Bass Lock And Key

Founded 1975 • With Angi since February 1999

Insurance Agencies

40 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job or hr, depending on service. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge may apply for 24 hr emergency service....

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

07/12/2018

Excellent. Jim was prompt, attended to detail and worked quickly.

Description of Work
reconfigure lock that was worn out

04/02/2018

They were great. Showed up on time, and were very thorough in the work, and explained everything sufficiently. They added no additional work, and were very personable and professional?

Description of Work
Fixed two door locks

12/11/2015

Would definitely hire this company again. Price was extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
The lock on our front door had literally fallen off in my mother's hand. I had called on Wednesday evening and asked if they could come the next day and install new locks if I went out and purchased them myself. The person answering the phone said absolutely but was more concerned that we could actually lock our door that evening (yes, because it also had a deadbolt). She said that a technician could be out early afternoon and they would call with a more specific time in the morning. They called and told me to expect Jim between 1:30 and 2:00 -- he showed up promptly at 1:45. He replaced the locks on all three of my outside doors and keyed them to be all alike. He was very nice and totally professional.

09/30/2013

They provided hard to find keys for a classic chevrolet. The locks were rekeyed and work perfect after I lost the only original set I had for the car.

Description of Work
research keys for a classic vehicle

Category insurance companies

07/22/2013

Everything went fine and the locksmith provided us with additional information. We would highly recommend and would use this service again and again.

Description of Work
Changed all of our locks as we just moved in to our new home.

03/15/2012

On time, as quoted, very nice and professional locksmith.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 7 locks and provided 10 keys.

03/08/2012

Everything went well with this project.

Description of Work
Dead bolt on front door was very sticky. Had been reinstalled "crooked" by painter. Young service technian came on time, spent about an hour, lock works perfectly to this day. Been dealing with Bass for over 30 years. No complaints.

06/25/2009

The experience was fine and they did a good job. They came out in a timely manner and got it done. The price was OK and I didn't have anything to compare it to.

Description of Work
They changed our lock on the front door.

02/18/2009

The person that took the information for the appointment was very thorough. She asked several questions and set up an an appointment for me. When the technician arrived, he asked me what he was supposed to be doing for me. I explained the work to be done and he went out to his truck to key the new lockset. He came right back telling me that he didn't have one on the truck. He usually did, but didn't know why he didn't have one today. He would have to comeback at another time. I wasn't upset by this as it wasn't an emergency. Then, he told me that I would have to pay $65 for a service call which would be credited when he came back. When I refused to pay, because I hadn't received any service, he told me that I would still have to pay. Since there was no way I would pay him anything, I called the office and talked to his supervisor. The supervisor told me that I would have to at least pay a deposit on the lockset. I refused, telling him that I didn't have to pay a deposit when I set up the service call. The supervisor then spoke to the technician and I was told that he would be back within the hour with the lockset. He installed it with no problem. and I paid him. I would not use this company again.

Description of Work
The work was to replace the lockset on the door between my garage and house.

08/19/2008

I am completely satisfied and won't hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
Installation of front door handle and lock set.

Category locksmith,home security systems

Industrial, commercial & residential locks, all makes & models, installed, opened & re-keyed, door closers repaired & installed, safes opened, changed, serviced, sold, mail boxes for apartments & condos & alarms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard