Ken's Appliance Repair LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2012

IN HOUSE APPLIANCE REPAIR...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

07/20/2017

Margaret W.

Went well, he was prompt and knew what he was doing. Work complete upon his return as parts needed to be ordered

Description of Work
repaired my cooktop

11/10/2015

Margaret C.

01/21/2015

MERLE S.

Description of Work
checked out refrigerator not cold enough found condenser fan inoperative |ordered new fan motor took couple days to get it. they are very busy but gets |to it early and works late. just that there is a large demand for repair services and not enough people around to get it done. Everyone wants to be Doctors, Lawyers, computer programers and such. Leaves big void for people with knowledge in basic skills.

12/19/2014

Sasha G.

Description of Work
They provided a stove but his co worker o r girlfriend who ever she was preached and ranted at me when she found out I did not have the same beleifs as her

03/05/2014

Debra H.

I called Ken and told him it would spin but the water was not coming out. I told him I thought it might be the belt and that the hoses needed to be replaced. Ken came out and said it was something else and not the hoses. He only tightened the hoses and I told him that was not what I wanted. He said he would come back out to replace the hoses. It has been two weeks and I have still not heard from him and my washer works the same as before.

Description of Work
He tightened the hoses to my washer and fixed another part.

01/07/2013

Joseph G.

Ken arrived on schedule, was pleasant and full of information. He had the proper tools with him to deal with the particular problem. He observed that the food bin in the freezer was not seated properly within the drawer and was permitting a small amount of air to enter the freezer, thus causing more frost to build up than the defroster could deal with. He answered some other related questions and charged only a service call in the amount stated above. We would call him again if anything else comes up.

Description of Work
We were experiencing frost build-up in the freezer portion of refrigerator/freezer. Called Ken who set the appointment for the day after Christmas. This was 2 or three days out from when we called but this was not an emergency and we were dealing with Christmas. The refrigerator was part of a recent move into our present location.

Category appliance repair

JOSEPH THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS JUST DOING WHAT I LOVE TO DO AND MEETING PEOPLE THANKS KEN

10/21/2012

Linda C.

I had another technician from another company come out and after 3 trips, still didn't have it fixed only pocketbook robbed. This company came right in and found the problems instantly and fixed or ordered parts. Very professional and courtesy was great.

Description of Work
Refrigerator had a burning smell. Found it instantly and fixed it. Dishwasher was continuing to run, found that it was circuit board and ordered part.

Category appliance repair

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Customer . I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE ON ANGIES LIST THANKS AGAIN KEN

REFIRGERATORS, WASHERS, DRYERS,STOVES/RANGES/OVENS AND DISHWASERS