Berea Plumbing & Sewer Company

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2014

Berea Plumbing & Sewer Company handles all commercial & residential plumbing repairs in Berea Ohio, small or large. Everything kitchen plumbing, bathroom plumbing, outdoor plumbing, laundry room plumbing, basement plumbing, remodel plumbing, and new construction. plumbing. Whether its a toilet repair, leaky faucet repair, drain clog, or a much larger plumbing job like a trench-less sewer repair, or a tank-less water heater installation our Plumbers in Berea, OH will do it right the first time, GUARANTEED! Berea Plumbing & Sewer Company has been providing residents and businesses with all types of plumbing repairs in Berea, Ohio for over a decade. Our Berea OH Plumbers provide 24 HR Emergency Plumbing Service in Berea, OH, and the surrounding areas, so we will not keep you waiting when you have a plumbing emergency. Our goal is to get to you within the hour....

Blake Michael Construction

Basement Waterproofing and Concrete work. Quality work at affordable prices! Happy past customers and referrals!! 20+ years in the service!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Platinum Xtreme Excavating, LLC

Providing excavation services. We specialize in land clearing, driveway excavations, property culverts, basement digs, trenching for water lines and utilities, leveling for foundations, landscaping retaining walls, pond digs and other custom projects. We are a small privately owned company that will give you a personal touch to your project.

06/08/2015

They are not super expensive. One big reason I like them is that I can actually make an appointment and they are there within the hour that I made the appointment, and if they can't make it, they call and request a schedule. They are excellent. They are very good. I cannot argue with the quality. They are punctual. I'm extremely happy with my faucet. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Berea Plumbing, recently, March of this year. They are located at Berea, Ohio. I called them to fix my faucet and a couple of things. He showed me a trick and he tightened the screw and it didn't drip since. He didn't even charge me for that.

Category plumbing

Berea Plumbing & Sewer Company also Specializes in: Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement, Hot Water Heater Installation, Tank-less Water Heater Repair & Replacement, Tank-less Water Heater Installation, Gas Line Repair & Replacement, Gas Line Installation, Sewer Repair, Sewer Main Replacement, Trench-less Sewer Repair, Pipe Inspection, Tree Root Service & De-root, Clogged Downspouts & Roof Drains, Drain Snake, Leak Detection Services, Hydro-Jetting, Grease Trap Cleaning, Sump Pump Repair