A C PLUMBING HEATING & MECHANICAL

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2003

Family owned and operated, second generation! A.C. Plumbing has grown for over 30 years and is equipped to handle all your plumbing, heating and cooling needs. Our services cover all residential and commercial businesses, from basic repairs and maintenance to complete remodels. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can help resolve your plumbing and heating issues smoothly and efficiently. Call our office to set up an appointment today....

Puronics Service Inc

Puronics® Service, Inc. specializes in water softeners, drinking water (RO) systems, and No-Salt environmentally friendly water filter systems. Since 1947, Puronics® Service, Inc. has set the standards for advanced technology in water treatment. With an array of water treatment systems, our expert technicians can perform a free water consultation and quote to determine the perfect solution to your specific water problems.

TRUMBULL PAVING CO

doing asphalt work over 30 years

Charles Burrows and Sons Well and Pump

Call Bob 330-717-6824 Call Rob 330-717-7852 Find us on Facebook!

07/16/2020

It went great. I have an older unit that had condensation built up in a pipe, which caused water to leak out onto the basement floor. Then the pipe to the humidifer came loose spraying water close to an electrical outlet, which made it an emergency. I had made an appointment with a repair service I used before when we first noticed the leak, but they could not get to us until next week. I called A...

Description of Work
Repaired Central Air Conditioner Leaking Water

Category

06/27/2020

I clogged my kitchen sink/disposal/drain when I put fish skin down the disposal. The drain got clogged and I couldn't get it unclogged. I called A.C. Plumbing (a company we have used for almost 20 years) and they came out the next morning. The plumber installed a new disposal, new PVC drain pipes, and snaked the drain. I'm always very happy with the work performed by A.C. Plumbing employees.

Description of Work
I clogged my kitchen sink, and also asked to have a new disposal installed since my current one was 18 years old.

Category drain cleaning

06/11/2020

Cinder block wall needed to be partially removed and dirt removed to access pipe. Pipe was repaired and cinder block wall supported and partially covered opening. AC was extremely careful of our house and covered areas that would get dirt. Clean up was great. Everyone wore a mask and were wonderful to work with. Working with Michael Caruso was easy and a pleasure.

Description of Work
Section removal and repair of Cast iron drain under cement slab In basement

Category drain pipe

05/28/2020

Came out immediately. Explained everything he was doing every step of the way. Very professional and highly qualified. Really covered all bases. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Restarting and repairing air conditioner unit.

Category

12/02/2019

They came on time and did a great work!

Description of Work
winterization

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

We are a full service plumbing, heating & cooling company servicing both residential and commercial customers. Our specialties consist of repair and installs of: HVAC heating & cooling systems - Hot water & steam Boilers - Water Heaters - Inside and Outside drain cleaning, camera inspection - Radiant heated floors - Gas lines - Water lines - fixture install - Sewer line replacement / excavation and much more! We offer 24/7 emergency service. An emergency technician is standing by: 216-244-3736

There's not much we can't do! Give us a call today

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing, Discover