Boys technicians are tenured and knowledgeable. We are proud to provide a high continuity of service by utilizing employees for our installation services. Our techs are rigorously trained and have received Master Installer status with Valor Gutter Guards, which TGB exclusively installs in Northeast Ohio....

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

gutter cleaning (302)gutter repair (71)pressure washing (29)window cleaning (12)concrete driveways (10)roof cleaning (8)deck cleaning (5)

09/21/2022

Debbie M.

The process was easy and quick. They had good recommendations to change some of our existing gutters to make more efficient. The installation went well and the installers arrived on time and were efficient and cleaned up.

Description of Work
New gutters and gutter guards

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

Thanks for saying so!

09/06/2022

Van L.

The installers were very professional and did an excellent job in a reasonable amount of time

Description of Work
gutter replacement

Category concrete driveways, gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

Thanks for the review! Sorry we could not earn a 5 star, but we will get better!

08/15/2022

Diane B.

My whole experience with Gutter Boys could not have been any easier and smoother. They came out in one day and did an awesome job cleaning my gutters. Left the bill in my mailbox and I simply went online to pay my bill. Will continue to use them for all my gutter needs.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

08/13/2022

Carol S.

Never showed up for scheduled appointment. Got appt confirmation the day before. No calls or texts explaining why they never showed up. Very unprofessional!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and guard estimate

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2022

We are really sorry about this. There was a glitch in our scheduling system. Matt will be reaching out to remedy this for you! Ken - The Gutte Boys

07/20/2022

Lori K.

BEWARE! Two men in an unmarked vehicle, without identification, told my tenant "the landlord" sent them to do work on July 15 without calling ahead. They lied. I didn't authorize work. I didn't even know who had been on my roof or what they did. Very scary. I filed a police report. Then scheduled a roof inspection and immediate installation of security cameras. Then July 18, I got an erroneous invoice from Gutter Boys for $159. This appears to be their sales tactic. Lie to tenants, then send landlords bills. As a result of their trespassing and the fear that instilled, I incurred over $500 in costs. AVOID!

Description of Work
Avoid: Scam business tactics

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

06/23/2022

Jaclyn H.

Very quick and well done service and Dan S. did a great job. He was finished very quickly and we were very pleased with the ease of the whole process and the great work that was done. Will definitely use this service again and would consider them for power washing in the future as well. Very satisfied. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

05/09/2022

david F.

excellent work. brendan and anthony arrived promptly in the morning. they brought in a 3rd person to help complete; took about 7 hours. all concrete areas were expertly washed and sealed, including the walkways and patio which are concrete pavers.

Description of Work
pressure washed and sealed driveway, walkways, porches and patio. they quoted 8,500 feet of concrete.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

Thanks for the trust in using our service.

12/15/2021

Eliza D.

I've used Gutter Boys for years and have always had a great experience. This year, my technician Mike (crew lead Dan S) was a really good communicator before, during and after his work. Professional and friendly. Got the job done quickly and as far as I can tell did a great job, as usual. Thank you!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

Thanks for the continued support.

11/21/2021

John T.

I had arranged for the Gutter Boys to clean the gutters and downspouts after we took possession of new home, and in preparation for their sister company, Pristine Power Wash, to clean and treat the roof for moss. I called the Gutter Boys to confirm and they said that "Pristine will take care of it" since they were scheduled to treat the roof after the gutters were cleaned. So , the Gutter Boys never showed up (or called), but Pristine did. I asked Pristine's employee about the gutter cleaning and she said she knew nothing about it. I also asked her if she was going to blow the leaves out of the gutters before she treated the roof and she said she would. After the treatment, I asked if she did, and she said she had done that. After I paid and she left, I went to the second floor bedroom and saw that the valleys and the gutters below them were filled with wet leaves from the treatment. I ended up climbing a ladder and cleaning them out myself (I am a senior citizen and should not be on a ladder, which why I hired them in the first place). I paid my bill, but that will be the last time I use them, and I will not recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They never showed up to clean the gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

We are sorry for the mix-up. kind regards, Ken

10/14/2021

Tom N.

The Gutter Boys installed gutter guards. The team they sent was hardworking, efficient, and respectful. The products they use are top notch. We can’t wait for it to rain so we don’t see waterfalls coming from the gutters anymore. Thank you Gutter Boys for a fantastic job!

Description of Work
Gutter Guard Installation

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Much appreciated!

09/02/2021

Reid W.

The crew was informative, professional, and efficient. After the crew was finished and had left, several thunderstorms came through the area. The clean gutters did their job - no clogs or overflow.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

Thanks so much!

07/26/2021

Michael H.

We had the Boys out to clean and flush the gutters, and install Gutter Guards. They were in and out in under an hour and a half, and were pleasant, as they always are. This company employs some of the hardest working people around. They are always quick and efficient, and very honest about their pricing. I would always recommend them for your gutter cleaning services.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, flushed downspouts and installed Gutter Guards.

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Awesome review, [Member Name Removed]!

02/27/2021

scott S.

The service person did not show at the appointed time. When he showed he could get no access to water because we were not home. The company claimed that they did the work, which was impossible. Without out access to water gutters could not be cleaned. We had the technician out another time and cleaned the gutters. We paid for that visit. However the Gutter Boys has spent six months sending us bills for the visit that never happened. We have spoken to them and emailed with them. They are fraudulently trying to collect money for work that was not done. Beware of their dishonesty.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning

Cost $185.6

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Looking into this issue. We do thousands of gutter cleans and want every single experience to be great. If we fall short, we want to make it right.

01/18/2021

JENEAN C.

Dan S was crew chief and they did an outstanding job for us as they have for the past 22 years. Responsive, professional service give us clean gutters and clear waterways.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning — lots of leaves

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thanks for the fantastic review!

01/07/2021

Trent G.

Dan S. and the crew did a great job.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/23/2020

Sheldon G.

Covid or not, crew lead Dan S and his helpers came and got the job done, perfectly cleaning our gutters!

Description of Work
Gutters Done

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/08/2020

Darrel S.

They did a great job - came when they said they would, did the job efficiently, and cleaned up everything very well! I really appreciate their service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning with downspout flush

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

11/06/2020

David R.

I called Gutter Boys to clean and inspect my gutters. One gutter was hanging off the house causing all the water to spill out of it before reaching the downspout and I wanted to have this fixed. They came out, cleaned the gutters, and installed some meaningless clips on the gutter on the end that was securely attached to the house, not the end hanging off of it. Instead of stopping the cleaning and letting me know the clips wouldn't work, I had to call the next day to ask how to fix the hanging gutter. They called the tech who did the cleaning to ask his opinion. A day later they called back and said the tech wasn't really qualified to do repairs so they'd have to send out a manager to look at the gutters and figure out what was wrong. It seems like the manager should have come out first so I didn't pay them to clean the old gutters that I would then pay them to replace. About a week later somebody came out and told me the fascia board was soft and would have to be replaced along with the gutters. I called and requested a written estimate and still haven't heard back. I did receive emails, a letter, and phone calls about my $200 bill for the cleaning and worthless hangers.

Description of Work
Gutter inspection, cleaning, and repair

Cost $205.68

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for The Gutter Boys - 1090 W Bagley Rd, Berea, OH - 39005861

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry for the confusion. I have Russ reaching out to you to get this resolved. We have been busier than ever and will work to make sure all issues are handled in a professional and timely manner. We look forward to resolving this to your satisfaction. regards, Ken

11/02/2020

Jean R.

I was very happy with the service! They were friendly, professional and fast.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!

09/10/2020

Robert W.

I'm always impressed with the staff, on the phone or in person. They call or text back if you have any questions, I wish more contractor's would do this. They show up on time, always polite and respectful to the property.

Description of Work
New gutters and gutter guard.

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Thanks for the positive review!

09/10/2020

Chuck S.

After a frustrating 2 days I finally reached the customer service manager, Russell. He immediately added our house to their schedule for the next morning. He found a gutter / downspout guard to be the problem that quickly blinded in the downpours and caused that downspout to overflow. He removed it and they also cleaned up the rest of the gutter debris. I give them an A for this service but am unsure if I would hire again as the first disaster has no reason or explanation. I had to choose between 'yes' or 'no' on the 'would you hire again' question - I chose 'no' but it is not a definite 'no',

Description of Work
Returned to correct original problems

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/19/2020

Shawn P.

Job was done in one day. New gutters look great. Thrilled that I don’t have to worry about cleaning out gutters again and neither will whoever I sell to.

Description of Work
New gutters with Valor gutter guards

Work Completed On 08/10/2020