LeafStone Landscapes

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2013

775 Archer Rd

Bedford, OH 44146

Since the Spring of 2002, We have been providing the residents and businesses of Northeast Ohio with high quality lawn and landscape maintenance. We strive to treat each property as if it were our own, and treat each customer like family. This landscaping season, we look forward to working with you to make your property the lush, green "getaway" it should be....

05/26/2016

GARY T.

See above, very good job, no issues

Description of Work
I hired Leafstone to do snow removal this winter. While it was a better than normal winter, they came out each time as expected and did a nice job.

Category snow removal

09/04/2015

julie H.

Description of Work
This company has maintained my almost one acre yard for over five years.They charge $35.00/week to mow and edge my lawn.They also offer plowing services for one flat rate and plow whenever there is a 2 inch snow accumulation.They are an honest,dependable family owned company.They respond promptly to my calls and e-mails and always give the best price on additional services including mulching and pruning. Highly recommend

07/03/2014

Dolores G.

This is our first year using a landscaping company to cut our lawn for the season and so far we are very, very pleased with their work. They are polite, punctual and efficient and their fees are extremely reasonable. The number I entered above in the "Approx. cost of service" box reflects what we have so far paid for the spring cleanup and weekly maintenance.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup and weekly lawn care. Fall cleanup will be done.

Category landscaping, lawn service

06/25/2014

JERRY R.

Initially one brother said they would re-seed it in which they used a machine to make holes into the ground and the seed would drop into that but another brother said that it would be better to put soil down instead of the seeds. I told them I wanted good double shredded fine mulch and the mulch they gave me looked good the first day but it hardened up, and they laid the mulch on top of everything and they should know better so my plants cant grow up. I had to go back and remove the mulch from around everything and ask them to mulch over. Then they put some type of soil down and they told me that would be good for the seeds and it was over a month and no grass was growing. They told me that the grass takes a long time to germinate. It's a big yard and it's very time consuming to be watering everyday. There were big clumps of the mulch around my yard and I couldn't break it up with my hands, that's how hard it was. So he came back wit ha rotatory tool an put some seeds down and said those seeds will germinate in a week. It's been 2 weeks now and there's no grass. So far I spent $1465.

Description of Work
I used Brazytis Lawn Care in April. I wanted them to do mulching, edging and I had them look at the grass.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

06/05/2014

Carol B.

Giving a C rating as when the business does not want the job this is what they usually tell people

Description of Work
contacted last week and said he'd be by for an estimate Tues or Wed of this week - called him today (Thursday) and he said he can't take any new customers

05/03/2014

John N.

It went better than expected a very good experience indeed!

Description of Work
They did a nice of snowplowing of the long winter season so we gave them a try on landscaping. We were very pleased with their responsiness, punctuality, service and follow-up. The quality of the landscaping work was top notch and we will continue to use their services as someone that we can count on to do a great job on time and on budget.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, snow removal

04/30/2014

julie H.

I have used this family owned company for all of my landscaping needs and winter plowing for several years.They mow my lawn every Thursday like clock work.They are meticulous in their attention to detail.The owner communicates with me regarding any additional services that I might want via e-mail and always responds in a timely manner. This past winter my driveway was always clear by 5 a.m. whenever the snow reached 2 inches. I payed one flat price at the beginning of winter for unlimited plowing when the 2 inch maximum was reached. The cost of the spring cleanup was $85.00. Mow ,edge and trim all lawn areas is $35.00

Description of Work
Complete spring clean-up of one acre of landscaped yard with multiple flower beds, including edging and mowing. All debris was hauled away.

09/23/2013

Kathleen M.

They did a good job cutting the grass. We thought we could start doing the lawn ourselves but, we had trouble with our lawn tractor's battery. I asked if they could come back again and I never heard from them. We are now cutting our own grass. Battery replaced.

Description of Work
After we moved into the Northfield area, we needed some help with lawn maintenance until we got settled. They added us to the schedule immediately and were prompt every week. They cut the lawn for us 3 times and also pruned some trees at an additional cost.

Category lawn service

[member name removed], Thanks for the feedback! It appears that your service was not completed due to a scheduling glitch. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you or your family. Please contact us any time for a complimentary service visit (either mowing or snow removal). Thanks for using Brazytis Lawn Care!

07/17/2013

Daniel H.

this company provides excellent grass cutting service and when we ask them to do something extra, they take care it of professionally , promptly and at a reasonable price with everything done in an excellent manner. we also have them do our snow removal which is done at a very reasonable price and promptly. I would recommend them anytime!

Description of Work
cuts and trims grass on a regular basis

Category lawn service

It's great customers like [member name removed] that make this business a success! Thanks!

Lanis Enterprise

We offer quality and affordable house cleaning services landscaping, leaf removal snow removal, also small junk removal power washing. Business was name after first born child

DAVE'S TREE SERVICE

Super Service Award Winner 2000-Present. Dave's Tree Service is owner-operated and owner Dave is on every job site. He brings 26 years of knowledge and experience in the field to each job along with state-of-the-art equipment. Read our reviews to find out how happy our customers are year over year! Stump removal can be quoted over the phone/email!

Perfection Landscapes

Perfection Landscapes provides top quality at fair prices. We offer the expertise of a large landscaping company while also retaining the excellent customer service of a small business. We take customer service seriously. Perfection Landscapes strives to be one of the most respected customer service based businesses in Northeast Ohio.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Lawn & yard work. Landscaping design & installation. Mowing. Edging. Trimming. Spring & fall clean ups. Lawn aeration & fertilization. Mulch. Weed control. Snow & ice management. Patios. Retaining walls, Tree Service