LeafStone Landscapes

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2013

Since the Spring of 2002, We have been providing the residents and businesses of Northeast Ohio with high quality lawn and landscape maintenance. We strive to treat each property as if it were our own, and treat each customer like family. This landscaping season, we look forward to working with you to make your property the lush, green "getaway" it should be....

Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast Ohio

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Hudson, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, as well as Summit and Portage counties, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Cleveland to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

HHK ent.

We've been specializing in all types of lawn work and maintenance for over 7 years. We take pride in each job and guarantee customer satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.

Perfection Landscapes

Perfection Landscapes provides top quality at fair prices. We offer the expertise of a large landscaping company while also retaining the excellent customer service of a small business. We take customer service seriously. Perfection Landscapes strives to be one of the most respected customer service based businesses in Northeast Ohio.

05/26/2016

See above, very good job, no issues

Description of Work
I hired Leafstone to do snow removal this winter. While it was a better than normal winter, they came out each time as expected and did a nice job.

Category snow removal

09/04/2015

Description of Work
This company has maintained my almost one acre yard for over five years.They charge $35.00/week to mow and edge my lawn.They also offer plowing services for one flat rate and plow whenever there is a 2 inch snow accumulation.They are an honest,dependable family owned company.They respond promptly to my calls and e-mails and always give the best price on additional services including mulching and pruning. Highly recommend

Category lawn service

07/03/2014

This is our first year using a landscaping company to cut our lawn for the season and so far we are very, very pleased with their work. They are polite, punctual and efficient and their fees are extremely reasonable. The number I entered above in the "Approx. cost of service" box reflects what we have so far paid for the spring cleanup and weekly maintenance.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup and weekly lawn care. Fall cleanup will be done.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/25/2014

Initially one brother said they would re-seed it in which they used a machine to make holes into the ground and the seed would drop into that but another brother said that it would be better to put soil down instead of the seeds. I told them I wanted good double shredded fine mulch and the mulch they gave me looked good the first day but it hardened up, and they laid the mulch on top of everything...

Description of Work
I used Brazytis Lawn Care in April. I wanted them to do mulching, edging and I had them look at the grass.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

06/05/2014

Giving a C rating as when the business does not want the job this is what they usually tell people

Description of Work
contacted last week and said he'd be by for an estimate Tues or Wed of this week - called him today (Thursday) and he said he can't take any new customers

Category lawn service

Lawn & yard work. Landscaping design & installation. Mowing. Edging. Trimming. Spring & fall clean ups. Lawn aeration & fertilization. Mulch. Weed control. Snow & ice management. Patios. Retaining walls, Tree Service

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal