Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC

With Angi since September 2010

2.3

Additional phone - (440) 728-4539....

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Chimney Guys Ohio

Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.

BFA Brick & Stone

BFA Brick & Stone provides services in the Middleburg Heights and surrounding areas. We provide Cement brick walls, Stone walls, hardscaping projects and more. We offer free estimates and we're dedicated to keeping all of our customers satisfied. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

08/01/2015

He has been very nice and very kind in trying to figure out how we are going to get this done. It is the way it was made. At first they didn't get back to me when I wanted, but it was the weather. They were behind in everything. I understood that. That's probably the biggest thing you ever hear, people don't get back to you. Other than that, they did when I said you could at least call. They did i...

Description of Work
I used Complete Masonry and Roofing LLC. We have a problem with my one step.

Category concrete repair

07/20/2013

Overall, it was a terrible experience. When my husband and I were getting estimates, this company was not one of my favorites but I went along with it because their price was the best. The saying "You get what you pay for" couldn't be any truer. They started this job on a Thursday and like trusting fools, we let them do this while we were at work. Thursday went ok but Friday, they needed access to...

Description of Work
They tore off and replaced our siding.

06/03/2013

Complete Masonry & Roofing's gutter was fine. I was very pleased with that. With the roofing, I was not satisfied with it. They had to come back and trim the edges. They really didn't care about it. The guy who did the gutters came out and trimmed the edges. He was better that the guy who did the roofing. I was completely satisfied with the gutter. That was the worst I have ever experienced. I had...

Description of Work
Complete Masonry & Roofing put on a gutter in my garage. They also did the roofing and concrete repair for us.

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,roofing

11/17/2012

We received estimate for two projects. We called them back to do the cheaper estimate. It took weeks and several phone calls to get them to call back. The first time they came out, they did not complete the job, but no phone call to explain why. I called back and they apologized and gave a discount because of the issues. When they did do the job, did not get a receipt or call to let me know what w...

Description of Work
They were supposed to do something with the front gutter,over our front porch,that keeps leaking water on our front bricks causing them to stain. I am not sure what they did, because they did not call to inform me what they ended up doing. and did not provide a receipt.

Category gutter repair

09/07/2012

They started doing work without getting a permit. They had to pay a fine because of this. They lied to the city and said that the cost of the work was only $5000 when it was $11,000. They ruined some of my possesions when performing work. They have terrible customer service. I am still waiting for a receipt. They don't return my calls.

Description of Work
They were supposed to tear down my roof and put a new one on.

08/29/2012

The only thing that I was really satisfied with was the gutter. The roof needed trimming. Also, the steps on the porch were crooked and the sidewalk looked terrible. In order to fix the sidewalk, they would need to completely re-do it and wouldn't do that without charging me.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on the garage. I had to call them back out to trim it as well. They also replaced 2 pieces of sidewalk. They replaced some steps on the porch and replaced a gutter.

Category concrete repair contractor","gutter repair contractor","masonry contractor","roofer

05/18/2012

Overall a very negative experience. Owner was a very poor listener, was unwilling to fully correct the situation, and seems to have no control over quality of work performed by his crews. He does not know the definition of the term "customer service". I would judge them to be "complete slobs" in the end result.

Description of Work
Owner, Brian Miller, left a good impression when bidding for the contract and came in comparable in price to other contractors in the area. Crew came out about a week later and had to spend twice as much time as anticipated clearing out roots to open up space to pour the job. Came back about three days later and used tinted concrete as asked and poured four squares. Finishing work was below standard, not finished on the edges and sloppy brushwork on the surface. One square had a large dip and did not meet the level of the adjoining preexisting sidewalk. Contacted Mr. Miller who then went into a litany of excuses, was unwiling to listen to my concerns, and was initially unwilling to consider a re-do on the square in question. Finally agreed to come out, did so, and made further excuses and erroneous statements, but agreed to replace the defective square. Next week a crew came out, replaced the square with untinted concrete and left a sloppy finish as before, but it was level and no dip. Crew muddied up the new sidewalk, left piles of concrete in the lawn, and new square is questionable in terms of quality of concrete used.

Category concrete repair contractor","masonry contractor

04/03/2012

I had them do my side steps, in my front porch. I think they are Angie’s list. It was right after the siding that I had them come over. I have a kind of a stoop outside the front door and there are couple of steps that go down and I had them put in sand stone steps and sand stone top. They did brick work. The front porch is big, an entry way I guess you want to call it, that’s why it called a stoop because there is enough to get up the steps and everything. I was really pleased. My neighbor even had him do some work on her front steps too and she was real happy. I really like their professionalism. The people who actually came to do the work and the guy who was in charge were really professional, and he knew what he was doing. I think they did a wonderful job on my steps. You pay a little more for the sand stone and it looks beautiful.

Description of Work
I used Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC to do the side steps in my porch.

Category deck company","masonry contractor

10/30/2011

The person that was supposed to do our estimate was late, so I called the number I had and was told he would be out later that afternoon. And he was. The price he gave was affordable and we were offered a lifetime warranty. We called the number on our estimate a couple times with additional questions we had and the person didn't know who we were, we had to remind him of where we lived, what we were having done, etc... after just talking the previous night. We were going to hire this company mainly because of the warranty, but checked them out on Angies List and was a little nervous with their "grade". Honestly, that is the only reason we did not use their service, everyone we talked to was very friendly and answered all questions we had. I hope they are able to get better reports and get a better "grade" with Angles List...

Description of Work
We had this company out to do an estimate on replacing gutters and downspouts on our houe

Category roofer

07/19/2011

I signed a contract with the company the first week of May to replace and install a new top step and railing on the front porch of a house I own. They told me the work would be completed in a week. The actual job wasn't finished until the second week of July. They came up with every excuse in the book as to why the job was delayed. When they tried to install the new railings on the steps they cracked the the new sandstone step and tried to cover it up. After I complained they replaced the sandstone step again. They used sub contractor to install the railings the second time and the result wasn't any better. The railings are crooked and loose and have numerous sharp edges on them. I asked the owner of the company to come out and take a look at the garbage quality of the job more than once, but he never did. This was the worse experience I have ever had with any contractor in my life. I would not reccomend them to anyone.

Description of Work
The company removed and installed a new top sandstone step and railings twice.

Category deck company","masonry contractor

Chimney repair, replacement, cleaning, chimney caps & cages, brick/stone pillars, tuckpoint, brick steps & porches, retaining walls, sidewalks/pathways/patios, preventative maintenance, waterproofing, re-roofing, new, flat, flashing, repair, roofs, hot tar, structure repair & replacement, ventilation and snow removal, siding, gutters & insulation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available