Aaron Construction

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2002

Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

The Ohio Basement Company

Our team of experts are dedicated to making your home healthy and safe, while providing you with unmatched quality and customer service. Contact us today and see why we’re the best choice for your basement or foundation repairs.

Offers by The Ohio Basement Company on Angi
Sitework Developing Inc

"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in business.

01/20/2015

I'm not happy about it. Some parts are good and it's just a couple of blocks where there are cracks at. The driveway has cracks but the rest is alright. When they were doing the job and getting paid it was alright. I settled my last payment upon satisfaction of the work but then the cracks didn't came in to maybe a month and a half to two months and I have to make my last payment. They were very p...

Description of Work
They did concrete in my driveway and my backyard. They put a patio in.

Category concrete repair

07/26/2002

THEY FORGOT TO INSTALL THE DRAIN COVER. IT TOOK THEM TWO WEEKS TO COME BACK OUT AND DO THIS. THEY DIDNT GET THE DRIVEWAY INSPECTED AS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO. WE CONTINUALLY CALLED TO GET THIS WORK DONE. THE ASPHALT WORK ITSELF WAS FINE. IT WAS JUST THAT THEY LEFT THIS GAPING 12 INCH HOLE. MY ADVICE IS DONT PAY UNTIL ALL WORK IS COMPLETE.

Description of Work
SUPPOSED TO REPAVE DRIVEWAY

Category driveway pavers