Aaron Construction

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2002

BFA Brick & Stone

BFA Brick & Stone provides services in the Middleburg Heights and surrounding areas. We provide Cement brick walls, Stone walls, hardscaping projects and more. We offer free estimates and we're dedicated to keeping all of our customers satisfied. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

01/20/2015

I'm not happy about it. Some parts are good and it's just a couple of blocks where there are cracks at. The driveway has cracks but the rest is alright. When they were doing the job and getting paid it was alright. I settled my last payment upon satisfaction of the work but then the cracks didn't came in to maybe a month and a half to two months and I have to make my last payment. They were very p...

Description of Work
They did concrete in my driveway and my backyard. They put a patio in.

Category concrete repair

07/26/2002

THEY FORGOT TO INSTALL THE DRAIN COVER. IT TOOK THEM TWO WEEKS TO COME BACK OUT AND DO THIS. THEY DIDNT GET THE DRIVEWAY INSPECTED AS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO. WE CONTINUALLY CALLED TO GET THIS WORK DONE. THE ASPHALT WORK ITSELF WAS FINE. IT WAS JUST THAT THEY LEFT THIS GAPING 12 INCH HOLE. MY ADVICE IS DONT PAY UNTIL ALL WORK IS COMPLETE.

Description of Work
SUPPOSED TO REPAVE DRIVEWAY

Category driveway pavers