Five Star Property Services, LLC.

Founded 2015 •

202 Solon Rd

Bedford, OH 44146

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Five Star Property Services, LLC. provides skilled labor for a wide range of repair and maintenance needs around the home or office while delivering a five star experience from start to finish. We have always loved fixing things. Repair knowledge is not enough without experience. From woodworking to electrical installation, we have fostered all of the skills you need for household and business property repairs and improvements. Whether you need a major repair or a renovation, we can deliver professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment....

handyman (10)pressure washing (6)plumbers (4)electrician (4)lawn mower repair (3)roof cleaning (2)deck cleaning (2)interior painting (1)

11/06/2021

I hired Five Star Property services for deck pressure wash and staining. Nathan, the owner, was very prompt in providing quotes and scheduling the service. He was personally involved in the whole project. He was punctual, responsive and discussed everything to my satisfaction. He is extremely polite and courteous. I would definitely hire him for our next project.

Description of Work
Deck pressure wash and staining

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

05/13/2021

Great. Five Star is extremely professional and efficient. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Painting, installing outside lighting, installed new outside faucet, fixed broken shelving, pressure washed patio

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,pressure washing,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

04/22/2021

Excellent. Installed in less than 30 minutes! Professional and skilled.

Description of Work
Microwave install

Category electrician

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/01/2021

I called on Wednesday, they came to pick up my mowers the next day, and they completed the work and delivered the mowers back to me the following Tuesday. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Maintenance on riding lawnmower and push mower

Category lawn mower repair

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/18/2021

Great ! Was on time , efficient and it looks & works great !

Description of Work
Hung light / TV and helped with over security

Category electrician,handyman service,internet service

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/15/2021

Nathan was a very professional and polite. He explained what he was doing when I asked and he cleaned up the area when he was finished.

Description of Work
Installation of handrail

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/11/2021

I broke my brand new snowblower and needed it fixed quickly before the next snowstorm. I saw something about Five Star property services on a Facebook page, so I contacted them. Within about 15 or 20 minutes, I had an appointment for the next day for my snow blower to be picked up and repaired. Not only were they friendly and responsive, but they were reasonably priced and turned the snowblower around within a few days. They provided me with updates along the way, and did exactly what they said they would do. I was very pleased and very happy that I came across their company. I plan to use them again in the future for other projects/tasks.

Description of Work
Snowblower repair

Category lawn mower repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/11/2021

Jeff and Nathan were awesome to work with, very responsive from the time I sent a request out on Angie’s List through to post-job follow-ups. The kind and considerate customer service was greatly appreciated and the job was well done!

Description of Work
Deck stairs repaired

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/11/2020

The job went very smoothly as Nathan was professional, precise and timely. There were no hidden fees or unexpected expenditures. I was extremely pleased with the job and will definitely hire 5 Star again as well as reccomend their services to others.

Description of Work
Replaced and installed a brand new seal for a garage door

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/11/2020

Five Star property services were the absolute BEST. They scheduled next day installation for me. Their tech arrived five minutes early, was polite and professional, super efficient and Covid conscious. I will use them for all our appliance needs in the future and recommend them every chance I get!

Description of Work
Dishwasher Installation

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

We offer both exterior and interior handyman services. No job is too big or too small for our team.

Currently, we do not offer window cleaning at this time.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal