A C PLUMBING HEATING & MECHANICAL

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2003

5186 Richmond Rd

Bedford, OH 44146

Family owned and operated, second generation! A.C. Plumbing has grown for over 30 years and is equipped to handle all your plumbing, heating and cooling needs. Our services cover all residential and commercial businesses, from basic repairs and maintenance to complete remodels. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can help resolve your plumbing and heating issues smoothly and efficiently. Call our office to set up an appointment today....

03/10/2022

Marva S.

They did a very good job. The work was good but on Angi ads said they can do plumbing and the whole job but when they came in they told me I need to hire someone to replace the plastering because they can't do it.

Description of Work
They replaced the plumbing stock.

07/16/2020

GLORIA L.

It went great. I have an older unit that had condensation built up in a pipe, which caused water to leak out onto the basement floor. Then the pipe to the humidifer came loose spraying water close to an electrical outlet, which made it an emergency. I had made an appointment with a repair service I used before when we first noticed the leak, but they could not get to us until next week. I called A C Plumbing at 8 this morning, and they had my A/C fixed before 4 o'clock. They tried to come sooner but I couln't leave work until the afternoon. My repair tech was courteous and experienced, and he was able to fix the problem for just the cost of the service call. I was very impressed and the next time I need service, I will call them first.

Description of Work
Repaired Central Air Conditioner Leaking Water

Category

06/27/2020

Margaret H.

I clogged my kitchen sink/disposal/drain when I put fish skin down the disposal. The drain got clogged and I couldn't get it unclogged. I called A.C. Plumbing (a company we have used for almost 20 years) and they came out the next morning. The plumber installed a new disposal, new PVC drain pipes, and snaked the drain. I'm always very happy with the work performed by A.C. Plumbing employees.

Description of Work
I clogged my kitchen sink, and also asked to have a new disposal installed since my current one was 18 years old.

Category drain cleaning

06/11/2020

Tamara S.

Cinder block wall needed to be partially removed and dirt removed to access pipe. Pipe was repaired and cinder block wall supported and partially covered opening. AC was extremely careful of our house and covered areas that would get dirt. Clean up was great. Everyone wore a mask and were wonderful to work with. Working with Michael Caruso was easy and a pleasure.

Description of Work
Section removal and repair of Cast iron drain under cement slab In basement

Category drain pipe

05/28/2020

Anna N.

Came out immediately. Explained everything he was doing every step of the way. Very professional and highly qualified. Really covered all bases. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Restarting and repairing air conditioner unit.

Category

12/02/2019

Helen W.

They came on time and did a great work!

Description of Work
winterization

07/17/2019

Aaron M.

Excellent! Service persons were very professional and explained each step. They went out of their way NOT to sell unneeded products (even though I was prepared to buy them).

Description of Work
Clean clog under kitchen sink

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and feedback!

03/06/2019

Basilios M.

We received a call from our tenants at 7:30 am on a Sunday that the bathroom had flooded and the living room ceiling below was waterlogged. AC Plumbing came out immediately, identified the issue, repaired it, and walked us throughout the entire process. They were extremely thorough and professional. Highly recommend for reliable service.

Description of Work
Emergency call on a Sunday

01/28/2019

Jae C.

My furnace started to shut-off shortly after each heating cycle due to a clogged water pipe to drain water generated during the gas burn up. Reached out to the team 8AM in the morning, they sent out the crew by 3 PM and had the issue all taken care of by 4PM. Everything was done very professionally and the crew explained to me in details what they had worked on and how they addressed the issues. Thanks for keeping us warm in this cold weather.

Description of Work
Furnace waterline clogging

12/10/2018

Ronald G.

Rather than fix the issue A/C would rather replace. Found another company to fix for my boiler for $500.00 Instead of spending $8500.00 to replace it. According to my new boiler man it wasn’t maintained properly so after flushing out all the sentiment and putting in a product to seal now purring like a kitten. Boiler didn’t need replacing very common issue. Very disappointing

Description of Work
Boiler work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Unfortunately, your boiler is cracked at the heat exchanger and needs a replacement. Any company who leads you down a different path, I strongly question their experience with this type of failure and the future problems it will cause. The leak stop solution that was most likely used to "fix" the issue is only a temporary fix and in this case, the damage has already been done. The crack has caused significant corrosion on the burners, burner box, venting, and most likely your chimney. The leak is large enough where it consistently puts the pilot flame out, something we diagnosed and told you about 2 years ago. I can go on about the risks of further damaging your boiler system components when a section leak is left neglected but for right now, for the sake of your tenant who is unaware, make sure you have CO detectors in this currently occupied rental property. Leaving a boiler with a heavily corroded burner box and flue passages is a danger. [Member Name Removed] I understand that receiving news of a boiler replacement is not music to your ears, but AC Plumbing gave you a professional service with recommendations that were not candy coated. Our company's advice could easily be validated by calling the city of Cleveland Heights and asking for a boiler inspection by their Building Dept. Give the inspector our report and see what they say. A.C. PLUMBING AND HEATING wishes you the best with your boiler, your tenant, and your new boiler guy.

11/19/2018

Beverly M.

It went very well....the repairman was very professional and competent. Ungortunately he could not get the part that’s needed late on Friday afternoon but he was back the next morning at the time he assured me he would be back and continued to get my furnace running again. I have used AC Plumbing a few times in the past and I have always been completely satisfied with their work and their professionalism!

Description of Work
My furnace died on Friday morning and a repairman was out in the afternoon.

10/10/2018

Paula H.

Went well and Anthony made a cover for me for the front of my boiler. I had to leave for work and I trusted to leave Anthony at the house with my parents.

Description of Work
Boiler cleaned and part replaced

09/12/2018

Gary S.

The service went really well. Anthony was on time, did good work, and fixed another small problem I had with a leaky toilet (without charging me). I found AC Plumbing through Angie's List several years ago when we moved into our house, and they have been our go-to plumber for any concerns. They are a stand-up, dependable company that I would recommend to anyone living in the area.

Description of Work
Seasonal boiler preventative maintenance and fixing a leaky faucet.

07/27/2018

Zhong W.

Called to schedule repair/replace leaking garbage disposal. Availability is good. Easy to schedule something convenient for the customer. Technician showed up on time, and did a great job. Very patient and friendly, willing to explain things to customer. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal

07/24/2018

Yiling Z.

responsive and professional, identified the problem and explained the problem/recommendation in plain language. very satisfied with service

Description of Work
identifying water leak and repairing

07/19/2018

Michael M.

Always professional and the fixes stay fixed.

Description of Work
Open valve to water line that was corroded. AC Plumbing also replaced parts in furnace when it failed this past winter. AC has done numerous other plumbing fixes for us over the years.

07/18/2018

Don T.

Very well. Workers were considerate

Description of Work
Drainage problem

06/12/2018

Jing X.

The plumbers are very professional, hard working, efficient and punctual.

Description of Work
Fix the plumbing problems in bathroom and basement.

04/27/2018

Charlotte S.

We just bought a new home and had a lot of plumbing work that was needed. We were working with a few different plumbing companies while trying to battle the home warrenty company to help get things covered. This company was honest and upfront with us from the beginning, and actually offered several times to help write letters for the home warrenty program to help get the items we needed taken care of. They kept great communication and did exactly what they said they would. Even with the busy season, they were very accomodating to our needs. When I decided against using the home warrenty program and to just bite the bullet and get things done so my family and I could take hot showers and warm baths, I called this company. They responded later that afternoon and said they could fit us in the next day to fix what we needed. Every time they came out to compete an assessment, the owners came out personally. When the work was scheduled, they came out and made sure the employees had everything they needed and made sure we knew what to expect. I really appreciated the fact they were constantly on top of everything and knew what was going on. I have found my plumber for all of my future projects, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They came out and snaked some drains, we found some mold and they did some investigative work. They installed a new hot water heater, replaced some pipes and installed a pressure reducing valve.

04/19/2018

Melissa C.

The service was professional and well-done. The plumber came not only on time - but he called and said he was running early and asked if he could come early! How often does that happen? He was unfortunately unable to fix the faucet with the handles we had purchased, but he had handles with him that we could purchase from him and he was able to replace them with those. He was clean, respectful, and yes, I'd work with AC plumbing again (and I have!).

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

04/18/2018

Frank D.

It was very good. I worked with Charlie, he was very good and helpful. I talked to my Michael which is the owner which is very good as well and gave me a quote for the price. We were very pleased with them.

Description of Work
The cleaned the sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning

04/18/2018

Margaret H.

The project went well. Tristan (from A.C. Plumbing) came out and snaked my bathtub drain twice and the drain is now working very well and I am very pleased. Tristan is very courteous and knows what he's doing.

Description of Work
I asked A.C. Plumbing to snake my 3rd floor bathtub drain

JOHN C.

Great, the basement is now dry. They were informative and showed me the camera problems. Very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I had some water coming in the corner of my basement. They found a blockage in a pipe and flushed them out.

HARVEY B.

They've always been able to accomplish what was requested, I've always called them back. They do the job right.

Description of Work
They've done work for me for the last 20 years, my go-to plumber. Plumbing, heating, gas lines, installed and fixed toilets.

Betty S.

Excellent, very good. Communication good, and they took care of what was needed.

Description of Work
They did some pluming, hot and cold water lines, and copper lines.

Eagle Landscaping Inc

2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees.

Excavation Solutions

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

TBS Consolidated

We are your one stop shop for all your excavation needs. We specialize in Building Pad installs, Drainage & Culvert Installs, Driveway Installs, Demolition, Hauling Stone & Gravel, Grading, Flat work, and Utilities. Give us a call for your free estimate. We look forward to doing business with you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing, Discover

We are a full service plumbing, heating & cooling company servicing both residential and commercial customers. Our specialties consist of repair and installs of: HVAC heating & cooling systems - Hot water & steam Boilers - Water Heaters - Inside and Outside drain cleaning, camera inspection - Radiant heated floors - Gas lines - Water lines - fixture install - Sewer line replacement / excavation and much more! We offer 24/7 emergency service. An emergency technician is standing by: 216-244-3736

There's not much we can't do! Give us a call today