Sirna Construction

With Angi since July 2012

Since 1979, Sirna Construction has provided commercial and residential Asphalt and Concrete services. A Company that takes pride in each and every job (Big or Small). Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything, and we will get the job done right....

Extreme Concrete LLC

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/22/2020

Never bothered to show up for Estimate or even return phone call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Resurface

CATEGORY concrete repair

06/21/2020

My husband and I are extremely happy that we went with Sirna Concrete and Asphalt for our concrete driveway and the replacement of our garage floor!!! I have never thought to use the word “Gorgeous” to describe a concrete job, but it truly is! Mike and Connie are amazing to work with and Jerry and the crew are experienced, professional and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend them and would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and garage floor replaced

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

07/25/2019

True pros. Their attention to detail was pretty amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-paving of large driveway

09/06/2017

Sirna Construction did a great job. I gave very short notice, they accommodated and quoted the next day and the service was completed within 3 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Drive Sealcoat

07/15/2017

Bad communication and response. Don't know about price because they never returned our inquiry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to have a new pad put in and my driveway replaced. Called the left message in the beginning of April. After 2 weeks no return call. My wife called and actually talked with someone. This person on the phone told my wife that she didn't see my name on the list but would put us on the call list right away to have someone call us. It is now July 15, 2017 we still have not heard so much as a peep from them. Contracted someone who wanted the work.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

We offer free estimates, and more than willing to answer any questions you may have. Complete Driveway installation, Complete Parking Lot installation, Patching, Sealcoating, Crack Filling.