Five Star Property Services, LLC.

Founded 2015

Five Star Property Services, LLC. provides skilled labor for a wide range of repair and maintenance needs around the home or office while delivering a five star experience from start to finish. We have always loved fixing things. Repair knowledge is not enough without experience. From woodworking

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

handyman (12)pressure washing (6)electrician (5)plumbers (4)lawn mower repair (3)roof cleaning (2)deck cleaning (2)interior painting (1)

11/16/2022

Ken M.

It all started when I made my down payment. It said I would be contacted in 1-2 business days but I never heard from them and had to contact them a week later. Responsiveness to texts and calls was poor. I often had to try a second time and sometimes third. It took a good bit of time (a month)just for them to even get out to measure (which took about 5 min- and I am roughly 1 mile from them). My railings were installed about 5 weeks later. They look good BUT there is a lot of play & looseness in them. (I was shown some play in the left railing but the right was worse and was still being installed.) It was also pointed out to me today that it may mot be up to code. (Although- he did give me a $50 credit for the delays) I plan on contacting them tomorrow to see what can be done. I just wonder about those 5 star reviews and no others.

Description of Work
Front Steps Railings (vinyl)

03/28/2022

Tracy B.

Great! Nathan is very responsive.

Description of Work
New shutters and new faucet

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/27/2022

11/06/2021

Najma R.

I hired Five Star Property services for deck pressure wash and staining. Nathan, the owner, was very prompt in providing quotes and scheduling the service. He was personally involved in the whole project. He was punctual, responsive and discussed everything to my satisfaction. He is extremely polite and courteous. I would definitely hire him for our next project.

Description of Work
Deck pressure wash and staining

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

05/13/2021

Pam B.

Great. Five Star is extremely professional and efficient. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Painting, installing outside lighting, installed new outside faucet, fixed broken shelving, pressure washed patio

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

04/22/2021

Mary H.

Excellent. Installed in less than 30 minutes! Professional and skilled.

Description of Work
Microwave install

Category electrician

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/01/2021

Ken R.

I called on Wednesday, they came to pick up my mowers the next day, and they completed the work and delivered the mowers back to me the following Tuesday. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Maintenance on riding lawnmower and push mower

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/18/2021

Emily K.

Great ! Was on time , efficient and it looks & works great !

Description of Work
Hung light / TV and helped with over security

Category electrician, handyman service, internet service

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/15/2021

Julia M.

Nathan was a very professional and polite. He explained what he was doing when I asked and he cleaned up the area when he was finished.

Description of Work
Installation of handrail

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/11/2021

Jessica S.

I broke my brand new snowblower and needed it fixed quickly before the next snowstorm. I saw something about Five Star property services on a Facebook page, so I contacted them. Within about 15 or 20 minutes, I had an appointment for the next day for my snow blower to be picked up and repaired. Not only were they friendly and responsive, but they were reasonably priced and turned the snowblower around within a few days. They provided me with updates along the way, and did exactly what they said they would do. I was very pleased and very happy that I came across their company. I plan to use them again in the future for other projects/tasks.

Description of Work
Snowblower repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/11/2021

Risa G.

Jeff and Nathan were awesome to work with, very responsive from the time I sent a request out on Angie’s List through to post-job follow-ups. The kind and considerate customer service was greatly appreciated and the job was well done!

Description of Work
Deck stairs repaired

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/11/2020

Twanita S.

The job went very smoothly as Nathan was professional, precise and timely. There were no hidden fees or unexpected expenditures. I was extremely pleased with the job and will definitely hire 5 Star again as well as reccomend their services to others.

Description of Work
Replaced and installed a brand new seal for a garage door

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/11/2020

Jaclynn B.

Five Star property services were the absolute BEST. They scheduled next day installation for me. Their tech arrived five minutes early, was polite and professional, super efficient and Covid conscious. I will use them for all our appliance needs in the future and recommend them every chance I get!

Description of Work
Dishwasher Installation

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

12/09/2020

Nick D.

We had a leak in our sink at my retail business and needed someone to quickly fix the issue. I was beyond pleased at the quick response, fair price and great service. They even went above-and-beyond when they noticed that our third sink was leaking. They were happy to fix it with no hesitation. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

12/05/2020

Kalyani G.

Nathan did a great job assembling and testing our new elliptical.

Description of Work
Elliptical assembly

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/04/2020

george S.

They did a great job Nathan did know what he was doing I was kind of surprised with people these days but he did everything correctly use the right tools and the right parts for the job I was very very placed I used to do some kind of construction stuff like this when I was much younger so I know what somebody's doing a good job thank you

Description of Work
N/A gas line for the stove and electrical work in the basement was performed

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/01/2020

Ken R.

If your snow blower needs work, call this service provider. I requested a quote on Monday, the day before an expected blizzard. They offered to come that afternoon and do an on-site evaluation for $45. Because they were so busy they could not come until 9:30 that evening, but they did come and assessed they needed to take my snow blower into the shop for a carburetor cleaning. They said it would return it the next day, and apply my site visit charge to the overall bill. They returned my snow blower the next day at 2 in the afternoon, and I used it for three hours clearing my driveway and helping two neighbors. I don't want to think how bad this day would have been had it not been for this provider's excellent service!

Description of Work
My snow blower would not start

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/22/2020

Dina R.

I have lived with bad wifi for years, having tried to fix it in a myriad of ways. Nothing worked, and EVERYONE in our home was frustrated on a daily basis with dropping calls or freezing in a zoom meeting... Then, came Five Star Property Services. Jeff, knew exactly what our issue was, how to solve it and within a few hours, we had internet I could only have dreamed about! No matter where in my house I am, I have perfect bandwidth! It's a game-changer! Five Star Property Services was professional, affordable, and understood exactly what the problem was! I WILL use them again and highly recommend them for home fixes!

Description of Work
Installed and upgraded home network to enhance signal strength throughout the home

Category internet service

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

10/30/2020

Pia D.

wall painted and breakfast nook put together

Description of Work
Perfect - I loved the work Nathan did and he was very personable and professional!! I will definitely hire again!!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

07/31/2020

Sergei B.

Good company to deal with. Recommended.

Description of Work
Siding wash

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/29/2020

Andrew P.

The service was excellent. Our drive way, and patio both look great. It was easy to make an appointment and the pricing was better than others we had contacted.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing, siding cleaned

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/28/2020

Ryan B.

They did a very good job. They were very attentive and proactive and they don't needed any guidance.

Description of Work
They did pressure washing.

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

07/28/2020

Jeremy G.

The service was excellent. They were friendly, timely, I don't have any problems at all and I have referred them to my friends.

Description of Work
They power washed my house.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

07/22/2020

Julie S.

Friendly and professional service. My roof looks amazing.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category roof cleaning