Bass Lock And Key

Founded 1975 • With Angi since February 1999

Insurance Agencies

40 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job or hr, depending on service. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge may apply for 24 hr emergency service....

Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

07/12/2018

Excellent. Jim was prompt, attended to detail and worked quickly.

Description of Work
reconfigure lock that was worn out

04/02/2018

They were great. Showed up on time, and were very thorough in the work, and explained everything sufficiently. They added no additional work, and were very personable and professional?

Description of Work
Fixed two door locks

12/11/2015

Would definitely hire this company again. Price was extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
The lock on our front door had literally fallen off in my mother's hand. I had called on Wednesday evening and asked if they could come the next day and install new locks if I went out and purchased them myself. The person answering the phone said absolutely but was more concerned that we could actually lock our door that evening (yes, because it also had a deadbolt). She said that a technician could be out early afternoon and they would call with a more specific time in the morning. They called and told me to expect Jim between 1:30 and 2:00 -- he showed up promptly at 1:45. He replaced the locks on all three of my outside doors and keyed them to be all alike. He was very nice and totally professional.

09/30/2013

They provided hard to find keys for a classic chevrolet. The locks were rekeyed and work perfect after I lost the only original set I had for the car.

Description of Work
research keys for a classic vehicle

Category insurance companies

07/22/2013

Everything went fine and the locksmith provided us with additional information. We would highly recommend and would use this service again and again.

Description of Work
Changed all of our locks as we just moved in to our new home.

Category locksmith

Industrial, commercial & residential locks, all makes & models, installed, opened & re-keyed, door closers repaired & installed, safes opened, changed, serviced, sold, mail boxes for apartments & condos & alarms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard